[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What muscle groups should I work out to have better gun control?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1452295460162.jpg (31KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
1452295460162.jpg
31KB, 504x504px
What muscle groups should I work out to have better gun control? Just bought me an AR and a nice sig. Been lifting for the past 3 months. 21 yo Male at 200 lbs.
>>
>>35567959
Learn how to properly shoulder fuck boy
>>
>>35567981
My stance is solid from what I've been told. I shoot with a lot of veterans and got plenty of tips and lessons. I guess what I'm aiming for is more recoil control. I see these guys put down 20+ rounds down range into a very nice and tight shot grouping with minimal effort.
>>
>>35567959

You don't need to do much unless you intend to compete really. It's mostly in knowing your fundamentals and practice - find some materials online about it, I'm too lazy at the moment.

It's mostly about the small muscle groups you rarely target, although being fit certainly helps you manage the load of a rifle or have a healthy breathing pattern. I always recommend holding a thick can of beans or something straight out in front of you and just holding it; it's things like that which sound trivial but actually hurt if you just train major muscles.
>>
>>35568050
Sounds like a good tip. Will try it out. Thanks
>>
>>35567959
Wow, Lifting and an unnecessarily big gun? You must have a micro-micro penis.
>>
>>35567959
>just bought an AR and a sig
Hey coincidence, me too. A 229
>>
>>35567959
Upper body, core, and balance exercises. Also your form in shooting is critical.
>>
>>35568227
Wow, fat and a liberal? How many flabs do you have to lift to stick that twinkie in your vag?
>>
>>35567959
You don't even need to lift to handle a gun well. I have a skinny-fat dyel friend who carried around a 26lb machine gun in Afghanistan.
>>
>>35568227
This
>>3556849
Frat boy who thinks ironic cocksucking isn't gay detected
>>
>>35568491
Frat boy who thinks ironic cocksucking isn't gay detected
>>
File: avatar75230_42.gif (177KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
177KB, 80x80px
>>35568227
"Unnecessarily big gun"
5.56x45, literally a varmint pew pew intermediate black rifle round. This is pure faggotry. I don't get it, you anti gun fags say guns should only be allowed for hunting but then you act like intermediate rounds are TOO BIG. Make up your mind, anti gunner.
Also penis is fine and has been.

So funny how neo liberals try to push their inadequacy complex on everyone.
>>
>>35568629
Your wife is fucking your Hispanic gardener.
>>
>>35568643
Live in woods on 30 acres, I don't tend to shit.
>>
>>35568044
That's just called skill.
>>
>>35568668
Right cuz you have fieldhands
>>
Try to have as many points of contact on the gun as possible, like the magpul guys expouse. Like gripping on a firehose. Move your body to move your gun, not moving the gun.
>>
>>35568679
No Nigs and Spics have been on my property yet, that I know of.
>>
>>35568695
This. My ex who's uncle was/is in SWAT talked about positioning yourself in such a way that the target can be followed by using your abs to twist your upper body.
>>
>>35568712
>racist lifter with guns
You jelly of that BBC ?
>>
>>35568736
No, I'm confident about my penis size and dislike black culture as a whole and the only black people I am friendly with are the outliers within their group. I mean even Dominicans will deny to the death that they arent black because they know the truth.

Also most blacks have herpes and a very high instance of AIDs. Not jell
>>
>>35568822
:^]
>>
>>35567959
You're 200 pounds and have trouble handling a 223/5.56 rounds recoil? I feel like you aren't shouldering correctly or are not leaning into your stance right. You may not have enough training on the return after recoil. Practice consistently bringing the weapon back to the same point after each shot and just front sight with the pistol. You also sound like this is b8
>>
>>35567959
Careful, if u lift too had ur guns'll be out of control
>>
>>35568491
Libral and 6'5" 210 lbs, hardly dat you manlette dicklette

>>35568629
I hunt, I just use a bow because I'm not an insecure bitch. Have fun sitting in your nest doing deer calls with deer bait drenched in pheromones.
> What you do takes skill
Fucking kek m8
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.