[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Approaching women at the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 15

File: 1415495254872.jpg (175KB, 1022x768px) Image search: [Google]
1415495254872.jpg
175KB, 1022x768px
So I pretty much have it in my head that if a woman wanted to talk to you/found you attractive she would find an excuse to talk to you at the gym. With this logic, men shouldn't approach women they find attractive, right? You'll just come off as a creep.

pic unrelated
>>
If you bulk it, she will come.
>>
>>35532676
women prefer shredded men over fat bulkers
>>
>>35532844
Some like bulk, some like shredded, some like spooky skeletons and some like fatties.

What they don't like are guys talking to them at the gym. They'll talk to you if they're interested.
>>
File: 1422896591099.jpg (34KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
1422896591099.jpg
34KB, 500x536px
>>35532844
haven't you heard? the dad bod is in
>>
>>35532661
never noticed how terrible her fingers are
>>
i get mired pretty much everywhere i go and girls still almost never talk to me. it's just a societal notion that girls shouldn't make the first move.
>>
A girl once asked me to help her adjust the angle on a bench. Does that mean she was into me? Should I have tried to strike up a conversation?
>>
>>35532894
it's probably in your head and you're actually ugly af
>>
>>35532661
I let them approach me ,senpai desu

they usually start by asking;' Are you going to wipe that sweat off the machine you disgusting pig?"

I know they want me.. bitches be cray.. lol
>>
>>35532661

The only way to manage to not come off as a creep is to be the biggest guy there.

Only then have you earned the right to the alpha males breeding grounds, the gym. You must then protect the females from any other man who tries to hit on them. Even fighting to the death is you must. It is your pride. You must protect them.
>>
>>35532661
I should stop hitting on grills at my local gym. It getting too awkward when 2-4 grills I flirted with before are working out next to me at the same time.
>>
>>35532661
>Approaching women at the gym
don't
>>
>>35533092
>>35533233

on second thought...yeah don't shit where you eat
>>
>>35533233
idk m8, I got my gf at the gym... she ended up cheating on me, but w/e i didn't really like her and she gave some bomb head
>>
>>35532661
who is this semon demon?
>>
>>35533318
what else are they for?

empty headed parasites
>>
>>35533517
with a mouthful of my cum lel
>>
>>35533056
HAHA'd i HAHA'd out loud
>>
>>35533485
amber heard.
>>
>>35532661
I work out st the ymca where there is a piano in the dance studio and chapel. Ive never been approsched while lifting, but today a girl busted into the chapel while i was playing the third mov of the moonlight sonats snd said it sounded great. Too bad i dumped spaghetti everywhere and didnt get her name
>>
>>35534105
>tfw no piano in my gym
>>
The only women that talk to me at the gym are single moms. It sucks that my gym has a daycare program. I want to emphasize on the single mom and not milfs.
>>
>>35534105
Damn I love me some third movement of moonlight. Presto agitato or something like that.
>>
>>35532901
A middle aged Asian woman once had me lower the pulleys on a cable machine because she was too short
Am I in the bergina now?
>>
Approaching never feels right when they're busy working out..
>>
I'm a woman and I never talk to guys even though I'd find them attractive. Chances are that I'll talk to them if they aren't, but wouldn't dare to chat with dem actual hunks.
>>
I just had a girl approach me to help her adjust a bench. It was stuck for some reason. That icebreaker led us to talking at the fountain or stairs.

I can easily ask her out but she has funny ankles
>>
>>35534489
So I get alot of stares but at times I think it's in my head. You're saying girls are mirin and are waiting for me to approach?
>>
File: 1441013224774.jpg (90KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441013224774.jpg
90KB, 600x600px
>>35532661
Saw some dude yesterday at the gym creeping the living hell out of a cardio bunny. Don't be this guy:
>always kept kind of a stalking distance
>bunny on the stationary bike, talking on her phone
>he's standing there, comming off a threadmill watching her and laughing when she laughs
>She gets into the the free weights area, doing lunges and shit
>he sits on some machine on the other side of the room, obviously peeking at that booty
>even mimics some of her movements during his breaks and rapist smiles in her direction

Holy shit, I would've called the gym staff to get this fucker thrown out if I had been the girl.
>>
I have this girl who talks with a lot of the egulars in a friendly manner, not even flirting. I see that she looks at me a lot, and also is usually around when I'm there. I think at one point she was really interested in me, but that was in may; she made it a bit more obvious but I never went there.
Anyway, I'm always afraid it's all in my head and I'll be making a fool of myself, and I do like that gym and going there
>>
>>35532901
If you were gonna spew autism then yes it was a good thing you didn't
>>
>>35534492
>she has funny ankles
They'll look better if you grab them and hold them up in the air.
>>
File: 1452114134461.jpg (71KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
1452114134461.jpg
71KB, 500x240px
>>35532661
>tfw i have that coat
>>
>Be me, 20 year old recovering autist
>Reasonably good looking and strong (not natty)
>Have a crush on this one qt cardio bunny in my gym
>Can never bring up the courage to go and talk to her in the gym
>Afraid that is I did the boys that i work out with would say/do something to screw it up for me

