[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>brother is terminally ill at the hospital >asks me to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13

File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>brother is terminally ill at the hospital
>asks me to bring some movies
>his favorite movie of all time is White Chicks
>bring him some bodybuilding classics, like Pumping Iron and Stand Tall so he can enjoy his last weeks
>he says he just wants to watch what he likes
>I try to tell him this is better and he can learn from it
>he doesn't listen
>I end up getting mad and calling him a retard and a skinny fuck before storming out of there
>ashamed to talk to him for the longest time
>he died before I was able to get the courage

I know what I did was wrong and I'll never forgive myself, but I'm not here to be judged.

Depressing stories relating to fitness general? Please.
>>
>>35554578

>brother is terminally I'll
>show him pumping iron

Wtf lad
>>
>>35554578

>brother is terminally ill
>want him to watch bodybuilding movies to "learn" from it

You're a fucking idiot and you should plasma gun yourself
>>
>>35554578

you better be memeing us

why would you show somebody who WILL DIE SOON a movie to motivate them over the next few years?

you're just a bad person. I genuinely hope you find a way to forgive yourself, for your own sake.

>looking for somewhere not to be judged
>goes to 4chan
>>
>>35554578

0/10
OP if you're gonna make up a story, at least make it funny
>>
>>35554600
>>35554623
>>35554652
use your brain guys pls
Do you really think op's story is real?
>>
>>35554578
Honestly, what did you expect to him to 'learn' from it?
>>
>>35554578
Are you retarded, OP?
>>
>>35554578
you are one stupid motherfucker
>>
File: 1452277638171.png (617KB, 707x682px) Image search: [Google]
1452277638171.png
617KB, 707x682px
>>35554578
I feel like I'm being baited
>>
Weak bait
>>
Fucking stop. I said I know what I did. I just wanted him to be happy and know great things like bodybuilding will continue, it makes me happy. There's not a day I don't feel bad about it, I asked for some fucking stories.
>>
File: ss (2016-01-08 at 06.39.13).png (343KB, 624x621px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-01-08 at 06.39.13).png
343KB, 624x621px
Your bro sounds like he was a bitch. HE deserved to die. You literally did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1423280310492.png (33KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1423280310492.png
33KB, 640x400px
too bad

coulda show him some 5% videous so the gainz would osmosis through the hospital television and heal your brother back to health
>>
File: 1452241971317.jpg (268KB, 736x721px) Image search: [Google]
1452241971317.jpg
268KB, 736x721px
>>35554711
>>
>>35554578

>father is in and out of life when I'm a kid
>living in a trailer and just working shitty GM factory job
>have a few memories of going fishing as a kid and random birthday cards but thats it
>always told by my mother how much of a deadbeat he is and how awful of a man he is
>have a final falling out when I turn 16 and tell him hes not anything close to a father and don't speak to him again
>fast foward to 23 years old
>get a phone call, its my dad
>telling me he has cancer
>annoyed and angry, quickly tell him that sucks and I'm going to work
>he says call him back when I have time to talk he has stuff he wants to talk about
>never call him back
>sister gets married in september
>I'm told dad is getting better from chemo and is going to be at the wedding
>I'm annoyed with him and still haven't talked to him but hes sent me a couple cards and sister tells me he asks about me
>Sister calls me a week before we both fly home for her wedding
>Dad died
>Got a cold on his way up to walk her down the isle for the wedding and ended up turning into pneumonia and just killed him overnight

After that I found out pretty much a bunch of stuff I never knew. How my mom basically stole the house we lived in from him and the amount of child support she managed to rake in from him was insane, my sister and me never had much and my mom spent most of my childhood partying and running around with different men. She pitted me against my father and tried to ruin his life and tried to destroy his relationship with his children to protect her golden goose that is child support.

He tried to be a father to me, but my own confusion and everything got screwed up and it just never happened. I stopped speaking to my mother after all of this came out, I just couldn't believe how calculating and evil of a thing all of that was for her to do. I wish I had my dad back. I want to tell him I'm sorry and now I never will be able to.

