[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know if there are any animals which exercise with an intention

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bearddl.jpg (27KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
bearddl.jpg
27KB, 500x437px
Do you know if there are any animals which exercise with an intention to become fit or maintain fitness?
>>
>>35569847
>animals
>intention
>>
Homo sapiens
>>
>>35569847
The blacks
>>
wow i legit bought this shirt on redbubble yesterday http://www.redbubble.com/people/obamashirts/works/12040514-grizzly-bear-deadlifting?p=t-shirt&style=mens
>>
>>35569887
If I wanted black, I'd ask what your 1 rep max is

Lmao
>>
Hamsters and mice is the obvious answer, if you give them a wheel.

ALL mammals play as kids too, which is exercise to increase fitness for adulthood.
>>
animals are by definition fit
>>
File: 131218_ManziSonic_0663editsmall.jpg (101KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
131218_ManziSonic_0663editsmall.jpg
101KB, 529x529px
>>35569847
hedgehogs
>>
>>35569887
kek.
>>
>>35569847
Racehorses
>>
It's why cats sharpen their claws on things. It's a forearm workout for them.

(in addition to, you know, making their claws sharper, that is.)
>>
>>35569847
well im a biologist, i was lurking on this theme a bit and it results that some animals have the capacity of learn from the predecessors the knowledge of hunting, just like us, this is pretty palpable on marine mamals like killer whales and dolphins, they teach theyr pups how to hunt, but we have the case of the octopuses, they have to learn all the knowledge by theyr own bc theyr mother dies when the eggs pops but they are pretty smart animals, can be compared in intelligence as a domestic cat.
Just to resume, every animal improves theyr capacities focused in one special feature, like in this case, hunting.
Humans just improves theyr bodies to aesthetics features, involving reproduction and social status, but this, is just falls straight in the culture of the society they are living. Culture are the limit where the animal kingdom and the humanity separates, so improving aesthetic features are just a human thing, animals can do this in a primitve way but a human can make big changes based on the needings of the social needings, like "if you are fat girls will just think you are a ghost" meme.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.