[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drugs/nootropic question thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 3

File: sajfnaw.jpg (3MB, 3560x3052px) Image search: [Google]
sajfnaw.jpg
3MB, 3560x3052px
aside from a decrease appetite does daily vyvanse/amphetamine fuck with your body at all?

also how bad does a little cocaine a couple times a week fuck with your muscle mass? people always give me shit for it and tell me I'm gonna go skelly but havent seen any noticeable change. imo its godlike for cutting
>>
have you tried Yohimbine HCL?

I took my first 2.5 mg cap last night... was up till after sunrise.. still amped out of my tree... its like meth on crack after a gallon of coffee
>>
>>35544079
nah is there a euphoria that comes with it or does it just get you real hype and concentrated?
>>
>>35544110
feel like I am being stalked by death but he wants to fuck with me before taking me..
>>
>>35544079
ive tried meth and crack and i'm sure yohimbe is neither
>>
>>35544139
if I grind my teeth any harder they'll shatter
>>
>>35544123
lol
>>
>>35544139
>>35544147
yea the closest nonprescription/legal drug to meth are some RC's and they arent even close. most just make you crazy strung out
>>
Cocaine actually suppresses your body's ability to store fat scientist found. But when you stop using regularly you will likely gain weight.
>>
>>35543983
Shortens your life span and wears out your heart. Also you risk stroke or heart attack if you work out while packed
>>
>>35544079
did you get hard on it?
>>
>a little coke a couple times a week

If that's your routine every week, you're firmly in abuse territory and should cut back for reasons unrelated to gains.

To answer your question, it likely won't have a serious impact on your ability to gain mass or stay lean, but it may make it harder to eat enough. Excessive use such as yours can also lead to bloating which will make you look fatter even if technically you haven't actually gained fat.
>>
>>35544379
How about long term use of noopept? Bad for you?
>>
>>35544079
>tfw spent all of college chugging monster/redbull with an to sub caffeine for an EC stack.
>tfw 4caps a day and it doesn't even have that unnerving speed of a slight excess of EC
>>
>tfw day 3 of phenibut withdrawal
haven't slept in 3 days, ama.
>>
Ritalin and dexamphetamine broke my dick something wicked.

Actually taking a while to get things working again.
>>
>>35545876

addy and vyvanse broke my dick pretty good but know whats worse? SSRI's, literally destroyed a great relationship when i couldnt fuck my hot girlfriend.

girlfriend worked at a bar and got hit on 24/7 and would come over horny as fuck. Dick literally didnt work at all, not even chub.

brootal
>>
Prolonged amphetamine use will severely fuck with your hormones for a long time.
Talking about near daily use for several weeks. But not exactly difficult to end up in that situation when you start buying larger quantities of speed.

If you take some speed while partying a weekend and don't do it for several weeks the effects shouldn't be too noticeable. Well besides what I can only imagine being the pain of trying to muster up the energy to workout when you come down.
>>
>>35545913
That's fucked bro
>>
>>35545932
>Prolonged amphetamine use will severely fuck with your hormones for a long time.
More on this? I'm >>35545876 and seriously thought it was affecting my testosterone or something.

I've always been a dirty randy little cunt and on the pills I became pretty much asexual.
>>
>>35545913
>SSRI's literally destroyed a great relationship

Holy shit, is that why I can't get hard? I take citalopram which is a SSRI. Does it go back to normal if I stop taking them?
>>
>>35545974
It does affect testosterone and estrogen and menstrual-cycle in women along with a shit load of other stuff.

There are scientific studies and whatnot on the subject, but makes sense considering just how long you'll go without sleep when you do a lot of speed.

Though at the end of the day, still a lot of fun to do. Just you know, in moderation.
>>
>>35545932
Can you expand on how it'll fuck with your hormones please? As well as how to rehabilitate your test levels following prolonged use? I roll vyvanse almost daily for 3 years in law school. I haven't taken it since July, after the bar exam.

The only side effect I noticed was shit appetite. My test levels felt fine. Was able to get it up no problem. But now you have me worried.
>>
>>35546010
Well if you haven't noticed any effect then probably nothing to worry about. I'm honestly not sure how pharmaceutical grade pills vs street amphetamine will have.
I've been fooling around with this girl for a while who is a bit of a speed head.
Fucked with her hormone levels, but everyones different. I read up a bit on it, but if you google amphetamine and testosterone you should get some of the scientific articles.

