[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

baldness solution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_SC0JGzQMw

tatooing hair on your head

discuss
>>
Looks stupid. He looked better pre tattoo.
>>
I'm considering getting one of these. I'm 26 and basically bald... Dem male pattern baldness genetics weren't kind to me brehs. It all depends on where you get it done I think, seen some that look like the cunt literally coloured his head in with a sharpie
>>
>>35548631
>I'm 26 and basically bald
same here.it fucking blows
>>
>>35548631
>It all depends on where you get it done I think, seen some that look like the cunt literally coloured his head in with a sharpie

noticed that as well, some look better before than after. Others look amazing. It still also requires you to have a flawlessly shaped cranium.
>>
File: Adam-SMP-Bodyshockers.jpg (1MB, 1500x1882px) Image search: [Google]
Adam-SMP-Bodyshockers.jpg
1MB, 1500x1882px
this looks ridiculous

would be better without that tattoo
>>
>>35548696
I know that feel anon.
>>
>>35548867
if you're gonna get a tattoed hairline, why make it permenently receding/
>>
>>35548710

Yeah also this.

If your head is the shape of a fucking watermelon you're fucked regardless.
>>
>>35548887
that makes it even worse

the whole point of shaving your hair is to get rid of that fucked hairline

lol

this is too stupid to describe
>>
>>35548561
looks like shit
>>
a real cure for hairloss would make me the happiest man on earth. just being able to grow normal hair like before, that would be so amazing. life really sucks being balding
>>
>>35548897

I think some guys would rather have some hairline to shale their face instead of just being complete chrome dome mode
>>
>>35548561
I dunno, I mean, your partners will never see you shaving and they will realize soon its fake
>>
I futily tried to put up a fight of trying to hide my increasingly balding head for far too long. I finally started going on the buzz cut route with a beard & it's worked out really well. Wish I just had bit the bullet & just cut it a year or two earlier. These head tattoos look retarded.
>>
File: david-crosby11-06-13.jpg (15KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
david-crosby11-06-13.jpg
15KB, 660x371px
>>
I think when people see that you're trying to cover up baldness it just makes you look insecure. People laugh at you. You're better off just being bald.
>>
File: 1446899978451.png (3KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1446899978451.png
3KB, 210x230px
>>35549012
would look better bald, tbqh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIWFHTUusPQ

lol they just take all these dudes with flawless head shapes to promote this joke
>>
>>35548997
I still have to find the balls, I don't know if I can handle the banter and losing my youth at the same time ;_;
>>
It doesn't look really natural at all. Would not do...
>>
>>35549138
I found this one and it looks decent, but it's the only one, all the other look fake af

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ieo73FcAqEk
>>
>>35548867
HAAaa
>>
I saw this in real life for the first time last month.
Already knew about it from adverts before that.
If you know about it, it's blatantly obvious, and looks even worse in person than in any photo.
>>
>>35548561
why did he decide to go for the fucked up hairline?
>>
>>35548561
am i the only one who thinks it looks pretty ok
>>
>>35549111
is there really so much stigma around balding that even shaving your head is not enough?
>>
>>35549299
it doesn't look ok, the effect is cool but the hairline is not natural at all since it doesn't follow the head shape
>>
just imagine a TRUE CURE for baldness. like you actually get all your hair back!!! life would never be the same
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.