[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I still have hope left?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 8

File: Snapchat-5627074480044450107_1.jpg (245KB, 1080x1255px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5627074480044450107_1.jpg
245KB, 1080x1255px
Do I still have hope left /fit/ or should I just /bodyacceptance/ and be an incel forever?
>>
>>35544063
don't stop believing.
>>
>>35544063
We're all gonna make it.
>>
family, dont give up. you will make it
>>
The fact that you're here is a good sign you can turn this around
>>
>>35544063
Not gonna make it, fat as fatass who deep down wants us to tell him there's no way he'll ever look good so he can continue wallowing in self pity and misery. Consider sudoku
>>35544084
>>35544088
>>35544141
>>35544126
man this board has gone to shit
>>
>>35544063
Find a nice gym. Honestly barely anyone is an asshole at a gym. Take your time don't push yourself to death everyday because you're going to have to get back to the gym within a day or two. It's a lifelong thing so treat it like that. Learn about your body. Stop eating so much. Eat better. Sleep earlier. Don't fall for gimmicks. Vote for trump. Don't fall for an easy way out. Don't relapse into whatever funk you're in. It'll be easy. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>35544063

Depends how bad you want it, you fall easily in the 'redeemable' category. it will be hard though. i wanna see you succeed, go for it
>>
>>35544063
>>35544158
Question though. Do you rub them nips?
>>
>>35544158
this is a five star post. make your body great again OP.
>>
>>35544158
>vote for trump
KEK
>>
honestly you will probably never have enough dedication to lose the weight and even if so you will look like shit without surgery and not too much better with it. Still worth trying for health benefits but with a body like that I wouldn't mind dying at 28
>>
>>35544150
go back to /b/, my friend.
>>
>>35544180
Idk man a lot of it was bs, except for one thing. Can you guess what it was??
>>
>>35544187
real talk, if he was gonna make it he'd be working out or making a low calorie meal right now, not crying for affirmation and encouragement on a Mexican Donald Trump assassination forum. I have respect for fat people who are in the gym, I don't have respect for ones that clog up the catalog with their pathetic, asinine shitposts.
>>
>>35544150
it's the new zyzz "we're all gonna make it" era desu senpai. and not really, with a solid year I can probably get down to something decent. even if i did wanna be called a failure i enjoy some things too much to ever an hero.

>>35544171

this is what kills me most, most people have decent enough genetics that when they're fat they wont have the tits i do. but yeah i rub em once in a while, it feels good and gives me tingles. though the pepperoni nip area outside the center are just shitty stretched skin and provide no sensation.
>>
>>35544215
> with a solid year I can probably get down to something decent
Then why the fuck are you asking us if you have hope? Have you started working out? Have you started dieting? This whole thread is just such pointless, attention seeking bullshit.
>>
>>35544063
This is a safe for work board can you please remove the picture of your tits or blur them
>>
>>35544158
>>35544183
>>35544208

exactly, trying to gather up the courage to start. too old to be still be self-conscious, mfw i'm 28 though. i like 4chan too much to ever die and stop enjoying the daily degeneracy.
>>
>>35544238
>trying to gather up the courage to reduce my caloric intake and go for a walk around the block
You're not gonna make it man
>>
>>35544231
its top notch shitposting i agree. thank you for the compliment, i dont post much.

energy is really down though, its like a double dosage of failure. being in this deep and even though i really want to, feeling so tired and shit.
>>
>>35544238
there is no courage to build up either you decide you want to improve your health or you don't

win or lose no inbetween
>>
>>35544252
>waaah waaaah my life is so hardddd
>I can't work out because reasons :(((
cry me a fucking river you sack of lard.
>>
>>35544208
alright, decent point
>>
>>35544063
https://youtu.be/8svuSIYQu74
>>
>>35544279

damn , i'm not even that fat. like 5'11 280. maybe the zoom made it seem worse.

