[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is /fit/'s opinion on these and the likes? useful addition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160108_140106.jpg (846KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160108_140106.jpg
846KB, 1944x2592px
what is /fit/'s opinion on these and the likes? useful addition to a balanced diet or into the trash?
>>
I like them as a snack to take with me to class and stuff but they're expensive as fuck and not really worth it
>>
>>35538626
They royally fuck my stomach up.
Also kind of expensive for what you get.
>>
>processed garbage

Try eating real food.
>>
File: bars.jpg (560KB, 700x2622px) Image search: [Google]
bars.jpg
560KB, 700x2622px
Usually loaded with sugar.
Make your own desu.

I make these sometimes with variations.
They're addicting though, I once had 1k calories worth of these bars in one sitting.
>>
>>35538657
these look really nice, I'll try it out.
>>
>>35538677
Get some plain wafers (Oblaten) and put them on before putting the bars in the freezer.
That way you can eat them without soiling your hands and they look like real bars.
>>
They're almost always made with cheap shitty soy protein, so don't bother.
>>
Meh. If your a pretty serious lifter/athlete or whatever then sure, keep a few in our gym bag and eat them whenever you want one but don't replace meals with them
>>
They are strictly for convenience. They won't do anything magical for you that you couldn't get from eating regular food.
>>
>>35538651

this

diet is the key to aesthetics and whole food is the key to a gr8 diet
>>
they're basically high-protein candybars
>>
>>35538822
>>35538837
that's why I wrote "addition to a balanced diet".
>>
>>35538657
one question: do almonds need to be activated?
>>
if you can get them for under $1 each they are pretty convenient. i recently bought over 100 bars because they were 50 cents each.
>>
>>35538626
Quest bars senpai
>>
>>35538626
i always used to steal the coconut ones from kaufland
good times :^)
>>
>>35539140
>not activating your almonds
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>35538657
>no activated almonds
That info-graphic is shit senpai and you know it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.