[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you like to get approached at the gym?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 28

Alrighty so here's the thing. I'm a grill, and there's this guy at my gym who I been checking out a good while. I know that gym isn't a nightclub and someone flirting with me at the gym is usually just awkward. I been asked out at the gym few times and I can't say I would have enjoyed that. Felt awkward to bump into those guys later on. So I'm well aware of the gym code.

But this guy is especially cute. The problem is that he's always with a gymbro and just suddenly interrupting them doesn't seem like a good idea.

But anyways, what is there to do? Are there some subtle hints I could give out or what do you suggest? Or should I just drop it?

Keep in mind that I'm a slightly autistic /fit/ woman. Dat ass pretty good though.
>>
Smile at him.
>>
Ask him to spot you
>>
>>35560861
This. Damn, it ain't that hard to help a brother stop doubting.
>>
>>35560879
This.

This isn't difficult and this thread is probably bait.
>>
>>35560837
"Tell your gymbro to take a hike, let me slurp up your gains tonight"
>>
>>35560837
Check him out up and down. Straight forward. He'll approach you if interested. If not, great. Focus on gains.
>>
>>35560861
Did this, but after he noticed it few times I just thought that I don't wanna seem creepy as fuck.

>>35560879
He's always training hard with his gymbro so I don't know and honestly, in my country and in our gym culture that would be super awkward, weird and just plain wrong. I'm sure he'd do it out of politeness but it would be just weird. My autism would explode, would drop the barbel on my face or snap my back. I really can not walk into him nervous and sweating and then expect myself to lift anything. Chances are I'd faint or something.

>>35560912
I have a feeling that his gymbro is checking me out though.

>>35560916
Yeah, maybe I'll do this and just mire him hard and hope for the best. Maybe his gymbro will take the hint and be a wingman, cause his friend kinda seems a bit autistic like I am.
>>
>>35560837
wait until he goes to the lockers
then get him like this
>>
>>35560922
>in my country and in our gym culture that would be super awkward, weird and just plain wrong.
Sweden?
>>
File: sad-frog-meme-butt.jpg (23KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
sad-frog-meme-butt.jpg
23KB, 450x500px
>>35560944
Oh snap. Yes.
>>
>>35560956
ditch this faggot and go for the superior BBC
>>
>>35560922
>Did this, but after he noticed it few times I just thought that I don't wanna seem creepy as fuck.
Maybe he shy. Only males can seem creepy when they flirt desu. If you're not a cow, smiling a guy just turns him on.
>>
>>35560956
Seek eye contact and smile. If he's ever not with gymbro, ask if he can spot you. Say hi when you walk past eachother and make eye contact. After a few 'hi' ask for a fika.
>>
>>35560837
>finish your workout
>have note with number on it
>walk up to him
>give note
>smile, act bashful
>walk out of gym

Women don't have to do shit about social skills. Just don't say weird shit, and don't go too fast when he texts you, or you're just an easy slut.
>>
>>35560956
Ask him for fitness advice and shit, smile at him. If he doesn't pick up on it then fuck it, it wasn't meant to be.
>>
>>35560981
This,
>>35561001
this,
>>35561020
this and
>>35561027
this.
>>
The normie thing to do would be to smile at him when your eyes lock, then go sit next to him and wait for him to start a conversation. I absolutely hate that because it makes it super awkward but that's the female equivalent to a guy asking you out.

I also had a girl stand in a corner with not many people around and just stare at me for 10 minutes waiting for me to go talk to her. That's more like the club version. Not as bad but pretty awkward too.

I'm probably too autistic to understand the taboo behind women not initiating but I think it would be fine to walk up to him, tell him he's cute and it would be nice to grab a drink some time, give him your number and leave it at that if he looks embarrassed or not interested. If he likes you he'll call you later when his gym bro is not around. You're both adults so I don't see the point in playing games.
>>
File: pdimg_230.jpg (79KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
pdimg_230.jpg
79KB, 500x409px
Tits of gtfo.

IM ASHAMED OF MY FELLOW 4CHAN BROTHERS

HAVE YOU FORGOT WHERE YOU POST?

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
>>
>>35561020
Would die out of embarassement if I saw him at gym after that and if he was gay or taken or something.

>>35560976
Thanks but no thanks Ahmed.
>>
>>35561069

/fit/ is the most pathetic board on 4chan when its about the "im a girl" meme

they fall for this all the time
>>
>>35560922
>I don't wanna seem creepy as fuck

'creepy' doesnt apply to girls (unless you're an ugly hambeast)
>>
>>35561048
>then go sit next to him and wait for him to start a conversation.
This won't happen in Sweden.

>>35561069
The gender is relevant in this case.
>>
>>35560956
U p p s a l a
P
P
S
A
L
A
>>
>>35561071
>Ahmed
>black

are you retard?
>>
>>35561071
Then you get a gay dude friend who can give you advice on guys.
>>
>hoping it's me
>>
>>35560956
Ay tjejen, är du en arkeolog? För jag har ett stort ben som måste undersökas
>>
>Dat ass pretty good though.

Bild
>>
>>35561128
Could you please just talk to me okay? I know your friend is a lot fitter but you are just fine as hell.

>>35561136
Keep your bones and boners, I'm taken for this gym Sven, he just doesn't know it yet
>>
>>35561159
Is he 20 years old, acne ridden and do squats every session wile grunting like a retard? If so then baby you found me
>>
please post pics. pleeeeeeease
>>
>>35561069
fuck off back to /b/ you insufferable manchild
>>
>>35561159
>Could you please just talk to me okay?
N-no, pls.
Don't make me go up and talk to my gym-crush.
>>
>>35561194
Sweden is such small country and I go to gym where I see guys who are definitely /fitizens/ or at least potential ones. Hell no I'm taking the risk nor that I'd post some ass pics on Russian feminist's rights discussion board in any circumstances.

