[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys handle drinking a gallon of water? I'm constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

How do you guys handle drinking a gallon of water? I'm constantly pissing, and while it hasn't been an issue so far, it will be once I start going to class

What the fuck do you guys do? Diapers?
>>
Salt pills
>>
>>35544727
Can I just drink saltwater?
>>
Why are you drinking a gallon of water
>>
>>35544702

i dont let anybody tell me when i can and cannot piss. you better watch the fuck out if youre gonna get between me and the urinal
>>
Lol, its okay bro. Im always getting out of class every 40 minutes and pee crystal clear pee of the gods. It's worth it trust me. You lift heavier when your hydrated and you also get a better looking face, hair, etc.
>>
File: 1436138454527.gif (2MB, 244x201px) Image search: [Google]
1436138454527.gif
2MB, 244x201px
>>35544702
Drink a third when you wake up, and another third after the gym. Sip the rest throughout the day.
>>
>>35544742
I fucking love water it is the elixir of the gods
>>
>>35544756
This
>>
>>35544702
Go to the fucking bathroom like a normal being, don't turn into an autist anon
>>
>>35544746
>>35544752
>being okay with missing some of your class
You guys must be in easy majors
>>
>>35544702
Ya m8, shouldn't be necessary, get more water from fresh vegetables, and moderate whole fruits.
>>
>>35544702
Dunno how long your classes are but mine are usually either 50 mins or an hour and 15.
I try to have a bottle before class and 32 oz. at each meal.
Honestly I should probably drink more than I do now.

>>35544756
This a million times. Most people have no idea how great you feel actually staying hydrated.
I remember over the summer at the place I interned the water filter was messed up for a couple of days and I just felt shitty the whole time because the tap water undrinkable. You can never go back once you've experienced water.
>>
>>35544797
Thing is my classes last 45 minutes, then after each class is done, we have a 5 minute break. That's when i sprint to the bathroom and pee like there is no tomorrow. Then when i get to class again i drink more water. Pretty simple
>>
>>35544756
*tips fedora*
>>
>>35544947
you realize saying
>elixir of the gods
usually is sarcastic
>>
If your pee is clear, you're well hydrated. No need to drink unnecessary amounts.
>>
So when I first started doing GOWAD I had to pee a lot, but after a few days I went back to my normal pee cycle. You just have to stick with it for a bit so your body can get used to the additional water intake.
>>
>>35544702
I drink 1/3rd with bcaas when i wake up
1/3rd at gym
And finish the rest throughout the day
>>
hold it in, like any other adult does
>>
>>35544702
I bought a 36oz shaker bottle 3 1/2 gets your full day
>>
>>35544891
are you in middle school?
>>
>>35544702
Piss before class. Worst case scenario, you go piss during class and miss 5 minutes of lecture.
>>
>>35545348
How many bcaa's do you take?
>>
>>35545456
4 scoops of the normal amount
I piss out the rest i dont need
>>
>>35544702

Widen urethra to piss faster brah. I'm a fucking firehouse now.
>>
If you sip water slowly all day you'll actually utilize it instead of pissing it all out in 30 minutes.
>>
File: 1442120549370.png (145KB, 540x355px) Image search: [Google]
1442120549370.png
145KB, 540x355px
>>35545150
actually the term is "nectar of the gods" and it is an allusion to greek mythology and the use of amrbosia, a substance once said to grant immortality to those who consume it, pls skool more
>>
File: 3d.jpg (10KB, 91x129px) Image search: [Google]
3d.jpg
10KB, 91x129px
>>35546076
none gives a fuck, kid lick my ass
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.