i dont believe in motivation, nice video though
>>
>>35544215
Just got concerned cause rubbed nips for a while.
>pretty tingly my friend
And I think my areolas have gotten bigger because of it. But I've also never bulked this hard so idk if it's just the fat and skin.
>>
>>35544295
>I'm not even that fat
>like 280lbs
>I don't believe in motivation
nigger what
>>
>enjoying the few minutes of attention and then going back to subhuman lifestyle
>>
>>35544305
>>35544215
Anyone else rubbed nips? I can't seem to find good info but apparently it increases progesterone and other gyno/related hormones
>no hobos
>>
>>35544150
This desu fa.m

Even sir noticed it, this fucking board has turned into a massiva hugbox.
>>
>>35544325
what did SIR say? I couldn't be bothered reading the whole sticky. Also, the comic was alright this year but I liked the other one better. It felt like he couldn't think of enough /fit/ stuff so he staffed it with undertale and /pol/ memes instead. That having been said I did laugh at make it mac tonight.
>>
File: bert.jpg (56KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bert.jpg
56KB, 1440x1080px
>>35544150
the board has gone to shit because we want to help those who want to change?

okay... if anything it's shitposting trolls like you ruining the board
>>
>>35544063
Consider suicide, you and your bitch tits are going to be posted to bbw threads on /b/ and fat hate threads here
>>
>>35544337
fuck off back to misc faggot, it's some blubbery piece of shit who will never change asking for blatant attention. I bet you're the kind of guy who will give femanons asking for a routine advice other than "read the fucking sticky". End your life.
>i-if he says a mean thing he's a troll!
Jesus Christ. /fit/ isn't your fucking hugbox. if you're a shitter you're going to get treated like one.
>>
>>35544337
Fuck off. Why would he need to post a pic of that disgusting fatsack he calls "body". If you want things to change you don't go around crying out for help, you fucking do it. Guy has so much estrogen in his body he's acting like a fucking woman.
>>
>>35544308
1. not as fat as in the guy in the video, which is decent on a personal level. if he can do it, why cant i etc.
2. motivation is bs cause it fades. i can get motivated all i want and tomorrow itll be gone. just gotta man up

>>35544373
if iwas crying for help id go all out self-pity AND shitpost even more asking for a routine or something. also its true, i try not to say the word body,mine barely counts as one, and it is weird to talk about others too. so far removed from that stuff really.
>>
>>35544405
>it fades
No, you're just unmotivated. Actual motivation doesn't go away.
>>
>>35544063
what board are you from? is it /v/?
>>
>>35544063
>/bodyacceptance/
unless you're planning a sex-change, that's not gonna work for you.

Go lift and eat healthy. You'll make it.
>>
>>35544208
>I don't have respect for people who come to fitness boards to actually learn about fitness and healthy eating
k
>>
When you lose fat you'll have too much extra skin. Save some money for surgery.
>>
>>35544063

One day you may
>>
>>35544423
just a regular loser. dont play video games, dont like anime, you'd figure id at least be powerful in some loser segment of society, but nope. maybe an sp or r9k poster, but dont really post hard anywhere
>>
File: wmbnI4S.jpg (49KB, 601x553px) Image search: [Google]
wmbnI4S.jpg
49KB, 601x553px
>>35544405
>just gotta man up.
This. This is real motivation. That feeling you have deep down that tells you not to give up, to not be a quiter, to be a fucking MAN.
So why are you still sitting down? Get on your fucking feet soldier, and then hit the fucking ground, 'cause I wanna see 50 fucking pushups. NOW!
>>
>>35544441
its what im dreading the most by far. pretty shitty if everything goes well id normalize at like... 30. would be over the hill by then and it adds to my sense of nothingness. thats why im asking if i can make it. sucks senpai.
>>
>>35544436
Nice passive aggressive dismissal you little bitch. He's not learning anything by making this thread. It's a shitpost.
>>
>>35544450
Kys that was gay af
>>
>>35544450
dont tell me what to do
>>
>>35544450
>>35544481

yeah that was gay and nevermind that im amost 300lbs and cant even do one pushup, not to mention not even fatstrong and have a weak upper body, but appreciate it
>>
>>35544252
Do or do not. There is no try.
>>
>>35544063
just get strong. lift cars.
>>
Oh.
uhhhhhhhhhhhh, how do I put this.

your feelings dont matter, you just do what you gotta do.

like, low energy and shit. thats because uve become this walking mass of shit and weakness, so duh, your gonna be low energy and feel like shit. your brain probably doesnt even work properly, i bet your in like a mental cloudy fog and have fucked up hormones even further fucking with ur mentality and clarity. so if you're ever going to wade out of the fog of weakness ur in, you have to completely disregard all your dumb feelings and thoughts of having low energy, etc.