>>35561202
P-pls.
>>
>dkn tränar på 24 7 fitness
>dkn inga sötpajer där, bara taxichaufförer och asylsökande grabbar
BARA
>>
File: 1452337544816.jpg (1MB, 1428x3624px) Image search: [Google]
1452337544816.jpg
1MB, 1428x3624px
>>35561202
Do it!
>>
>>35561218
>I go to gym where I see guys who are definitely /fitizens/ or at least potential ones.
Are they skellies who do SS?
>>
>>35561235
>>35561202
Absolutely do it, as a grill I can tell that I'd only be flattered if someone did as long as it wasn't one of the following ones described here >>35561220

>>35561238
Try young dudes wearing caps, doing curls, zyzz poses and staring at my tits through the mirror thinking I won't notice.
>>
>>35560837
you make it sound like he is more attractive than the average male.

Chances are girls have done this shit to him million times, he knows when a girl is trying to court him. It probably also gives him an ego boost.

If he was thirsty for poon you would probably notice that his autismo intensifying.

If he just acts like you dont exist there is a reason for that.

It sounds like you need to escalate, socially NOT physically. So act friendly and interessted and try to create banter, do what you would do if you wanted to become friends. After you get acquainted invite him to a party.

Seeing that his bro has a thing for you things become much more difficult. That guy will cockblock you, their friendship is more important than you.

I'd say move on, things arent meant to be that complicated.
>>
>>35561218
>P-pls.
N-no, y-you too.
>>
>>35561069
Tits or gtfo is designed to dispel gender when it's irrelevant.

Gender is relevant here you /b/tard fucknut
>>
File: 9588-james-tindale-portrait.jpg (22KB, 198x277px) Image search: [Google]
9588-james-tindale-portrait.jpg
22KB, 198x277px
>>35561305
>you make it sound like he is more attractive than the average male
There are a lot of handsome men, this is Sweden after all. Of course I find him attractive, but he is pretty "average," and by this I mean that he isn't like pic related, walking around like he owned the place and super ribbed. He looks nice, but pretty modest or let's say I'd be surprised if he was a huge douchebag or fucking bitches from left and right. Of course I can be wrong, but he seems more shy than a player. If something, he is possibly taken though, who knows.

>I'd say move on, things arent meant to be that complicated
Yeah I guess you are right, going to ignore him from now on and focus on my own gains only.
>>
>>35561369
>going to ignore him from now on and focus on my own gains only.
Weak fuck... don't give up.
>>
>>35561369
Just walk up to him and ask him for advice, or ask him to help you with an exercise and things will progress from there; he will see you like him and maybe it goes both ways. Anything more would seem aggressive.
>>
>>35561369
Hur gammal är du senpai
>>
>>35561403
>>
>>35561125
UPPSALABO REPRESENT
>>
>>35561413
i think it'd be funny if the swedish guy somehow was homosexual.
>>
>>35561419
Är du en sötpaj anon? V-vill du lyfta?
>>
>>35561369

You shouldnt overthink it, but its these first stages of a relationship that shape its dynamics.

Lets say you get in a relationship with him, what kind of relationship would that be?

If he is looking for the same things as you then he would probably know that acting shy will not get him anywhere.

If he cant overcome being shy, are you sure you want to be with him?
>>
>>35561467
I have no idea, I have never talked to him and I have absolutely no idea what he is like as a person.

Being shy is pretty much a norm here, and he really seems like a normal guy at least judging by his body language. So I guess it's you who's slightly overthinking here.
>>
I got approached by a female woman a couple of weeks ago. She stuck her hand out and introduced herself, then we had a couple of minutes of shitty small talk. I still don't know if she's a dyke. People in small towns are weird.
>>
>>35561486
alright fair enough.

i'd say ignore this post too
>>35561305

sounds like you have a chance :)
>>
File: assimilated-800.jpg (59KB, 800x482px) Image search: [Google]
assimilated-800.jpg
59KB, 800x482px
Women, foolish creatures they are, will never understand the difference between love and infatuation. It's unfortunate that Sweden has been emasculated so much that their women have to approach their men
>>
>>35560837
Approach him, but show us your current body to make sure you're not punching above your weight.
>>
>>35560837
Woman, just go to him, ask if you can be alone with him, away from his gymbro, because you have something to tell him. And tell him that you find him a pretty human bean and you're interested in him, and if he's willing, go on a date to know each other.
It's as simple as that. You can play games afterwards if you want, but you're not 16 anymore.
>>
File: 1435732907770.jpg (134KB, 895x895px) Image search: [Google]
1435732907770.jpg
134KB, 895x895px
It's really fucking easy so I will treat this thread as bait.

However, in the off chance it's legit, here is what you should do OP (and every other fucking girl in the fucking universe everywhere, not only in the gym).
Ok, ready? Pay close attention.

You just fucking look at him across the room wherever you are, and when your eyes locked, you just fucking smile.

That's it. It's literally that easy (or hard, apparently).

