[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I have the choice between a nice rare steak and chicken marsala,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1355354831189.jpg (68KB, 550x414px) Image search: [Google]
1355354831189.jpg
68KB, 550x414px
If I have the choice between a nice rare steak and chicken marsala, which is better for gains
>>
>ITT QTDDTOT
>>
Steak is for men. Don't be a fucking faggot eating chicken crossdressing homosexual transvestite
>>
>>35552375

Either answer the question or get out you fucking retard.
>>
>>35552383

Ya but does it have more protein
>>
>>35552358
Both brah, gotta eat big to get big
>>
File: Ghettobooty.jpg (656KB, 1080x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Ghettobooty.jpg
656KB, 1080x1075px
>>35552396
The additional two to three grams of protein is useless, because your body can absorb only a small amount of protein per one meal, thus it is irrelevant for gains if you eat two pounds of steak or 250 grams worth of steak plus the fat gains of excess calories in the first example of course.

Source: I have a PhD in Broscience with expertise in eating steak.

>TL;DR Eat the steak you pussy.
>>
>>35553279
>your body can absorb only a small amount of protein per one meal
Can you explain in a few sentences your understanding of the GI tract?

>two pounds of steak
>fat gains from extra calories
vs
>250 grams of steak

How the fuck do you get the extra calories if "your body can absorb only a small amount of protein per one meal" ???

>PhD in Broscience
Did that come with a diagnosis of fecal encephalopathy?
>>
>>35552383
Sorry Khalil, but being a man and religious isn't what normal people strive for. Normal people actually think pragmatically, and not what will coincide with the image they want to live up to.
>>
File: iPhone photos yo 318.png (189KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
iPhone photos yo 318.png
189KB, 320x480px
>>35553329
Wow, there is no need to get aggressive here m8. Like I said, I have PhD in Broscience. Apparently you have full autismo, which is why you can't read between the lines when some one talks about things you hold dear. I only stated my opinion of the steak vs. chicken battle with some information I have found from the internet. It is just too bad some people just can't read messages with humor.

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it.

Pussy.
>>
>>35553427
Well, he gets. I don't like it any more than you men.

>pHd in broscience
not assuming it means :^)

Also: steak for the higher creatine
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.