[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucking long do muscle injuries take to heal? 5 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How fucking long do muscle injuries take to heal?

5 months ago I injured myself doing upright rows and have spent months with a physiotherapist and avoided working out, yet it still isn't healed? I do all the stretching and massaging bullshit at home too.
>>
no one can answer this you're being too vague
>>
>>35547404
FAGGOT PUT AN ICEPACK ON IT.
>>
>>35547404
go masturbate or something.
>>
>>35547404
My back hurts exactly from your post pic related, i still been working out as i usually do but its annoying af senpai
>>
File: 5554547.png (143KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
5554547.png
143KB, 480x480px
>>35547404
Shouldn't have done upright snaps
>>
i had tendonitis in the rear rotator cuff of my right arm. took about 1 year.
>>
Its always a mystery. Ive had some tragic accidents that healed in a few days and others that took 7-9months.

Its to this day very random when i get hirt. What i realized though is that doing super light workouts and stimulating the injury helps mitigate and heal the bodypart.
>>
>>35547488
I used to swim for cardio, but I stopped. Do you think I should pick it back up then?

>>35547470
Did you let it heal naturally?
>>
>>35547527
>Did you let it heal naturally?
at first i didn't know what it was, and i had a physical job back then so i couldn't let it fully rest completely. after the first 2 or 3 months i let it rest as much as i could.

i was recommended physiotherapy. that didn't do shit to be honest. what kind of professional recommends physiotherapy to an inflammation?
>>
>>35547575
>i was recommended physiotherapy. that didn't do shit to be honest. what kind of professional recommends physiotherapy to an inflammation?

I'd assume the physio was supposed to counter possible muscle imbalances caused by you avoiding to use the hurting muscle group.
could be wrong though
>>
>>35547599
I think you're quite right
>>
>>35547404
>he fell for the upright row meme
>>
>>35547599
the thing with inflammation in joints in general is that using that joint cause inflamed areas to rub against each other and worsen the problem. the only thing that seems to work, assuming you don't want a cortison shot, is to just not use it until it heals.
>>
>>35547404
>upright rows
well there's your problem, friendo
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.