[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true what I've been told growing up that it is bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: buddha.jpg (87KB, 1016x1024px) Image search: [Google]
buddha.jpg
87KB, 1016x1024px
Is it true what I've been told growing up that it is bad to eat before going to sleep as you're likely to put on more weight?

I've stopped drinking sodas entirely but haven't dropped but a pound, but I do have a habit of feeling really sleepy after eating and just passing out in bed. Will that hinder weight loss?

Also are 75% or so of you gay? I ask this seriously as many of you seem to be obsessed with looking at other male's physiques. Just wanted to know if that came from a place of gayness.
>>
>>35545682
Most of us like to pretend to be straight for the fun of it. In actuality we here on /fit are all as gay as picnic baskets.
>>
If you want to find the gays of 4chan the best boards to find us on are /lgbt/, /fit/, /hm/, and /pol/.
>>
>>35545682
I don't know why, but fat Buddha really irritates me. According to the actual history books, Buddha was fit and athletic. Sure Buddha recommended being content and happy with ones life, but that's predicated on your life being on "the middle way", that is, you lead a nice where you balanced work, rest, exercise, etc.

Yet, somehow, some 2000 years later, he is portrayed as a fat guy and used by lazy fatties around the world to justify their own over indulgence. Is this what muzzies feel when they see their prophet drawn fucking a pig or something?
>>
>>35545747
>If you want to find the gays of 4chan the best boards to find us on are /lgbt/, /fit/, /hm/, and /pol/.

You forgot /v/
>>
>>35545803
>I don't know why, but fat Buddha really irritates me. According to the actual history books, Buddha was fit and athletic. Sure Buddha recommended being content and happy with ones life, but that's predicated on your life being on "the middle way", that is, you lead a nice where you balanced work, rest, exercise, etc.
There's a reason behind him being depicted as fat, fat was associated with being happy and jolly. People who were Buddhist know he wasn't actually fat but it was just a depiction to depict him in a happy state rather than him being emaciated and smiling.
>>
>>35545803
I don't remember him advocating for a athletic regimen. I remember he wasn't fat and preached not overindulging or underindulging.

But you make him sound like a musclehead, he was average, not fit and not fat.
>>
>>35545733
damn no homo but you gay as fuck
>>
>>35545803
>>35545835
Buddha was originally a sheltered prince, which gave me the impression that he was fat at one point but slimmed down when he became enlightened.
>>
>>35545733
Im not gay
>>
>>35545803

It's not Siddhartha Gautama

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budai
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.