I'm just a random guy who's read a couple articles. I am by no means a expert, but I'd guess you didn't go on 3 week long benders where you maybe slept 4 hours every 2-3 days and hardly eat along with taking other drugs.
>>
>>35546005
I slept really well on it, actually. I've been a funny sleeper since puberty and never had any problems with the old boy until I went on them pills.
>>
>>35544147
Chew gum
>>
>>35545976
pls respond
>>
>>35546421
SSRIs are well known to cause sexual dysfunction.
>>
>>35546421
Just stop taking them, it's retarded.
>>
>>35546421
Stop taking ssris unless you think you are likely to kill yourself if you come off them. Look into cognitive behaviour therapy. They have withdrawl symptoms so expect to feel awful for the first week or two after you quit
>>
>>35545744
i know that feel,bro
>step 1: get some long half life benzos (valium is ideal, klonopin is good too; either prescription or from a dealer)
>step 2: Don't take phenibut for 2 weeks
>step 3: take between 5/10mgs of valium (0.25-1mg klonopin) for every gram of phenibut you used to take every day before you go to sleep for the first week
>step 4: take half the daily dose of benzos than the previous week
>step 5: congratulations, you have just got through phenibut withdrawal(almost) painlessly

careful with the benzos though, withdrawal is way worse than for pheni, mostly because it can last a very long time, but unlike pheni 2 weeks souldn't be enough to get addicted. You can add a third week at half the dosage of the second just to be sure
>>
>>35543983
The come down from amphetamines is the biggest turndown for me.
When they are in front of me I snort is all, I loose track of reason and keep doing it till it runs out.

I also experienced limp dick syndrome from amphetamines.
Even with ritalin my dick would shrink. I couldnt get solid erections anymore

>>35545744
how much and how long did you take it for?
just ordered 400grams of phenibut, never had withdrawals though..
>>
w2c modafinil in europoor?
>>
>>35548313
not him, but all it took for me was 3 days in a row, but to be honest for the 4 months before that i took it once a week mixing it with alcohol and using extreme dosages (8grams). Never had withdrawal before the 3 days though. What fucks you is how quickly you build a tolerance to it, so be careful. Anyways i find it to still be worth it if it is real pheni (lots of shit floating around) because it0s 100x better than any benzo and doesn't fuck you up like alcohol
>>
>>35548384
How much would you recommend taking to hold back the sperg? I currently take 2-2.5 grams at least 4 hours before going out where i usually drink some alcohol
I notice some improvement (Not having a mental breakdown and freaking everyone out like i am about to kill them all(Which has happened multiple times)) but not enough to actually start talking to people, i still get afraid of that unless i get really drunk
>>
>>35548335
Unitedpharmacies
>>
I take 20mg Adderall XR once a day and I've been on it for about 6months. Wtf do I do about the horrible headaches and teeth grinding? Mag supplements seem to help somewhat. I drink a lot of water anyways, but im thirsty AF on adderall, could it be that I'm just flushing electrolytes and its fucking with me?
>>
>>35548858
are you in good health?

my initial suspicion is that you have high blood pressure xacerbated by use of adderall, but i could be wrong.

its good u are drinking alot of water, try to keep your salt intake regulated (too little is bad, too much is bad too)
>>
>>35549227
Excellent shape 6'1 185 14%BF and BP is typically around 110/65ish, cardio weights etc. I actually rarely eat salty food or put salt on anything, I guess I never really considered sodium intake.
>>
>>35545744
>>35548313
Just started sleeping a little. Appetite is kill. No dysphoria or panic attacks, just insomnia.

Did ~1.5G for about 2 weeks straight but I found tolerance was making it useless. I'll be using it 1-2x a week when I finish up.
>>
>>35548732
>>35548732
its shipped from uk, hows the chance it gets through german costums?
>>
No boner, no sleeping, no eating.
SWIM did it before they started lifting so they really can't say much about how it affects your lifting but I'd imagine you'd be too jittery to lift.
SWIM tried a lot of things, they just made them happy.
>>
Also, nobody in this thread has even mentioned desoxyn, which is absolutely amazing from what SWIM told me.
>>
I take 25mg of 2-FMA and I can throw on an extra 10-20 pound to my lifts and it's still easier than lifting the norm without it. Been doing it for a month and probably going to chance one more before dropping it.
>>
>>35549395
No idea I just assumed it would be fine like a mug. In Britain I believe it's perfectly legal to import prescription drugs from other countries so it might be the same??
>>
File: Use me motherfucker.jpg (28KB, 600x310px) Image search: [Google]
Use me motherfucker.jpg
28KB, 600x310px
>>35543983
>vyvanse
>amphetamine
>cocaine

switch to modafinil, at least it's not an amphetamine and has zero contraindications, plus you won't build a dependency on it (unlike coffee, cocaine or amphetamine)

