[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at a party >speaking to female friend about how spot reduction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (34KB, 355x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 355x414px
>at a party
>speaking to female friend about how spot reduction and timing is a myth
>dyel friend appears
>"nah man, you gotta do low weight and high reps to tone"
>"you shouldn't have rest days, you lose muscle mass"
>Mfw

Post things that dyels have said that triggered you
>>
>>35547285
you're a dyel and you've triggered me with your tales of autism
>>
File: 1446976834996.jpg (24KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1446976834996.jpg
24KB, 399x388px
>"breathe in on the way down, and breathe out as you return"
>(talking about low bar squats) "lmao you gotta go atg, lower faggot xDD"
>"uh, no, i need to deadlift right infront of the power cage"
NORMIES GET OUT OF MY GYM
>>
>>35547298
Winner winner
>>
>>35547285
>at a party
>talking about fitnes
okay OP you keep on going
>>
>>35547285
>deadlifting 40kg with rounded back
>told her she is rounding like fuck
>its ok ive been doing it for a long time

At first glance this doesnt look too retarded... But long time and she is only deadlifting 40kg? Come the fuck on its half my OHP, and how does it make it okay to round just because she's been doing it for a long time? ree.
>>
File: DabaaxK.jpg (132KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DabaaxK.jpg
132KB, 1200x1200px
>>35547285
>"no man to gain muscle you simply need to eat more calories, it doesn't matter what kind"
>"I don't want to go to gym, I don't wanna get too big"
>"why do you bring chicken breasts at school? you have a fast food store, like, 3 minutes away"
>"girls don't like muscular guys, they like lean guys"
REEEEEE
>>
>>35547347
Where should one deadlift?
>>
File: 1448144368069.jpg (452KB, 963x2186px) Image search: [Google]
1448144368069.jpg
452KB, 963x2186px
>>35549962
Deadlift platform maybe?
>>
>>35549962
Anywhere except in front of the power cage.
>pic related
>>
>>35549968
I'm dyel and deadlift 1pl8 though
>>
>>35549962
literally any free three square meters of floor space that has some padding. you shouldn't occupy a squat rack for an exercise that doesn't need it.
>>
>>35549962
Their should be a big black platform for the deadlifts. If not then it's totally ok to do it outside the power rack or in front of the squat rack.
>>
>>35549999
Ah ok. That's what I used to do but felt silly so I went to the squat rack. Thanks for helping me look less autistic
>>
>>35549992
doesnt matter
>>
>>"nah man, you gotta do low weight and high reps to tone"
I have a friend like this,I wonder how he justifies I'm fit and he is still fat despite both started lifting at the same time.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.