And I'm a girl too.
>>
>>35561570
Hi

PS I'm a girl as well
>>
>>35560837
I would like to get approached at the gym by a determined girl that would press the issue if for some reason I didn't seem interested

too bad girls expect things to be handed to them instead. I'm going to be alone forever
>>
>>35561570
How about if I wiggle my ass around, will that attract your attention?
>>
F I K K I
I
K
K
I
>>
The people here telling other to just lock eyes and smiles are retarded. You don't know the guy, personally I always ignore women who do that.

Your best chance is to just go and talk to him, either ask for a spot or something shitty.
>>
>>35561119
>>35561119
>>then go sit next to him and wait for him to start a conversation
We're on fckin' 4chan dude! We all here know that only normies can do shit like this. Everyone else of us switch on Autismus Maximus mode when person we like is in eyesight.
>>
>>35561657
>implying swedes are normies
>>
>>35561369
Mental gains are gains too, bro.
>>
>>35560956
tell him this:
"suk min kuk"
>>
>>35561304
>staring at my tits through the mirror thinking I won't notice.
They can tell? Fugg
>>
>>35561763
Weak broscience game senpai https://youtu.be/TBvHbnhl3M8?t=1m23s
>>
>>35561461
Nej, en brun dyel pojke
>>
>>35561872
>trick shot mirror check out
>>
>>35561104
have you been to /r9k/?
>>
>>35560956
Fuck a nigger in front of him, that always gets Swedish men hot and bothered
>>
>>35561729
It's not about swedes. Slavs, ameritards, western europeans, we're all fckin the same! Especially those of us who spend time on Japanese anime board.
>>
>>35561997
True, but one can only hope that he lifts and that he votes for SD too.

>>35561872
As a grill I can tell that the most common way guys use this the "hey wanna spot me" trick. And the only ones who actually comes to talk to you are old men. Old like that they could be fathers to not just me but my mother too.
>>
>>35562037
>vilja ha en SD fv
Wew pojk
>>
>>35561570
Girl who i like very much did the same to me. And u know what i did? I gave her brick-faced look, maybe even a little bit grim. Why? Fck me if i know. Sometimes autism just intensifies and we can't do shit about it, so if he didn't respond to your smile 1st time try again eventually, cause he might curse himself for your screwed attempt.
>>
>>35562034
I don't even know what you're arguing about.
>>
>>35562131
I'm arguing about that a very high percent of guys are extreme autists when it come about girls, despite their country etc.
>>
listen

guys go to the gym to train, no dedicated guy is going to risk his gym membership over some girl who might get his membership revoked cause she was having a bad day, and complained at the front desk.

this might work on casual faggots, but not regulars. girls arent worth a good gym that is close by.
>>
spill your protein shake on him. tell him you'll let him spill some protein on you later.

this will work.
>>
>>35561750
the only real answer
>>
>>35562155
Then we are saying the same thing. >>35561048
said that she should wait for him to talk. I said that it's highly unlikely, especially since she's in sweden where everyone keeps a distance of 10m to a stranger.
>>
File: extremely volatile.jpg (35KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
extremely volatile.jpg
35KB, 480x720px
>>35561218
S O L N A
O
L
N
A
>>
File: hantera det.jpg (264KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hantera det.jpg
264KB, 600x600px
>>35561119
>This won't happen in Sweden.

Then fucking MAKE it happen in Sweden, bitch! Yeah, we're a society of autismos and suspicious motherfucks, and I'm surprised the nativity hasn't dropped to 0 ages ago, but for fuck's sake!

Do you ever look at the news? Do you ever read some of the bullshit in Metro or listen to your girlfriends repeating stats they got from some feminist blogger? You think stuff doesn't filter through? This guy is going to ignore the shit out of you so long as you keep your distance, ignore you until your eyes bleed and your snatch wets its way through your pants and starts eating small animals. Why? Because he doesn't want to be labeled a creep or a neanderthal, and the only way to do that here seems to be to stonewall it and fucking get on with work. And it's twice as bad for us built guys, because we have to deal with being labeled as meatheads with even less political capital to get away with shit.

Either accept that this is the way it's gone and do what you have to do, or you're just going to have to settle for your rabbit. Tough tits.
>>
>>35561570
>you just fucking smile.

This is Sweden we're talking here. And you expect that will work. Oh wow.

You do that, and if he's the least bit smart, self-disciplined or nice, i.e. the kind of guy you'd want in your life, he will do EXACTLY what >>35562059 said. We have a shitload of standards and expectations placed on us, and you are not going to break through them unless you make it triple-redundantly, herring-slappingly, nearly-killjoyingly clear that you're actually interested.

I got burned on girls back in school already. Had this dark haired chick who was really pretty and part of a clique, and she and the other girls would harass the fuck out of me. I eventually got so tired of it I started fucking with her right back, stealing books and misplacing them, burning an important assignment of hers, putting a sticky vibrator with a post-it message in her jacket... Eventually she tried to just beat me over the head and started a scene. I slapped her and got into some real trouble. And finally one of the other clique girls told me that she'd been such a bitch because she'd been crushing hard on me and wanted me to pay attention.

I didn't smile once until after I graduated. She tried to talk to me afterward, and I just gave her the hand and didn't even look her in the eye, because I was so tired of it by that point.

That's the way this shit goes.
>>
>>35562684
Yeah, simply smiling won't do. You need to talk too. But smiling is a good start and if you only smile when looking at him, he knows that something's up.
>>
>>35562509
Well the thing is that it's not that different for us women either. I have no issues casually chatting with other females, but if I'd talk to a man or give any attention to a man who's at least somewhat my age, they'd assume that I'm trying to hit on them, I'm raping them, or that that I want the D. It's kinda against unwritten social rules to do so as a woman. You are obliged not to give any attention to men around you. Everyone's always saying how Swedish women are on high horses, but that's how everybody expects us to behave. There's just something horribly wrong to approach men in our culture. Or it's considered weird.

