[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breathing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 0-0-0-.jpg (4KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
0-0-0-.jpg
4KB, 125x119px
Is buteyko a legit method for everyday breathing?It seems like it does wonders but i never seen it discussed.It would be great if some anon can take a few minutes of his time to read the info on this site.
http://www.normalbreathing.com/
>>
>>35536457
bump
>>
>>35536234
clinking link gave me a virus, nice try anon
>>
>>35536657
what?
>>
>>35536657
can confirm, incoming CP blocked, nice try OP
>>
bump for truth
>>
File: 1451466894558.png (770KB, 752x625px) Image search: [Google]
1451466894558.png
770KB, 752x625px
>>35536657
>>35536713
>Ruining a fucking rare interesting fitness thread to tryhard meme, go back to reddit cucks

Reading it now OP
>>
The logic seems sound, I'd trust him

Seems similar to what Wim Hof is doing now, except the opposite. Wim tries to stimulate controlled hyperventillation, whereas Buteyko seems to correct improper and involuntary hyperventillation.

I'd say do both for perfect breathing.
>>
>>35536825
thank you based anon
>>35536840
?
>>35536713
>>35536657
Are from the same ip not
>>35536825
>>
>>35536234
Thats a retarded site.

Link a proper peer reviewed article instead.
>>
>>35536882
OP is samefagging to get traffic to his site. sad
>>
>>35536882
No idea where to find one i just stumbled to this site.
>>35536936
Yeah!Im sure the owner will make millions out of few visits from haitian origami making board.
>>
>>35536975
>No idea where to find one
underage b&
>>
>>35536992
All peer reviewed articles are for asthma so i dont see any reson to post them but i cant see why you cant take 5 mins of your time to read and explore the site.
>>
>>35537048
So nothing for this normal breathing bs?
Okay bye.
>>
>>35537048
someone explored the site and gave you a non-troll response and you didnt even reply to them, you don't deserve any help from anyone you fucktard

Do your own research and come to your own conclusions, or forget about this thread and just shitpost like you really want to
>>
>>35537110
Calm down buddy.You probably mean this one which i was just going to reply
>>35536867
I cant see how you will be able to do both of them since you will just ruin the point of buteyko also wim hof is more about surving in extreme situations rather than everyday breathing and i cant really see how hyperventillation will help even if its controlled one.
>>
>>35537193
The issue is incorrect breathing in the first place. Both have similar means of dealing with it: the Wim Hof method is great for health, oxygenisation, de-acidifying the body, energy and respiratory function.

The Buteyko method seems to want to do the same with similar but different methods. Where Wim Hof advocates full hard breathes for a set period of time, Buteyko seems to want to control gently the breathing all day.

I'd say do both, they seem to work into each other.
>>
>>35537513
thanks for the answer and since no one else is commenting i will probably do this.
>>
>>35537997
I'll personally check out the Buteyko method more later on and if this thread exists still I'll post here.

Best places to check the Wim Hof method are his video podcast interviews with Joe Rogan or Tim Ferris.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.