[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is zinc worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 2

File: zinc-supplement-161x300.jpg (15KB, 161x300px) Image search: [Google]
zinc-supplement-161x300.jpg
15KB, 161x300px
is zinc worth it?
>>
>>35561341
>better sleep
>more jizz

Yep
>>
>>35561341
I used to fap only out of routine, like throwing in a quick fap before going to bed. Since taking Zinc that has changed. Some days I get really horny and have to fap three times on the same day. Try it out, it's not that expenisve anyway, so worht a try if you issues sex drive.
>>
>>35561360
>>35561404
does it have any benefits in lifting?
>>
>>35561564

Zinc promotes testosterone production so yes.

Every man should be taking zinc and magnesium before bed.
>>
>>35561572
okay thanks
>>
>>35561572
>>35561564

Also good sleep helps lifting. I take 3 ZMA every night.
>>
>>35561578
enjoy yo nightmares and restless sleep
>>
>>35561572
I've been taking zinc in the morning with my multi and fish oil, I'd that a bad idea?
>>
>>35561341
zinc
magnesium
vitamin d3
fish oil
melatonin

i take all of these before bed and i've been feeling amazing recently
>>
should i take zinc before goint o bed or after waking up?
>>
>>35561671
This.
>>
>>35561587
nightmares?
Me and all my friends just get dreams about fighting, you win every time.
>>
>>35561341
Great boners desu
>>
What form to take it in is best seem to differ alot?
>>
Its supposed to be good for your skin too
>>
>>35561341
i take zma regularly. also do blood work every 6 months. test always the same but i sleep better/deeper and do some crazy ass vivid dreams, also morning boner more powerful.
>>
>>35561671
Most testosterone production comes supposedly in bed, so that's why it's suggested right before.
>>
I take 50mg once every four days.

Zinc, magnesium, and vitamin D are three major deficiencies which can lower test levels. And magnesium deficiency can cause poor sleep.
>>
>>35561341

Supplements help you cover all bases. Zinc is totally worth it.
>>
I started zinc+vitamin c this week and I'm already seeing some nice results. I've had some of the best erections in a long time and for that alone I would recommend it
>>
>>35561341
My shoulders and back broke out horribly when I took it for about a month. Cleared up about as soon as I stopped.

I had heard that it does that to push out oil or whatever, but I just couldn't outweigh looking terrible shirtless for more jizz when I was seeing this girl.
>>
>>35561341
why not just eat pumpkin seeds (sprouted of course) and sesame seeds?
>>
>>35561740
If i take vitamin D before bed i ain't gonna sleep shit.
>>
Considering 50mg is past the daily tolerable limit, how should you take it? I bought a 30mg food, but not counting other sources wouldn't it be too much and cause a Cooper deficiency?

How should I take 30mg zinc? Every other day? Every day?
>>
>>35563266
Pumpkin seeds are expensive, especially over a vitamin.
>>
>>35563266
Why not eat activated almonds and organic kale and fresh emu and homemade coconuts?

Because we aren't made of time and money. Supplements save on both.
>>
>>35561587
I just dream about my gains
>>
currently take

B12
D3
Magnesium
Fish Oil

probably going to add zinc to the list
>>
>>35563331
Would also like opinions on this. Is 30mg in supplement form every day fine?

pls respond
>>
>>35563073
eat fruit instead of taking vit c you goof

vit c is literally money wasted
>>
>>35563377
>eat broccoli instead of taking vit c you goof
ftfy fructose addict
>>
File: Antioxidants.jpg (61KB, 560x346px) Image search: [Google]
Antioxidants.jpg
61KB, 560x346px
>>35563248
Should detox.

[Pic], except some cinnamon is toxic. Cloves last through multiple steeps though.. like 15. Way powerful.

>>35563377
Ehh, ascorbic acid is an antioxidant at least.
>>
>>35563374
>>35563331
You aren't getting 50mg of elemental zinc in each pill

http://examine.com/supplements/Zinc/#how-to-take
>>
>>35563331
>>35563374
15 is DV. Just take half. There's plenty of room between that and the UL for other sources.
>>
>>35563394
>fruit is bad cuzz sugar
lmao
>>
>>35563420
eat your vegetables you little faggot
>>
>>35563439
Pretty sure broccoli prices are spiked right now
>>
current stack taking every day after waking up:

150mg zinc
2 softgels of Now Foods ADAM Multivitamin
1g of Phenibut HCL
200g of Modafin
2 softgels of Orange OxiMega Fish Oil
>>
Is it healthy & natural to take zinc-pills? I know about the benefits of zinc, but im still sceptical because its "unnatural" to get vitamins in a pill
>>
>>35563395
don't detox, it's pseudoscience. Detoxing is something they do in hospital when you have been poisoned to get the toxic shit out.
>>
>>35563481
>don't detox, it's pseudoscience
I feel like your definition of detox isn't what's being suggested.

