[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

binge food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1424891798913.jpg (13KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1424891798913.jpg
13KB, 597x519px
I just ate a whole bag of tortilla chips slathered with queso dip and hot salsa
>>
>>35569022
Well then east super clean for five weeks
Go for a swim or a run
Gotta burn off the binge, don't let it happen again
You're gonna make it, just discipline is the key
>>
>>35569022
Go hard tomorrow or Right Now
>>
>>35569022
Do some research on hown weight you can actually gain in a week newfag
>>
>>35569022
You fat fuck.
>>
>>35569022
Was it at least tasty senpai? Tell me all about it. As someone with self control, I'll never understand what it's like to binge on such a huge amount of food. Are you like really full? What were you thinking while pigging out on it?
>>
>>35569022

Assuming you were on a heavy cut beforehand, it doesn't really matter. When you cut too hard, your body burns off glycogen; people normally have 1200g = 4800 kcal. Depending on how depleted you were, you likely only refilled them without gaining much actual fat. That's why cheat meals exist; to refill glycogen.
>>
>>35569074
im not actually obese, ive already lost 15 pounds on my cut

this type of shit usually never happens

but something about the way the flavors of the HOT salsa and the queso mix with the starchy crunch of the chips, i just couldnt fucking get enough and now theyre gone

im gonna have some horrible shits tomorrow
>>
>>35569074
Wow you sound like a fun person. Having self control means you can go crazy once in awhile and then return to normal restrictions. Alcoholics have no control so never drink, normal people have control so can have a drink once every now and again. Do you see what I'm saying? Are you a robot? Can you actually induce orgasm in a woman?
>>
>>35569084
Paging Dr. Broscience
>>
>>35569084
Only if you over eat on high carbs and low fat. He ate a ton of fat.
>>
Just get back on track tomorrow, one day isn't a massive deal in the grand scheme of things. That's not even a terrible binge.
>>
>>35569134
OP was binge eating. Having a day where you plan to eat a huge meal is fine.
>>
>>35569022
How many calories was it?
>>
>>35569022
This is why people do intermittent fasting. So they can have an excuse to binge. Try it.
>>
Don't worry about it, everyone makes mistakes. What matters is what you do to fix it. Exercise for longer tommorow or just get back on track. It won't kill you.
>>
File: 20160105_090836.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160105_090836.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>
>>35569172
I was trying to goat you a little for my own amusement, but you beat me.
>>
>>35569318
Ok. I may never be able to induce an orgasm in a woman, but I sure as fuck can orgasm all over your mom's face.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.