Thats what you are and what you will continue to experience until you just break thru, ignore that shit, and make changes.
>>
Hey /fit/ i'm 18 and I have a slight receding hairline because I will evidently go bald at some stage, How the fuck do I get jacked? I have been skinny my whole life I have never been able to eat a lot of food I am like 140 pounds. any tips?
>>
>>35544436
Get fuckt fatty. No one cares
>>
>>35544531
read the sticky
>>
>>35544063
Your on /fit/ for fucks sake. Anyone who enters this board gets out jacked as fuck.
>>
OP, there is no denying that you could lose that disgusting fat and get down to a reasonable weight. you could also add a lot of muscle in all probability.

however, i am truly sorry but stretch marks and loose skin will, sadly, stand right in the way of getting a body people will admire. the first thing i personally notice when i see people like that is those exact traits and to be honest, it makes me look down on them.

sorry OP but i'm just being honest so as to allow you to adjust your expectations and avoid disappointment. i know it can't be something anyone wants to hear but there you have it.
>>
>>35544063

I waited until I was 27 before I started.

Still managed to lose 200lbs.

I mean yea I look like a melted candle. But I would rather kill myself than be fat again.
>>
>>35544613
of course. too late to want perfection. and the funny thing is i dont REALLY know how i look, i was a real cute kid but with the fat face it has obscured any sense of me feeling like being a "real" person and knowing what my real self even looks like. i hope im decently attractive.

and also, my dick. i have a small one due to my fuckin huge fat pad, like 4.5/5 inches which makes me secretly hopeful i have a good one. lol
>>
File: 1404323638559.gif (184KB, 460x306px) Image search: [Google]
1404323638559.gif
184KB, 460x306px
>>35544063

im making it bro, and ill bet i weigh more than you. i was 300 less than a month ago. 286 yesterday morning after my shit and its been mostly in my legs so far. im eating at -1500 kcal and taking every chance i get to take the stairs and walk from the back of a parking lot to the store for example. double stepping stairs, now im tripple stepping them or running double step every single time. monday i started what i suppose could be called pre-ss which is basically just practicing proper form and movement with light weight. then starting monday im going to do every major lift maybe 2 sets of 20 or 30 or more a day for a few weeks then im going to start ss. i just need to add protein, but im a poorfag so shakes start next week. I also recommend making meal shakes... throw as much oatz and wheat germ in a blender as you and pulverize it, then and a little milk and a little water, maybe 1/2c each or yogurt and water, add .7g protein per lb OF MUSCLE, then add a raw egg or two (make sure theyre fresh and pasturized and dont ever leave eggs out... dont even take em out of the fridge just grab what you need, then add a tbsp peanut and then a few pieces of fruit i used to do apples and some cinnamon and A LITTLE maybe a tsp brown sugar and drink half right away. try to make the other half last about 20 or 30 minutes or longer if you refrigerate. try and drink one every day. after that fucking control yourself the rest of the day and watch the lbs shed. just make sure you start building muscle at the same time and dont drop too fast or you might fuck your shit up like i did to my back and hips from losing too quickly. also, drink as close to a gallon of water a day as you can. this helps you stay full, and of course hydrated. dont complain about how it tastes you fairy, its water, it doesnt taste like anything. i also started eca stack today but i kinda dont like it and i dont think its necessary cause im losing pretty quickly. holy shit, character limit
>>
>>35544683

also, the sticky is wrong faggots

http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
>>
>>35544208
>Mexican Donald Trump assassination forum

apex wew
>>
>>35544466

Fuck you nigger I'm 28; 30 isn't even close to being over the hill.
>>
OP fuck off like the NYR you are. You got that fucking fat because you're a piece of shit stuck in your ways. You're not going to fucking change if you have to ask if you should.
>>
>>35544063
nice titties
>>
whats going to suck is that if you lose that weight those titties aren't going to retract.

