[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
/fph/ Fat People Hate
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Fat Plebian.jpg (50 KB, 450x653) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fat Plebian.jpg
50 KB, 450x653
Fresh greentext oc

>2nd week of uni, living with 3 other guys in the student halls.

>Great friends with 2 of them, they also lift and their confidence is brushing off on me when we hang out with girls.

>4th guy is an obese, sweaty neckbeard but he is usually ok.

>My food has run out so I go to the supermarket. They have a deal on sunflower seeds (I eat 50g of them a day for protein and fibre).

>Buy a 10x 200g pack of sun flower seeds. Will last me for ages and only cost me £5.

>I put my shopping away and head to the gym with one of the 2 non neckbeard roomates.

>We get back around 3 hours later and on the shared kitchen table are 8 empty sunflower seed packs.

>I knock on the neckbeards door and ask him about it.

>I open the door and a stench of semen and sweat hits my nostrils. There are anime posters all over the walls and dirty underwear on the floor.

>I power through the stench and ask the neckbeard if he knows what happened to my sunflower seeds.

>He admits he ate all 10 packs, 8 in the kitchen and 2 others in his room.

>"Hey yeah sorry man, I just love healthy food like that, I will pay you back the money dont worry bro"

>I dont even bother telling him that he just consumed 2kg of sunflower seeds.

> 2kg of sunflower seeds, at 600 calories per 100g, comes to 12k calories.

>The fucking obese truck ate 12000 calories in 3 hours.

I have to live with this neckbeard until the next year. I dont want to lodge a complaint since he usually stays out of our way but not only is he a gains goblin for eating my food but he is gonna probably die of a fat induced heart attack while im living with him.
>>
File: 1450002505358.jpg (47 KB, 599x510) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450002505358.jpg
47 KB, 599x510
>>35566901
>12000kcals of food eaten

But...but it's healthy. I love health food.

Fucking fatties
>>
File: images (39).jpg (19 KB, 445x331) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (39).jpg
19 KB, 445x331
>>
>>35566901
I am hungry hippo, ask me questions of your choice. Will answer like hippo would, fair and vicious.
>>
>>35567259
Am I gonna make it?
>>
>>35567321
Hippo says, no clue. How is hippo supposed to know that, are you stupid or something?
>>
>>35567259
Will I ever get /fit/?
>>
>>35566901
So now there are 2 of these threads that start with the same story
>>
>>35567349
Hippo says, Hippo is getting real tired of your shit, see: >>35567340
>>
>>35567340
I assumed a prescience which you obviously lack. Why should we seek your counsel?
>>
>>35567390
Hungry Hippo knows lots, lots about other hippos, lots about other hungries, ask me question with regards to hungries or hippos and I will answer with might and viciousness.
>>
>>35567417
Who is the hungriest hippo? Besides yourself, if that is the case.
>>
Official HAES theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU2ROW1yauo
>>
>>35567438
Hippo says, I am not hungriest of hippos, but I am wisest. Hungriest Hippo is called Julie, she is Queen of Feminist Hippos and Hungries.
>>
>>35566901
Stop making this thread
>>
>>35566949
Please to god tell me you added that second blurb. I am so fucking mad
>>
>>35566949
shes mad when they hit on her, she mad that they dont anymore.....

ffs, this has to be fake
>>
>>35568876
You've obviously never met a woman before.
>>
>>35566901
We already had this thread today...

See >>35566651
>>
>>35567204
This makes me sad
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 408945

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.