been chewing on a hefty amount of cloves lately. Bought a pack and am consuming them to prevent the formation of tonsiloliths (that's how it's spelled IIRC).
Are there any side/negative effects to the excessive ingestion of cloves/clove oils aside from the notorious anticoagulant effect?
It's poisonus when ingested in anything but very small quantities (I've managed to poison myself doing that for good breath). If you experience nausea or diarea you should stop using it. I recommend spitting rather than swallowing.