[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any advice for me who's kind of stuck in the middle right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (42KB, 475x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 475x520px
Any advice for me who's kind of stuck in the middle right now? I have no clue whether to cut or bulk up. And how much should I cut? Really sick of this piece of shit bod
>>
>>35546925
You should cut, do pull ups and stop trying to be a curlbro at least till that marks for being seated are gone, and you are not in the middle you are complety dadbod son
>>
>>35546980
Just pull ups? Or some cardio? and yeah I definetly let my shit go
>>
>>35546980
Just pull ups? Or some cardio? and yeah I definetly let my body go to the shits
>>
>>35546925
>Any advice for me who's kind of stuck in the middle right now?
what do you mean stuck in the middle. You look disgusting, you have no muscle mass so even if you cut you would only look like a hungry skeleton.
>>
>>35547057
I meant middle of not knowing whether to cut or bulk. I'm aware I'm way in the deep end here
>>
>>35546925
you look fat, definitely cut
>>
>>35547070
I'd recommend cutting.

Generally, for your position, you'd have more to gain by losing bodyfat at this time than building muscle. You can start to go for clean gains once you've lost a bit more fat, and if you start lifting now your gains aren't going to be too badly affected (you only notice weakness when you get to heavier weights).

What's your current bodyweight? How many times a week do you exercise now?
>>
>>35547137
Weigh in about 168 right now and I go usually 4 times a week but I'm just new at this. Will definitely try to cut first
>>
Id say bulk eat big eat healthy then cut you dont have much muscle now and cutting now will not get you a good body desu only skinny then when you are there you will want to gain mass better to start gain muscle mass now you will overtime look leaner with bulk
>>
>>35547165
Weigh yourself weekly, and track your progress. Is there a particular weight range you'd like to be at/body fat % that you'd like?
>>
>>35547168
Thanks!
>>
>>35547187
Not really just looking to have less fat and more muscle mostly chest and arms
>>
>>35547210
Less fat is the easy part, more muscle takes quite a bit of time.

It'll come about over a period of years, but it's always best to start now.
>>
you have bitch tits bro cutting is the only option. if you for some dumb fucking reason decided to bulk your bitch tits would just get bigger and you'd just feel shittier and quit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.