[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do my abs look? Are they good enough for girls to start mirin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: fgfdh.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
fgfdh.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
How do my abs look? Are they good enough for girls to start mirin?
>>
>>35547605
the rest of you looks disgusting sempai

did you come here from reddit?
>>
>>35547605

No girl will mire a skeleton that only has a few creases to show on his mid section(with proper lighting) and absolutely no muscle anywhere.
>>
>>35547619
Yes they will, sadly
>>
shave your chest
>>
>>35547633

mate this is an 18+ board.

you'd get laughed out of the nightclub showing off your skeletal body like that.
>>
>>35547619
How are you able to tell I'm a skeleton with no muscle based on that pic?
>>
>>35547708

your arms, shoulders and chest.

it's clearly just skin and bone, and fat.

also wide hips.
>>
>>35547708
ribs. weak core no chest
>>
doot, doot

>thanks Mr. Skeletal
>>
>>35547641
Are you absolutely retarded? I express my discontent with the notion and you think I'm the fucking OP? Mouthbreathing cunt
>>
>>35547721
lmao you can't even see my arms and chest in the pic
>>
>>35547757
Yes, we can't. Because you don't have any arms and your chest is fucking indented. It's not even fucking flat - your shirt is loose from your shoulders, down to your nipples.

Chest goes from your shoulders/front deltoids to your sternum.
We ca see both. There's nothing in between them.
>>
>>35547757
doot, doot!
>>
>>35547757

you are fucking delusional, look at your stick arms and forearms and flat as a board chest.

Anyone with eyes can see you're a tiny motherfucker.

I know you wanted to post here fishing for praise but this isn't the place with that kind of physique, I think tumblr or reddit would suit you better.
>>
>>35547757
>you can't even see my arms and chest in the pic
That is exactly what he is saying. You dont have any arms or chest faggot...
>>
>>35547605
dyel?
>>
>>35547780
>>35547798
lol you guys are just mad because you don't have great abs like me.

You don't have to be jealous. Just work hard like I have
>>
>>35547846
doot..!
>>
>>35547605
Are you sick?
>>
>>35547605
Work out more
Get a tan
Shave/wax your chest/nipples/stomach
>>
>>35547780
Kektus
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.