you're going to have deflated balloon titties 100%.
>>
>>35544683
>286
>making it
>>
>>35544063
THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE

TAKE THAT FIRST STEP ALREADY
>>
>>35544780
HE CAN'T

THOSE LEGS ARE TOO HEAVY
>>
>>35544779

270 is my goal weight im half way to made it
>>
>>35544805

too obvious, go back and work on your subtlety.
>>
>>35544063
Dont give up breh. We are all gonna make it.
>>
>>35544828

i think you replied to the wrong post maybe you ment this one? >>35544063

it wasnt bait it was sarcasm you jamoke.

i dont have a goal weight i just want to be healthy. this is the start of a lifestyle change. shit the only reason im even still posting is because writing it and seeing it helps me stay motivated. i should probably just start a journal. i'm a fatty motivation and determination are new concepts to me
>>
>>35544880

>inb4 nyr faggot gtfo
>>
>>35544063
Will you ever have a Californian beach bod and fuck solid 10s? No. At that size you're definitely going to get loose skin. Can you get down to a human weight and enjoy all the health and social benefits? Yes.
>>
>>35544907

you must be poor and unable to afford surgery how unfortunate of a life you live
>>
>>35544063
It's a long hard road bro.

It's hard to reach the summit on Mt Everest but it doesn't mean it's impossible.
>>
>>35544805
>270
>goal weight
>>
Yes. There's hope. I was 280 lbs at some point now i'm 170. Pic related isn't me but its just another succes story. You just have to try and eat a little healthy and exercise too. The rule of thumb is to think of a diet or exercise plan that you'll follow. Try to be autonomous, instead of following other people's advice, think of something by yourself. Think what you can do to lose weight. How about start walking 15 minutes a day? How about start eating in smaller portions (ie, instead of an entire pizza, eat just half of it)? After some time you can make more cuts on food and spend more time exercising. Is there any activity you like? Soccer, tennis, martial arts, basketball? You look strong you could try judo, man, you'd be a monster. Unstoppable. The important thing is to WANT.
>>
File: twohundredandfuckingfiftypounds.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
twohundredandfuckingfiftypounds.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>35545004
Forgot the image.
>>
>>35544063

I would cut before you exercise at all. Learn how to properly count calories and buckle in cuz it'll be ~ a year (minimum) until you make significant progress. Once you get to ~ 15 % body fat then start learning how to lift and/or exercise. Patience patience patience. If you start now you'll get mountains of pussy some day, then you'll look back and thank god you started at all
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>35544466
If you continue sitting here thinking of reasons why you can't do it, then you'll just die from a heart attack at age 30. Get the fuck up and move. Take a daily walk, eat less, and prepare for a LONG damn haul.
>>
>>35544238
do or do not, there is no try
>>
>>35545013
You expect me to fucking believe this shit?
>>
File: b.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
>>35545113
No, but if you're genuinely interested, you can google "weight loss success stories" and see for yourself. come on man, you can do it. i did it and it was far easier than expected. not only i got used to the gym super fast but also it took much less time than i thought. you really want it though. think of all you can be missing. dont you want to fuck a 8/10 in the only life you have? how about a cute daughter like pic related? lets do it, i can help you with whatever you want.
>>
File: stu0.png (151KB, 251x295px) Image search: [Google]
stu0.png
151KB, 251x295px
>>35544158
>vote for trump
>>
>>35544880

if you think 270 is anywhere near a healthy weight for then you're just a retard

i assumed you wern't a retard, so I figured you were trolling.

in future I will assume you are a retard.

i apologise for thinking otherwise.
>>
File: 1428879252956.jpg (500KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1428879252956.jpg
500KB, 1280x1707px
>>35544158

Vote for trump
>>
>>35544187
There is nothing /b/ about his post
OP knows hes a fat fuck and if he had any common sense he would be reading the sticky and working out a new diet and picking a novice program. Not asking /fit/ if his fat ass will make it.
>>
You guys are so spiteful and slightly autistic
>>
>>35544158
Make your bodybgreat again 2016

Dubs confirm
>>
I don't care about your self pity OP. It's not nearly close to a valid excuse.

eat a caloric deficit (i.e. less than you burn) for months and you'll lose weight.

that's warrantied to work. and wallowing in self pity is warrantied to waste your time.
>>
>>35545294
>>35545857
Jeb, it's over man. You're at 2%. Go home and eat some Guac.
>>
>>35545158
Why thefuck do people keep posting this 13 year old walking dead girl
>>
>>35547958
How long have you been browsing 4chan?
>>
did giuseppe conlon ever lose hope?
>>
Why is there always one or more angry weirdos in every /fit/ thread? Been here six years, even r9k doesn't have a rageposter in every thread.

