[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chicken vs beef vs pork Which is best and why? Pic unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (4MB, 3194x2162px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3194x2162px
Chicken vs beef vs pork

Which is best and why?

Pic unrelated
>>
Chicken as a filler before I work out and beef at the end of the day.

No pork because that isn't kosher. :^)
>>
>>35552270
Salmon
>>
File: kek kike.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
kek kike.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
>>35552324
>>
>>35552270
Chicken for cutting.
Beef for bulking and test.
>>
>>35552270
Meatless meat. Vegan diet best diet bitch
>>
>>35552341
back to your containment board, faggot :^)
>>
File: 1451553669572-b.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451553669572-b.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>35552820
Smells like b8
>>
>>35552820
Your fav vegan protons plz.
I'm whey intolerant and high fat meat kills my gut.
>>
>>35552270
pork is just gross, a gross animal and a gross meat

i'd eat it if i had to, but otherwise i just try avoid it. its fairly disgusting.

chicken is boring but cheap, beef can be good but gets expensive getting it every week.

all about eating lamb senpai
>>
>>35552270

fish
>>
>>35553182
sandnigger detected.
>>
>>35553202
im from san diego, and my entire family is german. my great grandfather was in the hitler youth.

try again
>>
>>35553218
>San Diego
>Sandi Ego
>Sandi Negro
>sandnigger

>but not a sandnigger

pls
>>
>>35553250
He makes a valid point
>>
>>35553250
damn u got me
>>
>>35552270

Tofu
>>
>>35552820

>Meatless meat

So it's wrong to kill animals but it's okay to eat something that "tastes" like dead animals?

You vegans and your lack of intellectual consistency never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>35552270
>which is best and whey

Whey
only whey is best and whey
>>
>>35553250
Fucking kek
>>
File: 1.jpg (573KB, 1728x3072px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
573KB, 1728x3072px
All of em for me plz
>>
>>35553250
>>
>>35553305

The fuck does that matter? You're like a soccer mom who thinks playing a violent video game is the same as actual murder
>>
>>35553305

The taste of meat is not immoral.
The act of butchering an animal is immoral.
>>
>>35553356
dachshunds are the biggest beggars ever
>>
>>35553305
you can't actually be this stupid m8, like it cant be physically possible to be this dumb. If you're eating meat for the taste and protein what fucking difference does it make if it is tofu or meat? if eating tofu is better for the enviroment and doesn't harm as many animals then why the fuck not eat it, the whole point is to get your nutrients and for it taste good. your argument is like saying we shouldnt develop alternative fuel sources because oil still exists you fucking mentally handicapped retard fuckheaded shitloving scumfuck of a subhuman cockface

now if youll excuse me im gonna go eat a steak
>>
File: 1450784351536-1.jpg (82KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1450784351536-1.jpg
82KB, 500x441px
>>35553390

>eating meat is wrong
>eating something that looks like and "tastes" like meat is not wrong

Ayyy.

Eating meat is not wrong. Period.

>>35553411

>The act of butchering an animal is immoral.

Just because you make an affirmative statement it doesn't mean the statement is valid.

YOU think butchering animals is immoral.

I think you are a big city faggot who all his life assumed meat was just meat. You didn't associate meat with animals so when you saw one of your vegan "documentaries" you got disgusted because you NEVER see violence, you NEVER see blood, you NEVER deal with pain, you were NAIVE all your life and now assume everyone who eats meat is either heartless / or "naive" like you once were.

You're still naive.

>>35553451

>If you're eating meat for the taste and protein what fucking difference does it make if it is tofu or meat?

I like how you call me ignorant and then assume animal protein is interchangeable with vegetal protein, completely denying the countless scientific studies posted on /fit/ proving otherwise.

>if eating tofu is better for the enviroment

Is it?

>and doesn't harm as many animals then why the fuck not eat it

There's nothing wrong with eating tofu or seitan. But there's nothing wrong with eating meat as well.

>your argument is like saying we shouldnt develop alternative fuel sources because oil still exists

Nice analogy. Makes sense.

But imagine you are a pedophile. And you say there's something wrong with molesting children so you go on a no-pedo-diet.

So now... instead of not fucking minors, you are fucking plastic dolls who look like children.

And at the same time telling real pedos "HOW CAN YOU FUCK REAL CHILDREN??? WE HAVE PLASTIC DOLLS WHO LOOK LIKE CHILDREN, YOU SICKOS!!!"
>>
Let's get this back on-topic:

Chicken=Fish=Tofu > Pork > Beef
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.