[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most Mass Possible in 30 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: For Mankind.jpg (39KB, 567x482px) Image search: [Google]
For Mankind.jpg
39KB, 567x482px
/fit/ I need your help

I need to put on as much mass/look as aesthetic as possible in 30 days.

>tfw doing SS dirty bulking for that winter bulk
>develop sick quads and okay upper body, but lacking on chest
>get a bit of a belly because bad diet but if flexed I get strongman abs, only if flexed otherwise it's just pudgy
>get sick because Canadian winter
>gainz and weight are in free fall because I can't go to the gym and my appetite is fucked
>making slight recovery from fever
>uni starts tomorrow too
>have to buy a new gym membership too, old one expired

/fit/ I ask much from you now. I need a routine to put on the most mass and look aesthetic as I can in 30 days (before valentine's day).

Tell me what I need to do specifically in regards to chest and abs, those I want to prioritize.

I'm on my phone and the stickys not opening, please help /fit/

>you're my only hope
>>
>>35562181
Take 200 g per day of protein and some dmz
>>
>>35562181
>30 days
>aesthetics
you might wanna check out /fraud/ and DNP general
>>
>>35562194
>>35562196
What's dmz
Also Natty only brehs. There's gotta be some aesthetic gainz to be had
>>
>>35562279
Give up
>>
>>35563065

No.
>>
>>35562181
Literally without /fraud/ you can do nothing in 30 days. Gaining decent mass and aesthetics natty we're talking years, not months, let alone days like you are.
Keep lifting, keep working hard and you'll be ready for Valentines Day. 2017.
>>
BIGGER BY THE DAY CMOOOON
>>
>>35562181
>I need to put on as much mass/look as aesthetic as possible in 30 days.
>>35558284
>>
>>35562279
>Aesthetic gains in 30 days
>Natty

I don't know what to tell you, you dumb nigger

30 days is 4 weeks. A good routine should cover a week. Lets say you've got barbell bench press and dumbell flys on, say, monday and thursday to hit your chest muscles groups and then recover. Lets say you're hitting chest, twice a week, and eating a shitload to hit a calorie surplus and plenty of protein.
2 Chest days a week for 4 weeks is eight sessions of chest exercise that you're properly recovering from.

What kind of noticeable gains do you think you're going to get from 8 sessions?

Building muscle simply isn't that fast.
Unless you're using roids or DNP, your only good chance of making a noticeable difference in your appearance one way or the other that fast is some kind of starvation supercut for a month or eat literally everything you can for 30 days to make yourself look slightly "bigger", and in either case it probably won't be worth the muscle loss or fat gainz.
>>
>>35563123
This desu

Think about the long term op

Fine you're not aesthetic for this valentines day but it's up to you to gym /fit/ and be an aesthetic kunt for the next 20.valentines days
>>
Follow Rich Piana's programme.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.