[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fit/ I want to gain some muscle for the summer, i need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bicep.jpg (205KB, 781x494px) Image search: [Google]
bicep.jpg
205KB, 781x494px
Hello /fit/ I want to gain some muscle for the summer, i need advise. I'm skinny and don't know if i have to gain some weight and turn that into muscle? Or what. I'm not looking for insane muscles just some nice looking arms
>>
good lord almighty did you not read the sticky
>>
>>35569223
I'm not looking for "How to gain weight" "How to Lose weight" I'm asking if i need to gain weight to build muscle
>>
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>35569236
>I'm asking if i need to gain weight to build muscle

Absolutely 100% yes.
>>
>>35569236
that's in the sticky you absolute turbo autist
>>
>>35569191
Eat big, lift big. Really not that hard to figure out
Starting Strength freshman
>>
you're 5 months too late...
>>
>>35569191
eat big, lift big and sleep well.

CO mon anon!
>>
>>35569191
dont do cardio. it kills gains.
>>
>>35569191

>just some nice looking arms

never, ever going to make it
>>
>>35569191
It's the new year, so new fags come in without reading the stick thoroughly
>>
File: 1431304383409.png (28KB, 727x455px) Image search: [Google]
1431304383409.png
28KB, 727x455px
>>35569191
Don't listen for shit you've been told. All you need for big arms if you want to stay skinny is:
1. Eat at TDEE with 80-120gr of protein daily
2. Do biceps and triceps isolation exercises on a day A, and some shoulders exercises on a day B. Then repeat ABxABx till summer
Although I strongly advice to add chest exercises as a day C to avoid weird imbalance, but it's up to you.
You don't need real gym with barbell and shit like that. Dumbbells and cable machine will do
>>
Go back to the zoo you fucking chimp
>>
>>35569309
>this
I would bet money on it
>>
>>35569609
Its on, i will not fail.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.