Most of the time their responses seem to be less about what was said and more about pouring out some deep anger at anyone and everything too.
>>
>>35544063
I don't understand this whole "working up courage to go lift" meme. There is no courage needed, you just need to look at yourself and say "hey time to change", get your keys and drive/walk to a gym close to you. It's no big deal dude.
>>
>>35548108
This place has gone to shit です
I blame reddit
>>
>>35548111
I don't think he's asking for courage more like just asking if he'll always look ugly
>>
>>35544063
It's going to be a long, hard road.
That you won't be able to follow, because let's face it, if you had any discipline you wouldn't have let your body end up like that.
Still, at least you'll have the right infos, and your utter failure at humaning will be completely on your fat round head.

>READ THE STICKY
>>
>lose weight
>fashion lycra suit with holes for saggy skin
>become the human flying squirrel
>fight crime

Do it.
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>35544063
Everyone can make it anon.
>>
>>35544158
>Don't fall for gimmicks
>Vote for trump

Really? The next sentence?
>>
>>35544063
Broski, it's possible. I had big ole fat gyno titties at the age of 13 and was 272lbs by 14. I hated my fucking life.
At 17 i dropped 70lbs and hit 202 by 18, just by counting calories ( started at 2200 and went down to 1800 by the end) and doing brazillian jiu jitsu 2 times a week.
I got laid 8 days after my 18th birthday, she became my first girlfriend. I felt like a god, ( still had gyno, still do but vastly less noticeable) gyno surgery is between 2-4 thousand ( it's not much, couple minimum wage tax returns).
Your life will have more value and each day you'll look forward to the scale, you just have to commit, don't give in, you will die with regret and bitterness. Take it a day at a time,Trust me you'll never regret reshaping yourself.
>>
>>35549496
Where do you live that gyno surgery is that cheap? Are you in the U.S.? Most surgeries here will cost around $6k from everything ive read.
>>
>>35544063
I know a guy irl who is like you. We grew up together and both of us were fat as fuck, but I decided to stop eating so much at 15 while he continued with shitty diet and tons of sugar.

Fast forward we were 17, I already progressed a lot but he looked even worse and started developing gyno(not too much, but noticeable). Told him that I would give him the diet/workout that I was following back then, but he just told me that didn't care about it.

Now that we are 21(I continued working out and got ripped), I saw him again in summer, and when he took his shirt off...god...I wasn't prepared for it: literally manboobs like you.

Then he told me that he needed help with it, and I just could tell him: I offered you help back then, now you're just fucked.

I don't think it has solution, because if you lose weight you'll just look very flacid...only surgery may help.
>>
>>35544063
Read the sticky first and starting eating the foods it recommends. If you want you can use a TDEE calculator and count calories, but don't try to do too much too quickly. After you feel comfortable with your new diet, learn how to squat, deadlift, bench press, and overhead press. Maybe look into starting strength. Just slowly make permanent changes until you get your life back. You can make it, bro.
>>
>>35549553
It's not even for looks in OPs case.

I don't think he'll ever be able to be aesthetic but he can at least avoid heart disease, diabetes and an early grave if he loses 100lbs.
>>
>>35544215
>>35544305
>>35544323

I rub my nips all the time, though only my right one as my left one doesn't seem to be sensitive. Feels so fucking good man. Even better when someone has their tongue on it.
>>
>>35549537
Florida, did minor research and plastic surgery sites suggested around 4k or less out the door( severity a factor). Possible other bullshit added I'm sure. But even still 6k (worth partial financing if in shape already) for a complete life is not a bad deal.
>>
>>35544063
same body as the landwhale I got sucked off from last night.
>>
>>35544450
Gay af familia
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.