If I'd approach you, you'd think that I must be easy and doing that for everyone and you wouldn't be interested cause it would trigger your natural chasing instincts.
>>
>>35562684
Från en svensk broder till en annan: bara starta en konversation med henne. Eftersom det händer så sällan i Sverige så kommer hon bara att uppskatta det mer och tycka att du är ännu mer intressant. Talking from expirience,
>>
>>35562684

Autism
>>
>>35562768
>I'm raping them

How? How the fuck?

The only way I know I can talk to a woman WITHOUT any unwanted sexual tension or idiot assumptions right out of the gates is if she's the one who starts the conversation. I'm a guy, and I've always been hammered over the head with the message that "men only think about one thing". So the way to be sure to avoid that, and make sure you're going to be on friendly terms and make it possible to talk about "normal" stuff is just to get on with your shit, and let her fire the opening salvo. Helps in that you get to know what subject she wants to approach as well, so you can react and adjust. THEN she might decide to up the stakes, but by then you ought to have a kind of rapport going.

Yeah, if anything I'm now the one who gets uncomfortable when women come on strong (which has happened a couple of times, lel karaoke nights and people get real drunk). But this is such a damn rare thing for Swedish women and requires so much effort and creepitude in itself that it's barely even possible.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (243KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
243KB, 800x800px
>>35562863
Ta en minut och tänk igenom implikationerna av vad det är du säger. Ställ upp ett flödesschema om du behöver. Jävla weaksauce.
>>
>>35562881
Of course the term "rape" was exaggaration, but my point was that I don't think that in our culture women being very straightforward and approaching men would be a positive thing. Even if you weren't ugly or fat, which I'm not, I look normal and all the past relationships has started cause I was the active one. But I still stand against the statement that if you are a woman and approach someone of opposite sex without a "good reason," it's easily considered as a bit creepy.

Again, this is something I've taught to think, other men hasn't directly said this to me. But this is what we grills think.
>>
>>35562800
But I don't want to be accused of patriarchal assumption and patronizing, mang. I like my KB club/guitar class/workplace; I don't want to get thrown out.
>>
>>35561069
haha do u also post on /b/??

epic post man xD
>>
>>35562939
Then rethink. Guys like when girls talk to them. Tell this to your friends too.
>>
>>35562053
Det är hit vi har kommit
>>
Do an exercise that accentuates your best asset in front of him as he is working out. Not scary close, but within obvious eye shot. No half assing either, a real honest to goodness set. Then when you finish, make like you're going to your next set that just so happens to have you walking past him. Give him your best smile & be done with it.

If he doesn't get the point, then he is either not interested or a sperg.
>>
File: i am also excited now.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
i am also excited now.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
>>35562939
I think we might have to define terms and the degrees of "straightforward" then... But I will insist that this is the unfortunate new dynamic that we've come to; that grills have to make the approach because men just don't want to run any risks. And I blame the pinko media and the anti-professional attitude that we've fostered in society, but that's a discussion for another day...

I don't know. The only damn solution I can come up with is trying to approach him actively but innocuously, and then trying to point this whole thing out in some kind of critical, surreptitious way. I mean, just telling him that "Du, jag vet att det inte är så här man gör, men det här är bara för jävla tråkigt..." or something like that ought to defuse things a lot.

Ofc, if it turns out that he's gay, then keep reminding yourself that it's no harm no foul. And being me, I'd also say that if he doesn't vote SD or at least M, you should leave it be. Give up your oneitis, shave your head and move to Tierra Del Fuego and herd alpacas instead. Whatever.

And a book tip for you; Henrik Fexeus released a read a couple of years ago called "Alla Får Ligga". 'S pretty good and you should check it out.
>>
>>35560837

You sound like me but a girl.

>>35560861

Is totally right, you'de be amazed how just a smile can become a green light for a guy. society has convinced most young guys not to bother females pretty much ever because we are sexually harassing them so he probably just doesn't even imagine that anything between you two could happen. Smile and workout next to him, if he isn't completely retarded he will try to talk to you and then nature will take its course.

There's also a good chance he's gay though.
>>
>>35563112
>if he doesn't vote SD or at least M, you should leave it be.

>placing so much weight on politics
Why do this?
>>
File: 1421627475372.jpg (8KB, 231x205px) Image search: [Google]
1421627475372.jpg
8KB, 231x205px
> Alrighty so here's the thing. I'm a grill, and there's this guy at my gym who I been checking out a good while. I know that gym isn't a nightclub and someone flirting with me at the gym is usually just awkward. I been asked out at the gym few times and I can't say I would have enjoyed that. Felt awkward to bump into those guys later on. So I'm well aware of the gym code.

Don't do something you wouldn't want done to you. If you don't like getting asked out at the gym, why do it? Respect the code that you yourself mentioned. It doesn't matter if you're a grill or not.

My advice: see if you can "accidentally" bump into him outside of the gym. This should be way less awkward, and he won't be busy lifting. Try to build a friendship first, then go from there.

I think that the gym can be a social place, but for people with a common fitness attitude, not a place for for self-center dyels and stacies to hook up. Like I said, take it outside.
>>
>>35563112
Thanks for you answer. And good points. I guess the core problem for both guys and girls is that if you talk to someone who's of opposite sex, it's considered as flirting right away. Cause we are reserved autists keeping a huge distance to people we don't know.