If he's eating a bunch of sugar or something, it could be causing him problems.
>>
>>35563481
>>35563490
But as well, the point is that antioxidants also reduce blood sugar and free radicals.
>>
>>35563460
Don't take phenibut every day you fucking idiot. I hope you are kidding or enjoy your addiction and withdrawal
>>
>>35563519
im taking it every day, didnt notice any addiction, also nowhere is written that you should go on and off or cycle etc... it helps with my autism and im able to talk like a normal person, so im not gonna stop using it
>>
>>35561341
When do you guys take zinc ? I currently have 30mg capsules and usually take one every morning. Is there a better time like evening like some anons are suggesting in this thread ?
>>
>>35561572
I take both but in the morning, what are the advantages of taking them before bed?
>>
>>35564228
yes

right at 10:04 am right after your morning fap
>>
>>35563407
this is wrong. the type of zinc is just in parentheses, and is already accounted for in the measurement of elemental zinc to match that 30-50mg amount. it even shows the daily value.
also zinc toxicity can cause brain damage
>>
>>35563558
>taking it every day
>don't notice an addiction
try not taking it
>>
>>35563460
isn't that a lot of zinc to take?
>>
Does having a zinc deficiency cause fatigue and unproductive sleep.
Also a broscience bro told me too much fapping on the reg and shitty balanced diet leads to less zinc.
>>
>>35563460
>>35563558
>>35563558
How long have you been taking Phenibut daily? Man, that's a substance you really should research before you make any such moronic decisions as to take 1g every day.

As far as I know, addiction isn't the main problem - rapidly growing tolerance is. So for you to get the effects out of it, you need to increase the dosage until you reach the point where your GABAb receptors are drained. Do you know what that means, faggot? Without it you will feel like absolute shit, for several weeks if not much longer. From what I've heard, the withdrawals are about as fucked up as when lay off heroin. This is not something you want to go through, regardless of how autistic you are without Phenibut in your system. If you can't take my word for it, look it up yourself (which you should've done long before you put the first pill in your ignorant fucking mouth).

If you decide to keep up your dosage after this warning, go for it. It's your life. I would never dare to come close to 1g a day, but hell, you might be fine. My advice would be 2 times a week, tops, with atleast one day inbetween. Personally I take it maybe once every 2 weeks, for special occassions - which means I can up the dosage without worrying.

>Taking ANY pill daily without looking up what it could lead to
>Ever
This is natural selection at its best, really. Unsure why I took the time to write this for you.
>>
>>35563470
it's literally just a salt
an inorganic salt
there may be SOME arguments for "natural" multivitamins because the organic molecules will be extracted rather than synthesized, meaning different conformations or something, but that is most likely bullshit

zinc on the other hand is not a molecule, it is just some zinc salt
doesn't matter what the source is it's just fucking zinc
>>
I've been taking zma everyday except last night for 2 weeks and I sleep like shit. No weird dreams either. I get like 3 hours of sleep a night and that's it. I try to sleep more for a lot of hours but it doesn't happen

It's been a real dissapointment so far. I'm going to hold off on it until I get my olympic bar.
>>
>>35564759
all salts are inorganic you goof

you say it like its table salt, all minerals in pill form are salts by definition
>>
>>35564831
>thinking its magic
>>
>>35563558
you're definitely pretty stupid for taking phenibut daily bruh. enjoy your rapidly increasing tolerance to it, reduced effects the longer you take it, and your 1 week painful withdrawal if you ever stop taking it.

speaking to your 'autism', i'd say work on your social skills the normal way and take phenibut 2 times a week max. take notes of how you interact on phenibut (the reduced inhibition effect) and apply that to the rest of your life.
>>35564683
this guy
>>
>>35564936
Is it not supposed to be magic?
>>
>>35563338
They are like $13.99/lb for the sprouted at whole foods but they are tasty as _____ in a smoothie with an avocado and some stevia.. and whatever
>>
Been taking zinc in the morning for the past few days, haven't noticed a change yet but I'm excited to see what might happen
>>
what are some good vitamin/mineral combos?

I'm currently taking vitamin D3 and magnesium, is it safe to add zink too?
>>
>>35561341
anyone get nausea from zinc?
>>
>>35563331
>50mg is past the daily tolerable limit
you're confusing minimum recommended value with toxic levels
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.