[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /fit/ sleep on their back? Aparently it's the healthiest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Does /fit/ sleep on their back? Aparently it's the healthiest way.

I've recently been trying hard to fall asleep that way, but it's nearly impossible. Any advice?

pic unrelated
>>
it is impossible, i've been trying for months
>>
>>35567990
I dont do it because Im scared shitless of getting sleep paralysis
>>
Sleeping in your side is the healthiest way you dumb nigger
>>
>>35568016
sleep paralysis can harm you?
>>
>>35567990
I make a stack of pillows so my upper body is probably at a 25 degree angle. Best sleeps I ever get
>>
>>35568481
nah, but it isnt fun when you cant move and every time you try you can feel something holding you down, the harder you push the harder it pins you back.
then you feel the warmth of said demon breathing on the back of your neck.
you just lay there, aware that it isnt real, but is it? is it really real this time? you can hear you wife just a room away making breakfast, you wish she would just come in and wake you up. But it doesnt happen, every min is fucking agony.
Then when you finally just give up on life, when you stop resisting the demonspawn your eyes finally are allowed to open.

usually happens every 6 months for me.
Its been a good year now, im probably due for one.
>>
>>35568583
fugg that sounds awful man, but I did hear a good tip was to try really hard to wiggle your toes. You should try it out
>>
>>35568583
>when you stop resisting the demonspawn your eyes finally are allowed to open.
god I haven't had an episode in a few months, that shit sucks so bad
>>
>>35568583
I know that feel bro, whenever it happens to me, I'm usually up for another 24 hours straight scared shitless to sleep again
>>
>>35568016
Yeah, I get regular night terrors so I can't sleep on my back.
>>
>>35568607
reminds me of probably my first episode of sleep paralysis.
I was really young at a family get together and I fell asleep on a couch with my head in my mothers lap.
Being right there, with a bunch of family around me just chit chatting and giggling completely unaware that I was SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS IN MY HEAD.
The only thing I could move was my toes, which were next to the leg of a cousin. Trying my fucking hardest to get her attention with a wiggling toe.....
>>
>>35567990
I always have. Can't sleep any other way except on my side sometimes.
>>
File: 1416116882829.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1416116882829.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>35568659
>>35568621
>>35568607
>>35568583
fuck i had one friday because i heard some dum stupid cunt on the radio saying people who sleep on there back get more sex. like a dumbass that night i went to sleep on my back.
>around 4 i get a text
>try to reach for phone
>i reach it, it becomes my old flip phone from high school
>i take battery out but it keeps ringing a screechin sound
>something puts a single finger in mouth
>drags me back down to bed
>demon starts a fire under my lower back and keeps wispering in my ear.
>bed starts spinning. cant move
>finally wake up.
>MFW fucking Dj was a stupid cunt
>>
>>35568787
its better for your back though
>>
>>35568808
have you ever had an episode?
>>
>>35568842
n-no
>>
yeah i sleep on my back but i switch around a lot
>>
>>35568884
neither did i til iwas told about it. now you know remember its jus a bad dream anon.
>>
File: 1443461682436.gif (188KB, 559x373px) Image search: [Google]
1443461682436.gif
188KB, 559x373px
>>35568583
>>35568621
>>35568659
What is this shit actually caused by? I have them once every month. Living it feels like something hell would be like
>>
>>35569027
def not demons
right guys?
>>
>>35569110
No not demons, they are actually dream transition buddies.
>>
>>35568016
ME TOO. fuck i hate that shit
>>
>>35568583
Happened to me twice.
The first time I was thrown across the room the second time I was raped.
Even tho it wasn't real, it messed me up.
>>
>>35569617
>the second time I was raped.
what?
>>
>>35569617
I occasionally have to share a hotel room with coworkers, and the absolute most fucked up sleep paralysis I ever experienced included my hotelmate crawling into my bed and preparing to rape me as I lay there completely helpless. Felt so fucking real and scared me to death.
>>
>>35568583
>2016
> not recognizing your anchor to astral project

Stop being a pussy and just do confluence with the demon, your first astral projection experience with the demon is usually really amazing; much better than when you do it alone.
>>
>>35569661
>astral project
of all the places to get bound to ofc I get bound to the demon nigger ghetto.
>>
>>35569634
Shit sucks bro. Sorry to here that.

>>35569617
I was sleeping in my new apartment about 2 months ago and heard a loud crash through the door. All of a sudden I feel something pin me down and breathe on me then start pushing into my b hole. It didn't last long till I finally woke up. Door was completely fine and my anus was still in good shape. Thank God.
Sleep paralysis. Not even once.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.