>>35563140
I wouldn't date someone who was pro-immigrant leftist fag, that's why it's important.
>>
File: feelindatass.jpg (118KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
feelindatass.jpg
118KB, 466x700px
>>35561071
Dude, you know how much more embarassing it is being a guy and having to physically go up and talk to chicks? All you have to do is drop a hint or two, i'd rather get rejected the way you're afraid of than the way we do, just sayin.
>>
File: 1440649365050-1.jpg (77KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
1440649365050-1.jpg
77KB, 800x566px
>>35563169

>I wouldn't date someone who was pro-immigrant leftist fag, that's why it's important.

And lefties try to convince us there are no good women left.
>>
>>35560837
just talk to him or he never will.
most males are so afraid of rejection/women that even smiling right in his face wont do a thing.
if you just approach him its no problem.

or just wink him over if hes with his gymbro.

you are a girl god damn it.
>>
File: Screaming_internally.gif (3MB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
Screaming_internally.gif
3MB, 900x508px
>>35563110
Again, need we remind you that this is Sweden? Everyone's a sperg here.

"What the fuck? Oh my fucking god, those cable kicks really bring out her thighs. Why's she not doing that in the leg curl machine? She could isolate the movement better and get her ass in with more weight. Ass, ass, ass... No, don't fucking stare at her ass. Don't be a fucking creepo. You are a strong but civilized viking. You're better, you're stronger, you are above. Your stoicism is as hard as your ass ass ass... No, you do not want to have to go all the way over to Liljeholmen to get your pump, so you will not get yourself booted out. Fuck, and I was going to do some reading up this evening, now I'll be in the shower for an hour. Gotta prep some shit to throw in the freezer as well. Pasta tomorrow, dem carbs for dat workday. Whoa, wait a second, did she just smile at me? Yeah, you smug, bitch. I know what you're thinking. Real proud of yourself. Well, at least she lifts properly and doesn't cardiobunny, guess she has a bit to grin about, but damn if that don't make it worse that she gets off on teasing. Goddamnit, focus on the pump. I fucking WISH that it were permissible to talk to people at the gym and say more than 'Could you spot me?'. Oh well, no matter. I don't know what kind of person she is anyway; could be just one of them boring bitches who only talks about her friends. Breathe deep, focus all the way through. Ankles fixed, get the tension all the way down to your ass ass ass... Fuck."
>>
>>35563346
aww, this was cute
>>
File: liberalism.png (38KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
liberalism.png
38KB, 595x842px
>>35563165
Traditional dating is shit because it's only about the dating; there's no spontaneity, nothing else to iron out the tensions and people can't get to know what you enjoy or what you're really like in genuine social situations. Dating sites, tinder, etc. are all the fucking worst, because you don't really know what you're going to end up with. Someone who's got a nice face photographed with good lighting and angle?

You don't pick up people in bars or on dating get-togethers or parties anymore. Not if you want things to last longer than a week. The only way to be sure you're getting SOME level of quality is by meeting girls at activities, like at the gym or a language or music course or a book club or a Mensa meeting or whatever the fuck.

>>35563169
No probs. Glad to help, if only because I fucking hate how things have become in this damn country. If you're ever anywhere around the 24/7 in Solna, look for a blond guy with fucklong arms, an earring and some cheek scars, and ask for Sebastian. I'd be happy to talk and get a spot. And good luck getting that guy.

Also, kickass on the SD. Hope you've got a good job as well; we need more women like you.
>>
File: 1451694578478.png (311KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1451694578478.png
311KB, 900x702px
>Dating a Swedish grill
>I'm pretty sure she's autistic
>I go to dinner with her dad and mom and sister
>I'm now 99% convinced her entire family is autistic

What is this?
>>
>>35563500
I'll keep that on mind. Best of luck to you too.

>>35563581
it's genetic, deal with it
>>
>>35563362
Just as planned. But don't dismiss; it's kind of true as well.

>>35563581
It's Swedish. It's what we've become. We have only two modes of behavior in most situations; fucking intellectualized and civil to the point of ridiculousness, or completely off the handle. There's no point to any in-betweens, because we know that the moment someone goes passive-aggressive there's barely any more point to communication. So either you "keep your feet on the carpet" as we say here, or we get really nasty. And we've developed all kinds of very subtle ways of talking and interacting to feel out the incredibly narrow gradients between these different stages of interaction.

At least that's my experience. But then again, I come from an EXTREMELY Swedish family and move in certain circles...
>>
>>35563165
Fuck those rules. People are at the gym to train, at school to study, at work to work, at clubs to have fun with their friends. No matter where you go, you'll run into people who don't want being hit on. Doesn't matter, go for it but be considerate, straight forward, pick up clues. Don't be that guy who practically harasses women for 10 minutes straight trying to change her mind after being told to fuck off.
>>
>>35561570
I smile at people all the time why does this mean I'm interested? Damn I thought I was just being friendly.