That's a true story guys.
>>
File: dubs checked batman.webm (762KB, 960x542px) Image search: [Google]
dubs checked batman.webm
762KB, 960x542px
>>35554899
>>
>>35554578
Is that Duncan?
>>
>>35554914

visit his grave once in a while, you'll see him again when your "current" life will end. There is an after-life

source: I technically died for 2 minutes on an operating table and saw/felt some stuff that weren't dreams
>>
>>35554578
I ain't buying it dog. Good bait though. Shieeet
>>
>>35554973
My bad it's Dennis
>>
>>35554578
Goddamn, you're such a faggot, I hope you're just making shit up/
>>
"Can i get?" -Jay Z
>>
File: reaction unhappy poo.png (104KB, 320x284px) Image search: [Google]
reaction unhappy poo.png
104KB, 320x284px
>>35554914
>>35554578

>Med student
>meet up with my uncle a couple of times a couple years back
>he lives a pretty unhealthy lifestyle but that's his choice and he's fine with it
>in the car he's complaining about having a really bad back for seemingly no reason
>looks jaundiced and a little thin, already know he's diabetic
>think he might have pancreatitis or something worse
>don't say anything because I don't want to worry him or sound like a snot nosed lil' doc who's just started med school and thinks he knows what's up
>half a year later he gets diagnosed with inoperable terminal pancreatic cancer

I still wonder if I could have saved his life with one sentence I never spoke. He wasn't even 60.
>>
>>35554914
Maybe there's an afterlife brah, he could be watching you now.
As I see more of the world I become more and more hopeful that Christianity's right.
>>
>>35554987
Elaborate anon
>>
>>35554899

Impressive, very nice.
>>
>>35554652
>>35554623
>>35554600
>>35554681
>>35554693
>>35555020
Hello, newfags. How was Reddit?
>>
>>35555074

I hope. I really miss him anon. Be good to your dad if you can still talk to him, you don't want these feels. They burn to your soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYUgGs9IStY
>>
File: Blazko.png (240KB, 431x436px) Image search: [Google]
Blazko.png
240KB, 431x436px
>>35554578
Holy shit it's BJ Blazkowicz
>>
>>35554914
Reality screams and beckons for justice if your father is ever to be peaceful.
Balance the scales by putting your mother down, blood for blood etc.
>>
>>35555155

I basically put it all out there for her and she had nothing to say, that's why we don't talk now. I'm afraid of her dying without making my peace with her now but I can't get over how everything happened. Tbqh I have no idea what I'm doing. Anger and loss clouds everything.
>>
>>35554578
I went through a similar situation OP

>husband suffers injury in a car crash
>gets bound to a wheelchair, can never walk again
>this puts me down really heavily
>feel depressed
>seek comfort in his family
>end up having relations with his brother
>he finds out about it, asks for a divorce
>two months later he commits suicide

I want to believe its not my fault and my therapist says I shouldnt blame myself but its so hard... sometimes I think what coulve been. I just try to move on with his brother as if he was my last memory of him
>>
>>35554578
If you actually did this your autism is at unreachable levels
>>
>>35555265
London?
>>
>>35554623
>you should plasma gun yourself
>implying fallout plasma guns do shit

Power fist master race
>>
>>35554578
That is the most petulant shit I've ever heard faggot
>>
Hi
>>
>>35555458
Hello
>>
>>35555265
how the fuck could you fuck his brother? whats wrong with you?
>>
p-please responds
>>
>>35555485
No
>>
>>35554899
Checked, decked, and shrek'd m8
>>
>>35554987
Nigger you were tripping from the lack of oxygen/huge dose of DMT.
>>
>>35554578
>show a terminally ill guy a bodybuilding video
Man it's bad enough showing a movie that appeals to a small demographic but when he's dying.. .
>>
>>35555429
Riot shotgun, true Elder God.
>tfw keeping two deathclaws down with my riot shotgun
>>
>>35555184
Forgive her and live your life