>Off work one day and decide to go clothes shopping
>Walk into the first store and cardio bunny is working there
>Feigning ignorance, "You look familiar, do I know you from somewhere?"
>"We go to the same gym, I see you working out all the time!"
>She was clearly mirin' me which cause my alpha mode to kick into overdrive.
>Ended up chatting for like 15 minutes, I got her number then fucked her a week later.
>>
>>35532661
>if a woman wanted to talk to you/found you attractive she would find an excuse to talk to you

Wrong. You pass on talking to hundreds of women you find attractive. They do the exact same thing.

Also, people don't know what they want until you show them something interesting. Henry Ford always said that if you would have asked households of the 1900's how they wanted to improve travel, they would have wished for a faster horse.
>>
> Be me being me
> See qt 3.14 sitting on the next station I need to use
> Walk over and say Hi
> She quickly replies " I'm a lesbian "
> I respond " Well you're just there doing nothing while im doing all the work so you seem like the last few straight girls I've been with. Can you either use the machine or get off it please. I wasn't hitting on you
> She starts giggling and my balls drop because her giggle is pure sex
> She says sorry and gets up
> I don't even bother to wipe off the machine cause i was still feelin a lil like a big man claiming his prize
> Big mistake , her soft scent lingers
> I now have a chub and she is still right by the machine staring at me
> I try to hide it which only draws more attention and she notices
> She starts that giggling again and just says " ok"
> its not till two days later that I see her again but this time she is mid work out
> As im walking by her she notices because that entire place is mirrors of course
> After I pass her she blurts out " Do you need me to get off so you can have some alone time with the machine again?"
> I'm now cherry tomato but that started a light conversation. Sarah and I have been gym buddies ever since even though she only works out every other day

That not working line was something lingering in my head that my cousin told me though so it wasn't reflex cause I haven't been with a girl in years. It just came up cause she really wasn't doing anything
>>
>>35535297

atleast shes funny
> Do you need me to get off so you can have some alone time with the machine again?"

if i was one of your bros id laughed you out forever, but thats life
>>
>>35532661
That applies anywhere. If a grill really likes you, she'll make an excuse to talk to you. If not, sometimes they'll make their friends come over and talk to you first because "they're too shy."

If you haven't had women do this before, may not be as attractive as you think.
>>
The problem with talking to girls is that I know that she knows the reason why I'd be talking to her. Sex, obviously. So what's the point of going through the all of the peacocking and bullshit when it might as well just be a yes or no up front?

Girls aren't stupid. Why else would a guy walk up out of nowhere and start a conversation just to be friends or whatever?
>>
>>35532894
Go somewhere where girls are drunk. Less inhibitions + more socially acceptable to initiate conversation with strangers
>>
>>35535998
>Why else would a guy walk up out of nowhere and start a conversation just to be friends or whatever?
I dunno, I do this with men? That's kinda how you make friends, regardless of gender
>>
>>35532661
But OP women are thinking the same thing. "If he wants to talk to me he would". Both of you are wrong. People want to talk to each other but don't because they're afraid, shy, unconfident etc. So you need to get out of your comfort zone and approach these women or it probably won't happen.
>>
uh ye brah I wouldn't bet on women approaching men ever desu.

i havent met a single woman who approaches men.

the only ones who claim to 'approach' define that as standing near the guy hoping he'll talk to them.
>>
>>35536081
>Both of you are wrong. People want to talk to each other but don't because they're afraid, shy, unconfident etc.

True.

I'm a grill and was crushing on a guy in the gym for literally a year thinking "if he liked me he'd talk to me" despite him looking at me all the time.

I grew balls instead of him and approached him, from then on he had no problem approaching me every time he saw me and asking me out.
>>
File: tumblr_nxlsu9U7ef1syhcceo1_500.jpg (218KB, 468x716px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxlsu9U7ef1syhcceo1_500.jpg
218KB, 468x716px
>>35532661
that type of thinking is so endlessly retarded. if you feel like you have something to say to someone you need to say it. ''she's probably busy and doesn't want to talk'' is just a missed opportunity. and that's sad.
i'm pretty sure i look busy too when i lift. that doesn't mean i'm not open to conversation. it just means i'm currently focused on something else.
s
m
h

also, i've never noticed how beautiful that girl is. holy shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 242x209px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 242x209px
>>35536183
For me personally its at dif situation entirely.

I come to thr gym to lift weights anf maintaine strength. Im busy when im liftinng. Im here for myself and no one else. I use to mire really fucking hard when i first started lifting but i barely glance twice now.

