[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>23 year old kissless virgin >Registering for classes at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 11105050.jpg (29KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
11105050.jpg
29KB, 500x750px
>23 year old kissless virgin
>Registering for classes at Uni
>Uni girls doing weird shit like smiling at me for no reason and giggling as I walk by
>Weird but whatever
>Doing seated military press at the gym
>8/10 qt next to me mirin hard
>Too beta to say anything and spend the rest of the night autistically trying not to make eye contact with her as I pump more iron

>Mfw I realize I'm juicy enough to draw in wymen now
>Read online that a good place to meet wymen is at the mall
>Decide to break my normal routine of playing vidya games all weekend and go to the mall on saturday

Any advice for me /fit/?
>>
nope
>>
>>35534197
post pics op
>>
yeah, dont go to the mall. If you cant pick up girls at uni theres no way you can pick up complete strangers in public.
>>
File: Huge.jpg (64KB, 381x463px) Image search: [Google]
Huge.jpg
64KB, 381x463px
>>
>>35534197
maybe u were wearing a really tight shirt and they could see ur nipples
>>
>>35534197
>at the mall
Why not just go back to the gym or school where you already get mires? Going to the mall may have been the place to meet girls back in the 80's, but malls are usually a bunch of fat Mexicans or underage girls now, at least in California

However, some places do attract a better class of people, like this mall in Arcadia (a city near where I live) with a lot of qt azns (the city is 60% Asian), most of which are underage or ABGs, and there are still fat Mexicans there too because they drive to the Arcadia mall to get away from the other shit malls that have become shit due to having too many Mexicans.

tl;dr most malls are filled with fat Mexicans, just meet girls at school since you are already enrolled
>>
File: unshop.jpg (58KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
unshop.jpg
58KB, 532x800px
>>35534197
also that's a pretty bad quality shop
>>
>>35534197
Just go to any bar on a Friday night you fucking autist
>>
Is the bar scene still plausible if I'm a non alcoholic?
>>
>>35534308
Youre there to get the girls drunk dummy.
>>
File: Lels.jpg (17KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
Lels.jpg
17KB, 480x318px
>Spend the rest of the night autistically trying not to make eye contact with her as I pump more iron
>>
The mall is a great place to pick up middle schoolers that were abandoned there by their parents. Don't go to the mall of you're looking to crush puss
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.