Let go of the anger, it won't make anything better or bring give you back what you've lost
>>
>be socially awkward and hostile kid
>parents decide I can't go to gym or any real martial arts
>Be full of energy and vent it on video games, yelling and other kids
>get to hear all the life stories about how my friends dad killed himself cause he was hurting so much
>he had went to over 30 different doctor who couldn't find what was wrong with him
>two weeks after his suicide doctor call with a happy tone
>he had cancer, and doctor wants him back for more testing
>friend tells him to fuck off and die
>other friend tell how bad his relationship to his parents is and how all his other friends are in same position and some were even sent to governments foster homes
>went to one of his home parties and see how fucked up stuff was
>people trashing places, police comes over at least once, one guy takes a kitchen knife and plans to stab a cop if they come back etc
>third friend tell how he and his buddy went to a cruise and his buddy ends up missing
>last footage about him in camera is showing finger to mudslimes, guy was fucking 15
>all the stories get me even more depressed and angry
>start having fights with everyone, think of suicide tens of times daily
>don't do it cause i'm a fucking cowards
>get even more depressed and only stay inside watching ceiling and playing vidya
>hear how my friend got in an accidend and died at his home and nobody helped him even though he made it to his flats stairs to yell help bleeding from his head
>just thinking how you are about to die in a fucking stairway and you know for sure there is somebody but nobody comes
>fuck my life, fuck everyone and fuck you
>>
File: Vince.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Vince.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>35554987
Ok anon, you believe your oxygen starved hallucination.
>>
>>35555055
if i was you i would feel so fucking awful.
That woulda been so easy to bring up in small talk
you really fucked him over m8
>>
10/10 OP, I genuinely laughed.

To everyone who actually got worked by that post: please kill yourselves.
>>
>>35555881

Wow, man you need your head kicked in and I hope you end up in a wheel chair for the rest of your life.
>>
>>35554921
>mystique
Into the trash it goes
>>
>mom gets sick a few months ago
>turns out to be terminal cancer
>I lose about 10 pound due to stress
>she dies in less then a month
>I rack on about 15 pounds after she dies in about 6 weeks
>know I need to stop eating constantly
>walk into kitchen always thinking don't eat
>still eat and don't give a shit being I feel like shit anyways
>keep buying shit at the store while I lie to myself I'll make it last
>realize this must be how mega fats feel all the time

It's been a few months now and I feel better mentally and I have stopped buying cookies and frozen pizza etc. I've also stopped pig eating all the time, for no good reason. I'm heading back to the gym again etc.

but this gave me a little peek into the world of a compulsive over eaters. Being I knew I needed to stop, yet I just could not seem to do it. A very strange feeling and after it was over I think I hate fat people even more now.

Being my world got shattered and I fell into a nom nom nom nom nom food comfort trap. Errr and then I fucking stopped. My mom is still dead, still sucks, still feel pretty horrible but I'm not stuffing my face all day. So I have a hard time that mega fats just stays in the food trap for decades for no really good reason.
>>
>>35555265

not sure if b8 or serious
If srs, you're a piece of shit and are directly responsible for his death
>>
>>35554914
give your mom cancer so she can see what she did
>>
File: 1346500394631.jpg (12KB, 170x215px) Image search: [Google]
1346500394631.jpg
12KB, 170x215px
>>35556445
>>
>>35554578
>but I'm not here to be judged

So your brother is dying and you try to force down your shitty motivational movies down his throat, on his death bed?

