[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i used to be beta and have my grandma drive me around now im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: cbt.jpg (862KB, 1712x2560px) Image search: [Google]
cbt.jpg
862KB, 1712x2560px
i used to be beta and have my grandma drive me around

now im alpha as fuck and when i drive her to bridge, all of her friends compliment me on how i have filled out and become very handsome

often i will go to the beach or the zoo and once when i was looking at the zebras there was a nice lady who asked me if i was from that area and if i came to the zoo often i think that she was interested in me but i told her i had to go to the bathroom. i didnt go to the bathroom i went to the kiosk and bought a frozen coke and then went to the monkey enclosure because that is my favourite

i think my brother harold is the most beta person i know often he will talk to the homeless man at the bus shelter just so that he has someone to talk to i think that he needs to make some more friends. often i invite him to come drive gran to bridge with me so that he can meet my grandmas older bridge lady friends but he is afraid of being the passenger in cars because he doesnt like how the seat feels on the back of his knees i think that he needs to listen to my mother who tells him that he should wear a thicker pair of pants when he rides in the car but he wont listen. he is the most beta
>>
>>35551482
Mirin
>>
Put me in the screen cap of this new epic bread.
>>
> not leaving grills for the monkey enclosure.
> making it
>>
File: 1412720064047.jpg (15KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
1412720064047.jpg
15KB, 230x300px
>i think that she was interested in me but i told her i had to go to the bathroom. i didnt go to the bathroom
>>
Dude don't make fun of people who don't like how the seats feel on the back of their knees
>>
>>35551482
fuark, routine?
>>
>>35551662
Nah man. If that bitch won't get thicker car-pants like the rest of us, he deserves whatever he gets.
>>
Wheres the after picture
>>
>>35551482
Interesting story op. Keep up the good work
>>
>>35551702
Kek
>>
>>35551699
I'm with this guy.

If you don't own a good, thick pair of car-pants for daily rides, you're just asking for unpleasant knee feels.
>>
>>35551482
OP looks like he could shoot up his campus
don't shoot up your campus, OP
>>
>>35551702
This clearly is you fucking fagggot
>>
>>35551482
1RMs?
>>
>>35551699
Where to get car-pants like Ryan Goslin? I already have toothpicks, driving gloves, and a cool jacket.
>>
>>35551482
op is very weird, in a good way
>>
>>35551702
>>
File: lauf.jpg (15KB, 374x250px) Image search: [Google]
lauf.jpg
15KB, 374x250px
>>35551702
AYYYY
>>
ready to get on r/4chan lads?
>>
File: x3ato.jpg (21KB, 185x320px) Image search: [Google]
x3ato.jpg
21KB, 185x320px
>>35551482
>>
File: 4cf.jpg (11KB, 311x300px) Image search: [Google]
4cf.jpg
11KB, 311x300px
>>35551702
>>
File: smug trump.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
smug trump.gif
3MB, 360x203px
>>35551702
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.