[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm doing SS and my arms, mainly bicep (tri is ok from benching,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

I'm doing SS and my arms, mainly bicep (tri is ok from benching, pressing and dips) is lagging.

I do chinups, but they don't help much.

So, what's the best exercise to end at the end of the workout to get those guns?
>>
overhead deadlift
>>
>>35537807

come on mate stop fucking with me, if you don't want to help don't say anything at all
>>
>>35537800

are curls the best for bicep growth? if yes, then how many reps and sets should I do 3x8?
>>
>>35537800
Preacher curls 3x8-12
>>
>>35537800
Try adding curls if you feel you must but if you just focus on adding weight to your deadlift, cleans/rows (depending on whether you are doing true SS or not) and pullups/chinups you will do more for your biceps than people who go to the gym and to 50 different types of curls.
>>
>>35537926
found the victim of the SS meme and doesn't know shit besides SS bullshit.
>>
>>35537813
DUDE HOW TO GROW BICEPS LMAO

your question is fucking stupid
>>
>>35538040

it isn't, i want to know exercise that is most bang for my bucks to do after SS workout to grow my bicep? what's stupid here?
>>
>>35537926
i'm sorry but this just isn't true. curlbros will have bigger biceps than SSfags, and thats a fact. With that said, 3-4 sets of EZ bar curls and 1-2 sets of higher rep hammer curls at the end of a fullbody day always hit my bis real good.
>>
>>35538163
How many reps and set of chin-ups do you do, and how many times/week?
>>
>>35538540

I'm doing them on workout A and dips on workout B.

3x10 until I can do this and then I will add weight and start doing 3x5 with weight and add weight every time.
>>
>>35538163
It is a stupid question

There is literally only one exercise that isolates biceps, and I'm willing to bet you can tell me what it is
>>
>>35538785
Use 5x5 weighted chins bro

>5 sets = lots volume
>5 reps = heavy weight
>>
>>35537800
more/weighted pullups
>>
>>35538960
>5 sets = lots rests, eternity spent at gym
>>
>>35537800
do more squats
your quads will grow big enough to fill out your arms (this is how Arnold did it, not my own idea)
>>
>>35538987
This.
>>
Weighted chinups
If you're a massive poser incline hammer curls are a good test of bicep strength
>>
What are your ultimate lifting goals?

Do you want to gain size or strength?

It doesn't sound like you have a clearly defined goal.
>>
>>35537800
How long to achieve this kind of body starting as a skelly?
>>
I'm doing SL5x5 (will switch to PPL next week) and added weightened Dips 3x8, SZ-Curls 3x8 and abs 3x8 on Workout A and weightened Pullups 3x8, tri pushdowns 3x8 and abs on workout B.
Don't listen to the ones saying you don't need to train abs and arms if you want to look good.
>>
>>35540036

strength base & then more focusing on size
>>
File: 1419379295261.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1419379295261.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
>>35537800
Who fucking put that godawful filter on the image?
>>
File: Tinytrip.jpg (22KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Tinytrip.jpg
22KB, 640x426px
>>35540045
Genes x1

If you don't have his insertions you will never ever look like him no matter what routine you do. Trying to achieve someone else's body is completely retarded. Just do SS or some noob routine.
>>
>>35539229
Like you have anything else to do with your shitty life
>>
>>35538785
Buy a chin-up bar and do sets once every 2 days. You'll get the numbers up faster and will develop you back and biceps better.
>>
>>35540535
Or just, you know, do em in the gym since he'll be there once every two days. He's doing SS
>>
>>35540724
He can do them on off days this way as he'll be a little more rested.
>>
>>35540859
it takes 48 hours for a muscle to recover, i wouldn't recommend it
>>
>>35541060
shoo shoo gains goblin
>>
>>35541060
I'm not saying he should do a full back workout on his off days. It's just a few chin-ups. It won't kill him. Also it's *up to 48h
>>
>>35537926
>cleans/rows (depending on whether you are doing true SS or not) and pullups/chinups you will do more for your biceps than people who go to the gym and to 50 different types of curls.
Top kek m8. Thats why you do ICF and not SS kid. Go curl some shit. Also weighted chin ups.
>>
>>35537807
KEK
>>
Just add curls/chins on your A/B workout and dips on the other workout. Its what i did and i got pretty big arms from doing it. Just be ready that you might slowdown your progress
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.