[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://strawpoll.me/6488315 You can only ever do these exercises,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1445087740230.jpg (13KB, 326x272px) Image search: [Google]
1445087740230.jpg
13KB, 326x272px
http://strawpoll.me/6488315

You can only ever do these exercises, and only from either A or B which you will have to choose and won't be able to change after.
You will also not be allowed to do any variations (so no sldl or deficit dl). Only sumo/conventional and highbar/lowbar are allowed, but if you choose one you will have to stick with it.

Which one would you pick? And why?
>http://strawpoll.me/6488315

A
Press
Deadlift
Barbell Row

B
Bench
Back Squat
Chinup
>>
>>35546560
Come to Toronto and we'll bang
>>
>>35546560
A
I find that combination of lifts the most enjoyable
>>
>>35546560
I actually did the A workout cuz I had a barbell and plates but nothing else.

I wasn't good at programing and it was hard as fuck to progress deadlifts since doing it 3 times a week burned me out so much.

I got really good at doing 3plate though lol. I'd go out and do like five sets twenty twice a week.

I looked ok I guess.

I got my row 5 rep max to 275lb and my Press 1rep max to 205lb too.
>>
>>35546625
*5 sets of 20
>>
>>35546560
gotta go B
>>
>>35546639
>Why?
>>
>>35546664
because I like squats and bench. Plus deadlifts followed by rows sounds dumb
>>
>>35546680
You only have to do those exercises. Nothing about order or reps or anything like that
>>
>>35546560
It's all cool that you try to help people and shit, making this board more fitness related. But sometimes I find you are full of bullshit, like these DYELs who spend the whole time reading liftung stuff and believe that know how to lift.

Sorry for my honesty, but I have to dare you to post pics, experience, PRs or at least some kind of PT certificate to validate all bullshit you say.
>>
>>35546995
well lel she's a <50kg girl who doesn't even do deadlifts / upper body so i don't think she can do much to impress with pics.

I find it even more weird, that a girl like that would be interested in strength training / rippetoe methods, spend time here etc.
>>
>>35547051
>girl
>trappy
U sure?
>>
>>35547089
I'm talking about gender not sex ;)
>>
>>35546560
B. The chin-up makes it for me.

>no power clean
>>
>>35546560

>>35546995 here. Where are you fagget? show yourself!
>>
>>35546560
>Which one would you pick? And why?
Neither because they are both dumb.
A neglects chest, triceps and quads.
B neglects shoulders.
As much as I love DLs and OHP I'd go with B if I HAD to choose It's still dumb but it's the closest to full body there is.
>>
>>35546995

She's in medschool and works as a strength coach in her gym.
There are photos of her here >>35523976 but her goal is to look feminine, not strong.

If you are in doubt about her experience, just take a look at the programs she writes
>>35489411
>>35523976

There's a reason people listen to her and ask for her advice.
>>
>>35547657

I don't think the objective of the poll is to have both be balanced workouts. It's just something for fun.

Though you are wrong about the muscles you say the lifts do not work, because they do. ohp works the chest and triceps, you can do sumo for more quad activation, and the bench and chinup work the shoulders.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.