[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's best way to gain strength ? I dont have money for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160108_183907.jpg (95KB, 600x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160108_183907.jpg
95KB, 600x354px
What's best way to gain strength ? I dont have money for gym so give me some excercises to do at home.
>>
Go to the gym
>>
I don't have money for gym so give me some exercises to do at home.
>>
>>35542699
best way is to come to 4chan and ask strangers how to be a man as opposed to going on youtube and seeing what champions of different sports do for training.
>>
>>35542757
Have you consider joining a gym?
>>
>>35542771
Aand you just gave me a idea, see, it works!!
>>
>>35542757
How can you not afford going to the fucking gym? It's not that expensive. You clearly do not care enough otherwise you would scrape together the money to go to the gym.
>>
>>35542781
that's not an idea. That's me waking you up.
>>
>>35542699
underage?

Just lookup some youtube videos on this
>>
>>35542817
nah, im 18 but i have too much things to do for school and stuff, but still din't wanna become unhealthy
>>
>>35542898
its worse that youre 18. How the fuck have you gone 18 yrs on this earth and not know how to get stronger?
>>
>>35542938
you think that i am the only one ?
>>
>>35542998
I feel sorry for your generation. I was an 80's kid. Pretty much 80's cartoons and action movies alone gave you enough to be a beast. You poor kids. Hell Im at work right now and IM doing hand stand pushups, v-sits, and working on my 1 arm pullups as we speak. All while watching Game of Thrones season 4.
>>
>>35543104
Hey guys, check out this faggot!
>>
>>35543121
Yeah check me out bros...Im so fucking cool
>>
lift heavy shit family
>>
Typically the best way to get strong is to lift heavy things until you can lift even heavier things.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.