[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone actually beyond help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1920x1080px
Pic semi related
>>
File: 2rwtddy.jpg (139KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
2rwtddy.jpg
139KB, 960x960px
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 400x262px
>>35536526
>>
>>35536526
Can this ugly, ghastly retard even wipe his own ass?

Disgusting looking freak. Worse than that bag of smashed assholes tripfag MasTest.
>>
File: 1450552623066.png (79KB, 1372x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1450552623066.png
79KB, 1372x1088px
>>35536526

IF I DIE I DIE
>>
>>35536521
What a sad pathetic life this must be...
>as if mine is better but still
>>
>>35536557
he made a video about him doing stretches, he is flexible as fuck for someone of his size
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSf1BFRcdxo
>>
>>35536526
his shirt is accurate tho
>>
>>35536521
I feel like I'm beyond help. I don't know why. I'm some uncontrollable zombie and I find it extremely difficult if not impossible to control myself.

I'm not even that much overweight anymore. 215 @ 6'2 and muscular. I just can't cut, and I haven't been able to get up and go to the gym for the past month.

I don't eat candy or drink pop, and beer isn't even the problem. I just eat too much food, whether it's chicken and rice, or sushi. I'm never full, either that or I'm bored. I don't know what to do... I lost 80 lbs in highschool and now that seems so foreign to me.
>>
>>35536631
Have you tried playing around with your macro ratios?

What are your daily totals?
>>
>>35536669
I haven't, actually. The only thing I remember that worked for me was cutting out gluten--whether that just reduced my carbs significantly, or I have an allergy to it, I don't know. I've been doing the same thing for almost a week now and definitely have more energy, just hoping I don't crash.

What should I try for my macros?
>>
>>35536693
Well I was going to ask what specifically they are so I learn exactly what's not working for you, then perhaps suggesting a modification.

Check this out (can't be bothered saving and uploading):

http://plantbaseddietitian.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Caloric-Density.jpg

Veggies with every single meal, big portions. Cut the stupid beer anyway until you've gotten a grip on yourself. Substitute the rice with quinoa and, again, load it with veggies. Think of grains as useful for just adding texture. Get your fullness and nutrient density and calories from smart combinations.
>>
>>35536735
Good idea. I do love me some veggies. I tend to eat a shit ton of frozen vegetables when I'm able to, so I'll make sure that gets applied to every meal.

For the record, I drink beer maybe twice a month.

Is rice really that shitty for me? I could do quinoa, I just want to know what you think of rice.
>>
>>35536521
*Pic fully related
>>
>>35536779
Asians eat a shit tonne of rice everyday

How many fat asians do you see(westernised ones don't count)?
>>
>>35536812
Well, I don't know how it's changed, but a stereotype at least is that they don't eat a lot of meat or fried foods. And besides, they're really harsh in general towards "unsocial behaviors". I'm positive over-eating is considered uncouth and disgusting.
>>
>>35536838
>but a stereotype at least is that they don't eat a lot of meat or fried foods

Confirmed to literally know literally nothing about asia lmao
>>
>>35536521
Well, not physically. But mentally, sure.
>>
>>35536812
I spent 2 weeks in Japan this summer. Not a lot of technically obese Japanese but holy fuck they are all skinnyfat. Way too high bodyfat %.
>>
>>35536857
Okay, that was stupid, but I was thinking of japan, and they are heavily fish based. Or were, at least.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>35536521
Yes.
>>
>>35536779
>I just want to know what you think of rice
The guy who replied wasn't me, but I recommended quinoa because the nutritional profile and caloric profile is better. Just giving you quick and easy changes that add up.

What that other guy said about Asian culture - who cares. We have indisputable numbers to go by. Rice isn't great. Adopt the "well I can still eat this overall shitty food since it won't detriment my progress" once you actually get a grip on yourself. Pointless to give up discipline before that.
>>
>>35536893
They are heavily carb based. It is impossible to eat enough protein there. Every (normal) source of protein is super expensive.
>>
>>35536916
Good idea anon, thanks. There's a reason I ignored their posts.

I really want to make it. I promised you all, years ago, that I'd make it, but I've failed so many times. No excuses this time: no girlfriend, no school, no depression.
>>
File: 1428134999546.png (25KB, 706x431px) Image search: [Google]
1428134999546.png
25KB, 706x431px
>>35536606
yea thats pretty insane
>>
>>35536899
>people going apeshit over nutella
it's not that fucking good
>>
File: my food diaryt.jpg (85KB, 766x598px) Image search: [Google]
my food diaryt.jpg
85KB, 766x598px
>>35536929
No problem.

Also, you could find out through self-experimentation what one macro leaves you the most satisfied -> stop eating meals that are rich in only one macro -> use the macro you figured out and combine it with another -> self-experiment again and figure out what gives you the most fullness. Then once you know the combination for satisfaction + fullness that works for you, use it to control your appetite. organize in a way that works for you.

For example, carbs leave me the most satisfied. Fat leaves me the most full. My last meal is heavy in carbs and fat. I have meals spread out the day that are moderate in protein but only sparing in terms of fat and carbs. I go to sleep on a happy stomach making the combination that works for as my last meal.

Pic related for what I do. I can eat the same things practically every day without any problem or itch to regress.
>>
>>35536899

I'M BAAACCCCCKKKKK

>not linking the video where he shits himself

https://youtu.be/TFCr-lsuKuM?t=6m40s
>>
>>35536812
Honestly, as a huge weeaboo, I'm more in tune with Asian culture than US culture.

Asians eat like crap, but their portions are so small that it makes up for it. Seriously, go to any Asian market and seriously look at a bento box. Then realize that they don't fill it to the brim and 90% of it is filled with steamed rice, which is barely a portion to an American.
>>
>>35536899
Poor Joey. He was someone's child once. What poor life choices.
>>
>>35536631
Hey man, I had a friend just like you actually.
He's 5'10 and roughly 195 and was never really able to cut, but recently got ridic cut with abs and jaw bone showing.

What he did was go through Chris Jones' cutting program and followed it strictly with even a weight scale. For the exercises Chris recommended, my friend felt it wasn't enough and just added a little more volume and 2 or so more exercises related to whatever muscle group he was supposed to work that day.

Once off the program, he started eating more loosely, but consciensly, and gained roughly 18lbs which made his abs a little and jaw-line a little less visible, but he still looks great. Just doesn't have that vacuum Saran-wrap look anymore, but still pretty damn cut in our community's (slight body dis-morphia) eyes.

I know it sounds cheesy to tell you to go buy Chris Jones' workout/macro plan, but what I'm trying to get to is that diet is literally EVERYTHING. So once you learn to track macros and correctly eat what you are suppose to eat, you will be on your whey to hitting your goal.

GL man
>>
>>35537055
True. I'm not, but half of the people in my community/city are and so are my friends.

When I'm invited to dinner at their houses I'm literally still starving afterwards. Quality pieces of food, but portions are made for like fucking ants I swear.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.