[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anorexia feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: pepe, the spirit of unhappiness.jpg (40KB, 464x586px) Image search: [Google]
pepe, the spirit of unhappiness.jpg
40KB, 464x586px
>tfw eaten 900 calories in the last 3 days

i literally havent moved from my bed today, just lain motionless in the dark listening to youtube videos on autoplay. I can feel my gains melting away.

i wish somebody cared enough to help me
>>
>>35565377
>Eating more than 0 kcal while cutting. You fat fuck.
Also:
>not lifting and being active while cutting
You fat, lazy fuck

Not gonna make it
>>
>>35565400

I'm bulking, theoretically
>>
>>35565377
How about you care about enough about yourself to help yourself?
>>
>>35565377
You can keep the calories low, but make sure you maintain protein intake to keep gainz
Also, light cardio, like cycling, shouldn't atrophy muscles, and should speed up the process.
If you are actually anorexic, you need to take time to fine a really good goal body, and just compare yourself against that so that you don't just waste away. Of you don't have a goal, you will just keep going until you realise you are ruining yourself.
Also, I suggest multivitamins.
>>
>>35565414
You aren't bulking at 300 cals a day. That's delusional.
You need to take time to figure out your ideal physique and performance ability.
Some things you most likely can't change, ie bone structure, so keep that in mind.
>>
>buy a kilogram cake last night
>eat it all by myself
>proceed to induce vomiting
>I do this at least once a week

It started off by doing keto and then being a weak-willed fag, so I binged and threw up, now I just do this regularly
>>
File: 1446894473296.png (154KB, 330x327px) Image search: [Google]
1446894473296.png
154KB, 330x327px
>>
>>35565501
seek psychiatric help
>>
>>35565529
I'm fine, I stick to my diet 6 days a week, and as long as I purge everything, the 7th day is fine, I also add extra cardio just to make sure
>>
>>35565551
and you think this is healthy?
>>
>>35565551
As someone who used to do this, trust me, it isn't healthy. In 6 months you're teeth will be fucked, your throat will be fucked, and your stomach will be fucked.

Before I did this shit for 7 months straight, I had perfect teeth for my entire life. Now I've got 5 fillings over the span of 3 weeks, and I've got ibs now.

By the way, before you say you washed your mouth after, I would always rinse my mouth, then soak sodium bicarbonate in my mouth for 30 seconds (it is alkaline), shit doesn't work. Or if it does, doesn't stop it entirely. Can't imagine how bad it'd be if I hadn't done that.
>>
>>35565565
Not really I guess but I'm losing weight and gaining strength so oh well :^)
>>
>>35565551
My friend used to be obese, lost maybe 100lb through bulimia.
He'll never get fit, though, as he's stuck in the fat boy mentality, and will never go below 200lb

It's always the same shit, looking for shortcuts while not putting any real effort in, whether it's with his diet and eating 14" pizzas to himself with a side of cheesy fries, or the cheating every rep by pushing his bodyweight into it because he doesn't want to be seen using smaller weights.

Don't use shortcuts, anon, or you will stay a weak-willed fag for life.
>>
>>35565596
How do I stop?
>>
>>35565551
>>35565603
>be bulimic
>"I'm fine :^)"
>>
>>35565631
What has worked for me has been doing IF (I usually will fast for 3-4 hours after waking up) and whenever I'm thinking about bingeing I drink like a litre of water and go outside and walk for at least 30 mins to get my mind off it all.
>>
>>35565666
Thanks anon I'll try
>>
>>35565523
This is my second favorite reaction picture.
>>
>>35565710
whats the first
>>
File: Ntu7YeD.jpg (159KB, 543x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ntu7YeD.jpg
159KB, 543x960px
>>35565733
this one, lmao just fuckin love it lol
>>
File: 1443057453576.jpg (9KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1443057453576.jpg
9KB, 234x250px
>tfw fatfuck
>tfw no willpower
>tfw no gag reflex to make myself puke
How do you make yourself vomit OP?
>>
baka
>>
File: 1421818930438.webm (2MB, 470x270px) Image search: [Google]
1421818930438.webm
2MB, 470x270px
>>35565745

That isn't me. Pic related is my real favorite.
>>
>>35565777
Where's this from?
>>
>>35565804
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPaDNzQmB-g
>>
>>35565746
>not knowing the difference between anorexia and bulimia
>>
File: 11160950_p0.jpg (310KB, 1135x900px) Image search: [Google]
11160950_p0.jpg
310KB, 1135x900px
>>35565523
i love that artist work.
some of his drawing as high test as fuck.
>>
>tfw in love with flatmate
>found out by stalking her online that she struggles with anorexia
>tfw just want to fix her and tell her she's beautiful
how do I make her mine bros i'm so pathetic
>>
>>35566001
Fuck anorectic gains goblins, post moar anon
>>
File: And.(Pixiv36199).full.1168935.jpg (310KB, 924x1200px) Image search: [Google]
And.(Pixiv36199).full.1168935.jpg
310KB, 924x1200px
>>35566026
i don't have the time but knock yourself out, anon.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=36199
>>
>>35566060
love you anon.
no homo
>>
>>35566020
Dude that's just sad. Trying to "fix" fucked up females is absolutely impossible, they will just drag you down into their shit. You cannot have a healthy and happy relationship with someone who is struggling with mental illness (if they're a woman at least). If she openly talks about her disorder but isn't in recovery, trash her, she's a special kind of crazy. If she doesn't actually qualify for anorexia nervosa (under BMI 17.5 iirc) but still talks about "her disorder", ditch immediately because she's just gonna be fat and crazy. If she is anorexia b/p subtype or bulimic, ditch her because she's literally fucking crazy like there's a huge comorbidity between bulimia and other severe psychiatric disorders. Actually, just avoid all ED women. It's some of the worst crazy you'll ever get outside of BPD women.