Like other anons said just go talk to him. You can tell if someone's interested by doing that.
>>
Vad är grejen med att 90% av svenska sidan av internet befolkas av högljudda SDare? Kan man inte få breva om tunga lyft, memes eller hur man får sötpajer på gymmet utan att folk ska börja prata om nazistiska syner på invandrare? Är inte själv politiskt insatt men nog fan börjar det bli jobbigt att behöva om 'islamisering' eller 'negrer' oavsett var man är eller vad som diskuteras. Fan, skärp er, kan ni inte hålla er på /pol/ eller avpixlat?
>>
>>35563880
Antar att det är för att all PK får folk att sitta som på nålar IRL, så de behöver ventilera någonstans. Men ja, kan hålla med om att det är lite konstigt att det alltid spårar ut om invandring, oavsett tidigare ämne, så länge det är svenskt.
>>
>>35563880
För att på internet kan folk vara rasistiska utan konsekvenser.
>>
>>35563987
>implicerar att folk sitter på pk-nålar irl
Aldrig fattat den här myten, sålänge du inte är rasist så behöver du inte självcensurera alls
>muh jag får inte kalla bruna människor sandapor irl
Wow jag undrar varför
>>
>>35562684
how do you people even breed
>>
>>35564070
They don't, they just import more isis.
>>
>>35563880
Att du genast förutfattar att alla SDare är nazister bevisar ingenting annat än hur jävla indoktrinerad du blivit av rödingmediaetablissemanget. Polar själv med flera invandrare; vi har till och med en kille som heter fucking Osama på jobbet. Och de kanske snackar arabiska eller nordafrikansk-franska av och till, men de beter sig inte som något annat än Svenska. De fokuserar på jobbet, de behandlar tjejerna som människor med hjärna, de vill inget annat än att tjäna stålar, fixa huset och se till barnen, och de skiter generellt i och är så råblåa att det inte uppstår några problem. Mehdi röstar fan själv på SD nuförtiden. De vill själva inte ha hit fler invandrare därför att de vet att de som kommer inte är som dem, och är här för helt fel anledningar.

Det är du som har blivit itutad att hudfärg eller religion spelar någon jävla roll snarare än hur folk är och vad de tycker, och viktigast av allt hur redo de är att räta på ryggen och ta i. Det är du som är identitetspolitikern. Inte vi. Vi vill bara inte behöva hålla käften om att det finns för litet karriärmöjligheter och för dålig policy och attityd här, bara för att saker råkar vara kopplade till några "svåra" ämnen som du måste moralfjanta dig över.

Jag tror inte att SD kommer kunna lösa några problem på lång sikt, men de ska fan in, för att vi måste ta något slags jävla kliv mot pragmatism och intellektuell ärlighet i det här landet.

And if you don't like it, come at me bro. Like I said, Solna 24/7 up by the railway tracks. Any day.
>>
>>35564041
Pratar inte om mig själv. Håller mig i princip alltid helt utanför politiska diskussioner både IRL och 4chan, invandring eller ej, då jag har väldigt lite intresse för det. Min uppfattning är dock att invandringen är svår att diskutera objektivt. Antingen är folk totalt emot det och är rabiata rasister, eller så är det omöjligt att säga något som helst negativt om det och desto mer invandring desto bättre.
>>
File: för helvete.jpg (14KB, 202x204px) Image search: [Google]
för helvete.jpg
14KB, 202x204px
>>35564070
We don't. I don't know whether if we have the lowest nativity in all of Europe, if you separate by class or race or whatever, but I wouldn't be surprised.

>>35564041
Det är inte svårt att vara rasist i Sverige. Det räcker med att du har en feja som min och att du säger att vi ska ha mer kärnkraft och mindre socbidrag. PK-packet tar vad fan de vill och skruvar till det, så de kan självflagellera och dygdighetssignalera till alla andra egorunkare.
>>
>>35564161
Mycket det du säger är sant, och jag gillar inte heller hur samhället ser ut idag. Men SD är långt långt ifrån "intellektuell ärlighet". SD betstår av Ronny och Conny som inte har nån slags analytisk förmåga, utan ogillar bara svartingar. Kolla hela jävla partitoppen, kolla SDs lokalpolitiker. Fan Jimmie själv sjöng 'Olof Palme gick på bio". Jag själv bor nära invandrartäta problemområden, och samhället är inte bra som det är nu, men SD är fan dumt.

Varför skulle jag vilja slåss över politik med andra lyftanons? Jag vill bara kunna prata om lyft/meetups utan att behöva snacka invandring.
>>
>>35560837
>>35560956
>Picking up people in the gym
>In Sweden

vart tror du att vi är senpai
>>
>>35560837
To get back on topic...
What are you going to do? Keep on being a weak bitch or actually get what you want?
>>
>>35560837

gym is for lifting

fuck off, cunt. go to a bar if you want dick.
>>
>>35563309
>just talk to him or he never will.
>most males are so afraid of rejection/women that even smiling right in his face wont do a thing.
/thread
>>
>>35564733
bars are for having a drink with your friends it's not a fucking orgy club you degenerate
>>
>>35564784

the gym is not for socializing, is my point.

you are there to lift, period. not to chat girls up or whatever. if your motivation for going is anything but lifting, you need to stay home.
>>
File: 1436994145187.gif (972KB, 500x231px) Image search: [Google]
1436994145187.gif
972KB, 500x231px
>>35564534
Det är ett missnöjesparti, det stämmer. Det som det hänger på handlar mer om att både vänstern och högern har hamnat i det läget att de går för mycket mot mitten och status quo, och bara behandlar petitesser, därför att vi har odlat upp en sån förbannad moralistkultur att det är för svårt och riskabelt att tala ur skägget om riktiga frågor och därmed riskera sin röstbas. In effectu blir meddelandet som når folket på gatan att politikerna inte egentligen gör något, utan bara går på möten och svamlar, troligtvis för att det enda de bryr sig om är att få sitta kvar och ta lön. Och om man har ändå litet mer hjärna än så kan man snabbt slutleda sig till att de kanske till och med tycker att de skall sitta kvar inte bara för att de är rädda om jobbet, utan för att de tror att de är de enda som har tillräckligt mycket samvete och rättrådighet för det, vilket per definition skulle betyda att de tror att resten av folket är drägg, och att vi som "tror fel" än värre bara är en massa sociopater. Och folk undrar varför vi har politikerförakt.