>>35544139
>bruxism
Use a bite
>>
>>35545913
I'm pretty sure your dick would have worked if she had one too, probably you're just yet another faggot in denial
>>
>>35549534
>>bruxism
meant to quote >>35544147
>>
>>35547973
Medag here, don't EVER just stop taking them. Best to ween yourself off, lowering the dose over a two week period. Might be good to consult your doctor about your desire to go SSRI free. Also followup with CBT >>35548082
>>
>>35549534
So it's worth talking to my GP about getting me switched from Amphetamine to Modafinil? Go on about benefits/experience.
>>
>>35549848
I didn't know SSRI's were that vicious desu.
>>
>>35546421
bring it up to the doctor and say you want to try wellbutrin
>>
Amphetamines suck out water and nutrients out of your body so don't do it often.

If you sleep 8+ hours and get your nutrients you'll be ok and it won't hurt your gains as much as alcohol. But I wouldn't recommend using it often, only recreational.
>>
>>35549534
I wouldn't say there's enough knowledge on moda to say it isn't bad for you in some capacity.
>>
>>35550017
False. Depletes electrolytes and water but the "sucking nutrients" you're referring to is the appetite suppression and BMR increase.
>>
>>35548335
If you live in Germany, use Modafinilcat man.
>>
>>35550256
Is it legal?
>>
>>35548711
bump
>>
Iemand is hier sowieso nederlands.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAPluxs80Ts
He is a singer in my countrly and people acuse him on using coke. Does he look like he's on coke on this video ?
>>
>>35550535
hard to tell because I only see this video of him.
But it's mostly his personality I guess, maybe some stimulant on top.

Drugs have different effects on different people. I get relaxed and calm on coke, along with motivation and the desire to talk
>>
Whenever I look in my bag I get eyes like this. I wonder why.
>>
>>35544079
>1 2.5mg cap
>those effects

Jesus Christ there's no way you're serious
>>
>>35550666
https://youtu.be/JT6Gve-KHTc?t=189
Here another video.He was singing for 12 hours straight and even at the end of the event he had the energy to act like that...
>>
>>35550735
It's not coke then. Or else you would see him snorting lines on stage, because cocain only lasts for about 30 minutes.
>>
>>35550757
he is suspected to snort in bathrooms . But tell me your personal opinion drugs wise. Does he look sober ?
>>
>>35550450
Er zijn hier genoeg Nederbroeders.
>>
>>35550775
I'm not sure. Maybe he's very passionate about his music. You guys also have more temperament, as a german I can tell you that none of my countryman could behave like that sober.

I wouldn't bet my house on it but yeah he seems drugged. If it was coke he would have some down phases and suddenly is energized again though
>>
>>35550450
>>35550826
Wa zeggie?
>>
>>35550757
Not if he is taking some grade A. Will have you strung out for 4 hours. I live in Iceland so the best cocaine you can buy is already tempered with, and you snort a small line you'll be "high" for two hours so it is plausible. However it is veeeeery expensive and you build up tolerance pretty quickly
>>
>>35550704
Some people have horrible reactions to it, he's not exaggerating. It can also make you feel like you have a deathly flu
>>
>>35543983
>a little cocaine a couple times a week
lel. couple of times a week always means at least every other day. you're a fucking addict mate.
>>
>>35550735
Passionate artists can have that energy on stage and be drained for days afterwards.
But 12 hours unless he goes off stage all the time, maybe dropping amphetamine since that lasts a lot longer.

I mean you bands like Manowar where most are in their late 50s to early 60s and 4-5 years ago they held a 5 hour+ concert to break the world record.
Not always drugs that gets you going for that long when you have all that energy from the crowd getting you going.
>>
>>35551834
if you do some lines of speed or ethylphenidate once you get going the ride does not end fast at all.

Its hard to see but his pupils do look diluted,
Then again there are those who are passionate and can do this without drugs
>>
>>35545976
Made a thread for alternatives.. Might be interested.

> >>35551898
>>
anyone smoke before going to lift?
>>
>>35552114
Nope. I wouldn't even ecig. Just don't find that feeling conducive to great lifts and to energy.
>>
>>35547973
>>35548082
>>35549872
http://www.webmd.com/depression/guide/serotonin-syndrome-causes-symptoms-treatments
>>
>>35550256
is it a legit site? looks a little dodgy to me.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.