I'm serious. She might be your oneitis but you can't "fix" her, and even if you try, she'll hate you or you'll find it immensely frustrating. People who are deep into their eating disorders can't love anything more than their disorder, it's like drugs. They will lie to you, and hide shit from you, and pretend they're in recovery when they never really are. And if you really get in the way of their disorder, like try to civilly commit them or get them put in a hospital, they will leave you.

Think about it, shit makes for a terrible relationship unless you are eating disordered as well. You can't/don't understand the biggest thing in their life, they will be markedly objectively unstable due to the physiological effects of EDs, eating out is impossible, eating in is impossible, watching movies with "triggering" actresses is impossible, you can't hang out with any girl skinnier than them, they don't want to fuck because body image issues, etc. If she's very sick, she'll spend most of your relationship in the ER or going in and out of inpatient treatments. Not worth.
>>
>>35566114
y-you too
>>
>>35565377
God helps those who help themselves. So even if God DID exist, you'd still need to put in work for anything to improve. Divine intervention will not save you, and you need to have friends and loved ones if you want anyone to care about you. How do you get those? YOU build relationships.

Short version: if you want your life to not suck, and you want anyone to give a damn about you, get your fucking ass out of bed this instant.
>>
>>35566143
tfw as someone who suffered from an eating disorder and is now eating better and lifting, this makes me kind of sad. i'd say that to completely avoid people who are having problems is just.. unreasonable. but people are different ofcourse. if you really like her, just try to be there for her, support her. if possible, help her before it's too late.
>>
>>35566143
Yeah there's probably something wrong with me, I find myself way more attracted to girls with self esteem issues. I guess subconciously I think they're less likely to leave me or something. I know that's bad but I can't help it
>>
>>35566225
I do also actually like her for who she is though.
>>
>>35566219
I'm speaking from the perspective of someone who has had professionally diagnosed anorexia for 6ish years, unfortunately. I've been to treatment more times than I can count (for various things), and after extensive interaction with people who are suffering from severe EDs, I've determined they're just impossible to be around. Myself included. I've both dated other disordered people, and I've dated the "fixer-uppers" myself (as the broken piece ofc), and it's just horrible. The disordered person will always treat you like garbage, people severely into anorexia or bulimia in particular just cannot seem to have meaningful relationships without tons of crazy. EDNOS is not as bad on average but sometimes even worse. Anyone who uses drugs regularly and has an ED of any sort is literally beyond saving IMO, that's my conclusion after a year of rehab anyway.
>>
>>35566279
I see where you are coming from. But wouldn't you agree that sometimes it could be worth it, if you can see that the disordered person wants to change for the better and move past it? I know very well myself that you can't completely "get rid" of an eating disorder but you know what I mean. There are people who will recover and there are people who are not able to. Unfortunately. What I'm trying to say is that for example, for me, taking up lifting is what is basically making me "recover". If I want to get stronger and build muscle I can't starve myself or make myself throw up. And I know that. And it's working for me. But god I'm terribly sorry about your situation and just.. Wish I could help desu.
>>
>>35566373
It's a hard situation to say. Admittedly, I've seen SIGNIFICANTLY better results from people who attempt self recovery based on weight lifting. People who go the traditional recovery route fare far worse. I've seen quite a few people decide they want to change and move past it, check themselves into treatment, and then come out mentally worse but having gained a ton of weight, which ultimately results in a worse mental state and instability. I really think mental health "treatment" is fucking evil, especially ED-related treatment, I've written some aspie rants about it on /fit/ in the past.

I think it depends on if they want to change for themselves, or some external factor. If they're trying to change for you, it'll inevitably fail. It's all a gamble either way, you have no way of knowing if they'll actually continue with recovery or if they'll just have a worse relapse down the road. The sad part is that the relapse could happen YEARS after they consider themselves fully recovered. I've seen people relapse after literally 10 years. If you're the right kind of person, you can deal with people in ED recovery, but the simple fact is that recovery is inherently selfish and very self-consuming by nature, and many people THINK they want to help but in reality they get fucking irritated dealing with the disordered person. It's why I always advise dudes to try not to fix or purposely pursue mentally ill girls. It sounds romantic in theory, but 95% of the time in practice they will come to resent her and her problems.
>>
>>35565501

seems legit
>>
>>35566456
Sadly that's true yeah. I'm the one you replied to by the way and just wanted to say before I go, that I hope you hang in there and get better. We are all going to make it. I'm really sorry you've gone through all that.
>>
>>35566544
Thanks man, that really does mean a lot. I feel kinda like a dick so sorry for implying people who have/had EDs should be avoided, it just is a special kind of crazy that most normies can't hang with. gl on your recovery, we're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>35566233
read models by mark mason, might help you out
>>
>>35565746
>not even motivated enough to read wikipedia

You know they specifically talk about using laxatives to purge. I sincerely doubt you have to willpower to carry through on any of it, lazy fuck.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.