This better be b8, and if it isnt, you should probably just kill yourself you fucking cunt.
>>
File: sad_transformator.jpg (71KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
sad_transformator.jpg
71KB, 604x604px
If>>35555055
Shit dudr
>>
>>35555055
>>half a year later he gets diagnosed with inoperable terminal pancreatic cancer

I highly doubt 6 months sooner would of been the difference between 100% fine and death. At least not for something as serious as pancreatic cancer.

plus even if you had mentioned it I doubt he would of ran out that day to the doctors. So at best he might of found out a few months sooner and again, that's not going to make all that much difference. He needed to get it spotted like 2 years ago.. Odds are he was already a dead man walking by the time you even noticed. Harsh but it's the truth.
>>
>>35554899
TRIPS N DUBS
>>
>>35554578
i am gonna post this on reddid. I am gonna get a fuck ton of karma
>>
>>35555265
It is 100% your fault. Congrats on killing your husband. How was the life insurance?
>>
>>35554578
Nice pasta m8
>>
>>35555265
Your a Cunt!!!!
>>
>>35555265
You are directly responsible.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
>>35555265
Wtf!!!
>>
0/10. I've seen this story before.
>>
>>35555265
Its ok hun dont listen to your therapist, it really is your fault
>>
>>35554914

I'm sorry to hear that anon. But it was not something you reasonably could have known. He could have told you too, after you grew up. You don't have to take responsibility or feel guilt for the mistakes of your parents. Just love him for what he was, I guess.
>>
>>35555055

Damn anon, you should have said something. Never ever make that mistake again.
>>
>>35555265

That's a really shitty thing to do, anonette. But suicide is always the decision of them person enacting it, so that part of is not your fault. But you better find a way to make peace with his memory because you have some terrible karma following you around.
>>
>>35556685

Yeah, it's pretty pathetic. I mean you were going through a mourning phase, I can totally see how that lasts a few months, hell, maybe even a year. But in the end most normal people will deal with it and stop. Permafatties are weak-minded people and that is disgusting.
>>
File: 1411391661464.png (320KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1411391661464.png
320KB, 500x400px
>>35554578
fucking Dennis
>>
>>35557092
Amazingly he lasted almost 2 years after diagnosis which made it even weirder.

Probably it wouldn't matter if I'd said anything or not, but I'll never know.

Just have to forget about it, that's life I suppose, but it turned me into a hypochondriac.
>>
>>35554578
What kind of disease did he have senpai
>>
>>35555265
Lmao this cant be real
how can you even live with yourself
>>
>>35555265
>caring husband becomes cripple
>better fuck his brother
>husband starts to notice that he is not respected/loved by his wife anymore
>divorces her to at least safe his face and keep his balls
>still kills himself so someone (probably ex-wife) can cash in life insurance (not sure how it works in your country)

You killed your husband emotionally and physically
I could not sleep if i were you
And his brother is an asshole too
How can you be with someone who backstabbed his own brother
Might backstab you too and leave you for a hotter girl
Both of you are horrible people and i hope you never reproduce
Please tell the brother of your husband to use a condom when he fucks you in the pussy

You basically betrayed your husband in every way possible
Your husband is the one deserving a better life partner and you should have died instead

Jeez how can you look into the mirror and live with yourself
Your new fuckfriend is also at fault
You both killed your husband
How can you make peace with your husband by letting his brother fuck you
You are a worthless whore and you deserved everything your husband hat to live with in his last moments
>>
>>35557092
The disgusting truth behind cancer: The earlier you catch it, the less dangerous it is. Even a couple of weeks could make a huge difference, and be the difference between stage I and stage IV.
>>
>>35554899
Is this picture 4chans wet dream?
>>
>>35555265
Hope you got nothing from his life insurance since he divorced you. Fucking slag. People like you put women to shame.
>>
>>35562334
Buttmad detected lel

Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>35554914
I don't want to get the FBI after me, but I would have killed my mother if she did that to my Father
>>
>>35556685
Lel my mom is still dead.

Wtf is she suppose to come back or something lel.
>>
>>35554623
>you should plasma gun yourself
I laughed at this harder than i should of
>>
>>35554914
nothing about your story surprises me
>>
>>35554578
>his favorite movie of all time is White Chicks

Genuinely happy your brother is dead senpai. You should be too.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.