[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, I was just lifting and some shit moved around on it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: ghostlygainz.png (219KB, 1440x1010px) Image search: [Google]
ghostlygainz.png
219KB, 1440x1010px
Hey /fit/, I was just lifting and some shit moved around on it's own in my home gym. Now I've known for years that my house is haunted, but these little pussies are useless. Just do little barely noticeable shit. I thought of something that would be way better. I need fit ghosts up in this bitch. How fucking cash would that shit be.
>hear reps being done in the middle of the night but no one is there
>when I'm doing a heavy set hear "you can do one more bro" whispered in my ear
>have my form be corrected by an unseen hand when I'm too tired to notice
>when I'm about to eat shitty food hear "that will fucking kill your gainz dude" from the great beyond
>as I'm walking past the gym the door slowly swings open and the lights turn on
>when I cant get the bar up an invisible spot helps me put it back
>i wake up to the sound of a protein shake being made and I go downstairs and there just is one on the counter but no one is home
Do any of you fuckers know how I can get some ghostly lifting bros?
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>35562444
>implying it would be a friendly brotergeist
>implying it wouldn't be an ethereal gainz goblin

>weights never reracked
>curling in the squat rack
>drinking ectoplasm between every set
>>
>all you get is dead manlets in your house
>hear shitty sneakers that make you look taller walking around in the dead of night
>hear very loud and high pitched grunting
>hear ghostly females laughing
>>
>>35562444

Bruh get him to work out with you.
>>
relive the ghost punching man
>>
File: ghostpuncher.png (594KB, 1913x3492px) Image search: [Google]
ghostpuncher.png
594KB, 1913x3492px
>>
File: page-file184.jpg (76KB, 426x580px) Image search: [Google]
page-file184.jpg
76KB, 426x580px
>>35562444

Hey man you might of been visited by Golem, the get ye gone ghost.

He only appears to lifters with severe autism, at first he only produces noises, moving up to actual words before becoming visible to those affected by him. The golem may seem helpful, even bro tier but that will all change once you allow him to coexist with you.

After 2 weeks of coexistion with the ghost your body will start to change and shorten until you too have become a golem ghost, suffering from loss of gains and a 10 inch height decrease which cannot be reversed unless you reply "Golem, Get ye gone" in this thread :^)
>>
2bh lads, having some presence there to say encouraging things to me all the time seems very nice. How do I get schizophrenia?
>>
File: immunitycat.jpg (471KB, 800x2955px) Image search: [Google]
immunitycat.jpg
471KB, 800x2955px
Golem, Get ye gone
>>
Brah you got to make a protein powder/chalk pentagram and do a weightlifting seance. Low rep high weight while chanting "gotta get big" under your breath.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>35562499
>brotergeist
>>
>>35562612

I came in this thread expecting this.
I left satisfied.
>>
>>35562444
you took 8 scoops didn't you?
>>
File: wealthyharpsicord.jpg (8KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
wealthyharpsicord.jpg
8KB, 197x255px
>>35563750
I TOOK 9 SCOOPS
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.