[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>28 yo, started college this year >be at gym, been going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>28 yo, started college this year
>be at gym, been going to same gym 5 years
>steroid freaks all know each other
>bless with brilliant genetics so I am able to gain muscle easy
>same pack of 40yo bodybuilders, always starring over and talking
>keep to myself and try to avoid them at any cost
>today they started to death stare me and I dont understand why they give a fuck so much
>mate of mine that knows them told me that theyre trying to set me up to et me banned (how, i dont know)
>friend says they havent been getting much "business lately" and that i could be the reason
>friend says they have unlimited hate for me but when mate asked theyre was no reason
>just ripped on appearance for no good reason (big nose, looks like a greasy Sicilian etc)
wtf is wrong with these complete fukwits??
>>
>>35535427
Maybe you should stop looking like a big nosed, greasy Sicilian?
>>
>>35535455
oh ok how do I do that?
>>
>>35535427
did you ever think theyre just self conscious?
>>
>>35535455
do you have some sort of mental disa-bility?
>>
>>35535622
Disability doesn't have a hyphen, brah. I think you might be the one with some sort of a mental disability.
>>
>>35535637
buy a wheelchair you weak dog
>>
File: häh.png (136KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
häh.png
136KB, 505x431px
>>35535655
I think I need to call the fire department because of all the burns I'm suffering.
>>
>>35535427
if you've been at the same gym for five years there's a good chance the staff/owner knows you, they're not going to kick you out because some cheaters don't like you.

Alternatively I also don't believe another group of people hate you for no reason, if you're sure your gym etiquette is fine, then why are you posting this on fit, in hopes someone mires' you? that shits gay desu senpai.

if anything you should go to the gym more often. hell unless they actually do remove you, I would go every day when I know they're there.

[spoiler]training from home is a lot better if you have the room and money to buy secondhand equip, never have to wait for a station again[/spoiler]
>>
>>35535637
I thought only virgin girls had hyphens
>>
>>35535666
well its crazy how they are acting
>>
>>35535769
Don't sweat the little things bro, also avoid drama and reevaluate your friend.
>>
>>35535777
ok thanks, why reevaluate him?
>>
>>35535769
Why not just talk to them?
>>
>>35535809
well its retarded because he they're by themselves hey acknowledge but when they're in a group they're starring, speaking shit, point this that
its confusing as fua
>>
>>35535828
You should really try to step into a discourse with them, if you realize they aren't being rational agents just drop the whole thing and continue doing what you were doing before.
>>
>>35535847
well they dont behave as they should in a normal society, if i was in jail it would be acceptable but not in a structure such as a public gym
>one guy actually threw a dumbell at me and it just missed my head by an inch
>>
>>35535884
I got that.
You really should try talking to them and/or the manager to clarify the issue, try to remain reasonable and rational.
If you come to the conclusion that there's no talking to these guys proceed with telling this to the manager or changing the gym.
>>
>>35535913
my friend has informed me that they already have actively been talking to management because i look crazy/unstable etc , i have harsh features i admit that but at the same time i still get hot sluts so they cant be that bad
>>
>>35536057
i fail to see why i should reconsider my gym membership when they are the ones acting like spastic fucks, by themselves they are ok, alone theyre retarded and carry on as ive said, how do i even deal with this shit?
Ive ignored them so far but what if something actually happens?
>>
>>35535697

No, I'm pretty sure you can buy hyphens at Kmart.
>>
>>35535427
maybe go say hi you autistic faggot
>>
>>35535461
Well you can start HRT and do FFS, you can also do SRS but that last one is optional (mentioned for completion). That should do it.
>>
>>35536085
>i fail to see why i should reconsider my gym membership when they are the ones acting like spastic fucks
Because the world is not fair and it's best to just look out for yourself.

Either way, chimps get retarded in groups, that's normal. Your options are either talking to them to sort it out (which won't seem possible), talking to the manager (which doesn't seem likely to help you) or just going to another gym.

Just because you're right doesn't mean you have to go to war.
>>
>>35535427
Just jump on the juice op and make extra sick gainz. Teach those roiders how to really do it
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.