[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, virginfag here that doesn't lift. Once you started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: pie.jpg (318KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pie.jpg
318KB, 1024x768px
Hey, virginfag here that doesn't lift.

Once you started lifting did you find a qt3.14gf? If not then why not?
>>
I found my qt3.14gf before I started lifting.
>>
>>35533667
Same here
>>
People here both underestimate and overestimate what lifting does for your social gains.

Lifting won't fix your autism, but it makes you look a lot better and it makes you more confident, both of which are key to getting a gf. However, there are still angsty manchildren who can pull a 5pl8 deadlift without having kissed a girl because of their shit attitude
>>
I had a lot more relationships and sex prior to lifting.

Idk why but going to the gym kills my urge to date and find a mate.
>>
> tfw pretty good body (or so I've been told)
> tfw still scared to talk to people
> tfw I get invited to parties then run away just before I knock on the door
> tfw I feel uncomfortable when girls touch my arms and just walk off
> tfw I just feel small,weak and boring, questioning why people want to talk to me and girls are touching me

Lifting doesn't get rid of the underlying causes. Unless your entire personality is derived from your physique, it might give you more self confidence but going from 0 to 1/10 doesn't really make anything better.

A 4pl8 squat is not more impressive to anyone than a 2pl8 squat...
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-01-25-22-58-03.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-01-25-22-58-03.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>lift the entire last year
>have very few friends, dont go out
>read quite abit, focus on studying and lifting
>get pretty big, get mires all the time, feeling strong and confident
>cant get gf
>7 months into lifting, stop because reasons
>start going out with the few friends i have
>social circle gets pretty big, can finally feel good at school and not autismo mode
>meet new people almost every weekend, start finally having sex
>2 months ago, meet a girl
>seen her at school before, one of the hottest, never talked because autism, but wasnt afraid to have eye contact
>meet her at a party, talk, a few days later ask her out, she says yes
>now were dating, she thinks im some kind of player who gets all the girls and is popular
>tell her about my past autism mode and how i improved, says she was the same way, sureeee
>get along really nicely, like her alot, care for her, she told me she loves me etc
>alot of people like us
>lose all gains, become skinnyfat again, still kinda visible abs
>cant start lifting or reading seriously again because became lazy
You gotta lose something to get something right?
>>
>>35533667
Same, she mires my gains and encourages me to keep going though
>>
>>35537921
No you fucking lazy piece of shit.
>>
File: B2pEVI9IQAAqA7B.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
B2pEVI9IQAAqA7B.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
>>35535706
This.

Self-improvement is a fight on all fronts. Don't even think about getting your pickle tickled, just try to be the ideal 'you'.
>>
>>35535706
>lifting makes you more confident

This is the worst meme. The bigger I get, the more insecure about my body I feel. I can't even take off my shirt in public anymore, something I never had a problem with when dyel.
>>
>>35537921
Only if you're a spineless roach
>>
>>35533617
>b4 lifting
>Kissless virgin
>after lifting
>virgin
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.