Emot detta har vi kanske Ronny och Conny som skriker högst, men för det mesta har vi bara en massa medelklass-Johansson som utmålas som skit i media och tycker att "Fan, den där Roffe är ganska pucko. Men vet du, vi sitter så i skiten ändå, och jag hatar Löfven och alla de andras pretensioner så mycket att jag inte bryr mig. De ska fan bli av med jobbet. Det räcker nu. Och om någon bränner ner Metros kontor och stänger ner Twitter så kommer inte jag precis att klaga heller..."

Vi är inte samvetslösa eller idioter. Vi är bara bittra, vi fattar att ett lands välfärd byggs i huvudsak av medelsvensson så vi vet inte varför vi plötsligt ska behöva bära hundhuvudet, och vi har den uppfattningen att någonting måste rucka hela den här samhällsordningen innan saker kan bli bättre.
>>
>tfw you've been checking out the new fit as fuck chick at the gym like a creeper and she brings her pet manlet with her the next day

I'm not that tall but this dude's like 5'5 squating 1 plate with a lifting belt while she pats his head and kisses him in the squat rack I literally gagged on my own vomit.
>>
>>35564838
any place is for socializing you massive asspie
>>
>>35564838
You should learn to read. The question isn't "how to get guys at gym?" but "cute, chill guy at gym. how approach without being annoying?", which imo is a fair question.
>>
>>35564948
As a 26yo virgin, public display of affection triggers me. Bitches who do that need to die a painful death.
>>
>>35564784
See >>35563500

But sure, hang in bars like some fucking degenerate if you like. Chances are you're going to run into a bunch of hollering football fans and at best end up with some skinnyfat 5/10 with no imagination. And all for the meager price of paying something like a 250% top-off for your drinks compared to what you'd have to pay at Bolaget. Well done you.
>>
>>35564961

you are the type of faggot that wastes time on benches at the gym while other people wait to use it

kill yourself.
>>
>>35564995
Sorry for ruining your holy place chris-chan, maybe if you left the house for anything else it wouldn't be such a big deal to you
>>
File: 8732721.jpg (68KB, 570x412px) Image search: [Google]
8732721.jpg
68KB, 570x412px
>hey you seem to know a lot about training
>can you help me out with >insert whatever crap you have trouble with
>bonus points if you do judo or muay thai and can tell by his busted up fingers/knuckles/shins that he does that too so you ask him about judo and you go and wrestle together

>tfw have a high test gf I must be faithful to
>tfw my only hope is teaching her judo
>tfw she is unfit as fuck and is a crybaby
>>
>>35560837
I'd definitely feel real good about myself
>>
>>35565024

why go to the gym if you arent going to lift?

go to a crossfit gym if you want to waste your time.
>>
>>35561111
i'll check your quads, friend
>>
>>35564838
Have you been living under a rock for the last 10 years?
The gym is one of the few places people with no friends can socialize without (thinking to be looking) desperate.
Getting in shape is probably secondary to meeting people for most gym goers.
>>
>>35565054
The gym is for lifting, but that don't rule out everything else.
>>
>>35564948
>>35564978
He's got a BD in Economics and by some stroke of luck is already assistant manager, or he's got a wealthy family or some other career prospects. Meanwhile, you're slaving away building water pumps or pulling wires while working something else on the side. That's the answer.

Don't be surprised. This is how it works.
>>
>>35565077

>getting in shape is secondary to meeting people

is this real life?

at what gym is this true?
>>
>>35561486
>Being shy is pretty much a norm here
sweden is truly the land of the cvcks
>>
File: RIMG0066.jpg (108KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
RIMG0066.jpg
108KB, 600x600px
>>35565103
At a SVEEEDISCH gym, mang. That's what we've been telling you.

Fuck this. I've gotta buy some groceries and mail a couple of things. Gonna head down to Hemköp and hit the gym on the way back. If you see me, give me a nod and we can be repressed sperglords together.
>>
>>35565176

I ignore girls at the gym

call me autistic, but I dont need distractions...besides, I dont want to lose my membership cause some feminist cunt reports me for looking at her at the front desk or whatever.
>>
>>35565095
I'm actually an auditor with a Big 4 firm and will probably be a CFO of a major corporation in a few years.

I'm autistic tho.
>>
Hot gymbro here , even when i see hot yoga pants cardio bunnies with amazing ass all i want to do is lift and eye fuck them during sets/rest , would feel awkward as fuck to flirt in the gym
>>
>>35560837
fart in his face when he's benching
>>
>>35561590
let's feel together, anon
>>
File: pepeFeels.jpg (58KB, 294x295px) Image search: [Google]
pepeFeels.jpg
58KB, 294x295px
>you will never be so attractive that girls approach you

combined with shyness, guess i'll just die alone then.
>>
>>35560922
>tfw I will never make some gym girl go austim mode

Though times
>>
>>35565176
i hope this is a mirrored image and you didn't actually get the gay ear pierced
>>
>>35564709
The only thing in the entire thread she responded favourably to was when she was told to move on.
What do you think? Not gonna make it.
>>
>>35565492
what do you mean? he obviously did it on purpose due to his sexual orientation
>>
>>35565442
u dont have to be attractive for girls to approach just visible

i got my first two girlfriends while i was a fat slob and they just came up to me
>>
>>35565741

then you arent unattractive

the most I get is an occasional smile, girls never come up to me
>>
>>35563346
jag vet den känsla bro
>>
>>35565741
this desu
like last month i was at home masturbating waiting for my raid to start, two girls knocked and practically begged me to have anal sex with them
i told them i hadn't bathed in three days and they said they were ok with it
it's not that fucking hard lol
>>
>>35561570
This is bad advice, I smile at people a lot, I'm not interested in most of them.
>>
>>35565741
>just be visible

Ah, another piece of useful advice in the line of 'just b urself'.
>>
File: gets turned on by danger.png (174KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
gets turned on by danger.png
174KB, 500x370px
>>35565735
It's confuxion strategy, bro. In certain situations you want to be able to just smile and pretend you're full homo. Nothing like using that for a trump card. Also, that and a few other things are really fun for pissing off a jerkwad of a father. And it's also fun to wear a turtleneck and tight pants and act out a little bit in some other places just to piss off some other guys who go "Ghrergh what the fuck did he just say fuck fuck I so want to smack him but he does muay thai and those fucking arms rrrrgh I am an emasculated shit and I can't do anything about it!"

>>35565741
Right after you won 15M and were elected best guitarist of the year and Queen of May, I presume?
>>
>>35560837
Not at all, thanks though.
>>
>>35565832
Ayy
>>
>>35561069
Tits or gtfo was when a chick would mention her gender for no reason/attention whoring
It doesn't apply here newfriend
>>
>>35565255
You calling me a chick, u cheeky cunt? I'll smack you right in the gob, swaer on me mum.

Nah, but seriously, I feel you.

>>35567172
Well said. THIS is intellectual honesty, fucked up as it is.
>>
>>35560837

Hey I just saw you on the front page of reddit and I know a lot of guys are going to pounce on me for this but you really shouldn't come to this site and if you do especially not /fit/. I only read some of the comments and it looks like you are taking it well but sometimes people post really bad stuff on here and I don't think you are ready for it. America is a country I have a lot of interest in and that's one of the reasons I come to 4chan, I know a little bit about your culture from school and the books I have read and I don't think your honor based upbringing is really going to understand what the kids on this forum do.

They are probably going to try to make you show your breasts (write stuff like Tits or GTFO) or something like that or post violent pics. Some people on here even joke about incest. I don't want to come off as lecturing you but I just don't know why you came here. Did some white guy you are dating tell you to come to this site? He probably thought it would be funny to see your reaction when people start posting things that you can't handle.

I hope you take my advice, I don't really know what else to say except you might want to try memecentral that is usually where decent people go to talk to people from other countries. I'm not just doing this because you are so pretty or something like that, I realize you are thousands of miles away and there isn't much of a chance that we could ever meet each other. I just want you to know that you deserve better than this site and whatever creepy white guy sent you here, you should be with someone that respects you and doesn't put you in an awkward position like this. I like 4chan and I like /fit/ but I just don't want to see you get hurt here
>>
>>35560837
>>35560922
>>35560956
>>35561159
>swedish
>always work out with gymbro
>see qt grill at the gym every now and then
>regularly mirin my deadlifts
>smiles at me sometimes
>gymbro is bigger than me
Checks out. W-what gym do you go to?

Maybe I should approach said qt anyways, the chance of it being op is too much of a fit-fantasy for it to be remotely possible
>>
File: TrollTheMovie.jpg (212KB, 450x565px) Image search: [Google]
TrollTheMovie.jpg
212KB, 450x565px
>>35567269
Dude. Best I've ever seen. Those pussified airs, that flawless conviction, that McIntosh-esque sense of nigh-tearful self-afacing weakness and pleading...

10/10. Flawless.
>>
>>35567269
Mods?
>>
If a cute girl walked up to me, smiled and handed me a piece of paper with her name and number, and just kinda said "bye" and smiled and walked away, id be really flattered.
>>
>>35567453
Holy shit yes. >>35565176 here and I am holding my ass like an assholder. I want to see a positive thing happen on /fit/.
>>
>>35567453
Fuck! I gotta sleep, but don't wanna miss this! Keep thread alive for 6 more hours, guys!
>>
So I was at this supermarket shopping after work one time and i saw a girl at the other till look at me. It wasnt so much a smile but like a blank look and i looked back and gave her a confused look. Does this mean she liked me or hated my very being?
>>
>>35567702
She's a woman. Could be either one. Check for signs of feminism. If you spot any aposematism like that, plug your anus and run.
>>
>>35567800
Ill just imagine she was into me but there was no coloured hair or any of them feminist signs, she did have semi crazy eyes but still a cutie.
>>
>>35563843
>>35565946
ok this is not the poster u are replying to and i am wondering something

do u guys smile at people who u were staring at in the mirror? theres this girl at my gym who smiled at me after i caught her staring. i consider myself ugly so idk if she was staring out of sheer curiosity or what. is she interested?
>>
>>35567453
tomorrow OP will see her crush talking to some random slut in yogapants
>>
>>35568421
We expect pictures. Whether it works out or there are lots of tears, I for one want to see more of this shit.
>>
>>35565029
>high test gf
>unfit as fuck and a crybaby

So, you're dating a fatass then?
>>
File: 1451049670936.jpg (50KB, 561x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451049670936.jpg
50KB, 561x600px
>>35561235
Holy shit, I actually remember lurking in that thread earlier this week. I'm so happy for anon
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.