If your at the gym with the intent on picking up girls your doing it wrong, there are an unlimited amount of better locstions places and situations for it.

If your gym has a dry sauna hot tub pool, and food area, those are the places to do it.
>>
At my university gym a guy tried talking/flirting with a girl. She ended up reporting him for harassment which led to him being given a formal warning and the S(JW)tudents Union raising awareness for sexual harassment.
>>
>approaching ANYONE in the gym

It's not a club, fuccboi.
>>
>>35534692
>Got her number and fucked her a week later

Is... Is this the power of the not-natty?
>>
>>35537257
>Going to clubs

Who's the fuccboi again?
>>
>>35532894
Leave murica or west europe, girls in the rest of the world are way bettur
>>
I've heard women say it's unacceptable to approach them everywhere you can find women from the grocery store, to the gym, to the university library, whatever. The impression I get is that if you're attractive and they like you, you can do no wrong but if they don't want anything to do with you, then there is no good place to approach them.
>>
>>35537242
where was this?
>>
>>35537466
i think women just like bein treated like humans broe if you see a girl at the library or the gym and she's busy don't bother her if shes busy its really just basic etiquette not worth overthinking
>>
>>35537583
Even so..
>>
>>35535998
Some people are genuinely more social & outgoing. Not me. Personally if I'm making an effort to talk to a chick, I'm hoping to get my dick wet.
>>
File: 1429697061252.gif (2MB, 200x138px) Image search: [Google]
1429697061252.gif
2MB, 200x138px
>>35536111
Plenty of girls approach dudes. It's there motivation for doing so that can be unclear. Some girls are outwardly social & some even flirt just because they enjoy the attention & aren't looking for anything more.
>>
File: 1445465492274-1.jpg (182KB, 700x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1445465492274-1.jpg
182KB, 700x1002px
>>35537466
>The impression I get is that if you're attractive and they like you, you can do no wrong
>>
It's just like anywhere else, really. It's about 10% what you actually say, and about 90% whether or not she thinks you're cute or whatever.

You could say literally the exact same thing, word for word. If she likes you, it will be cute. If she doesn't like you, it will be creepy.
>>
Now run motherfucker
Get your gun and duck
Snoop dogg is on the mic
I dont give a Fuck...
>>
>>35537831

And really, this goes both ways. For us men, if a heffalump walks up to you and says, "hey, wanna hang out?" we'll probably say, "wtf, no, you're fat, gtfo". But if a hottie says it, we're MUCH more likely to say "Sure!"

Women will SAY they are different than men in this regard, but they're really not.
>>
File: 1452216207380.jpg (10KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452216207380.jpg
10KB, 200x250px
There's this solid 7/10 always looking at me at the gym and smiling. Is she mirin? Or is she laughing at me?
>>
>>35537905
Probably having a giggle at your expense.
>>
>>35537905
do you wear that shirt?
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (626KB, 320x294px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
626KB, 320x294px
>>35537871
Chicks will lead a guy on. I've talk to a few chicks that brag about all the guys they've "friend zoned".

I've never lead a girl on or been friends with a girl to satiate my ego.
>>
File: 1446564515596.jpg (75KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1446564515596.jpg
75KB, 960x640px
>>35534692
>>
>>35537949
I have on at least two occasions.
>>
File: semen demon.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
semen demon.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>at the gym on the 4th earlier than usual
>resolutioners everywhere
>notice an old classmate goes to my gym
>she's clearly been working out for a couple years
>Looks pretty good
>see dudes hitting on her
>she gives them the cold shoulder
>tfw they dont know she's a tranny
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 604x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 604x517px
>>35532661
Went to russia to cross off of bucket list, met cool bro that took me to this shitty gym in Moscow. Pretty average looking girl tried to strong arm a kiss and grabbed my dick real rough. Not use to this.
>>
>>35532879
Fuck you bro no women like fat men.
>>
>>35538334

And the reverse is true as well. Aside from the occasional weirdo with a fat fetish, most guys won't touch fat girls.
>>
>>35537804
This
>>
File: image.png (606KB, 600x716px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
606KB, 600x716px
>>35537242
>university gym

You mean the left-wing indoctrination center's safespace fitness area
>>
>>35532661
IME women don't want to be approached at the gym because they're sweaty and "gross" and don't feel attractive.
>>
>>35534105
literally this.

peacock yourself on things like art (especially music!), but always hide your power level. The element of surprise is key.

I'm a musician myself, and I've been with some very elusive hipster goddesses who go crazy when they realize what kind of shape I'm in compared to their gawky hipster friends. Charm 'em with romanticisms, unleash their sexuality with your gains.

that said, be good at your craft and don't actually go into it for women. Only allow them to listen/engage once you've put all of your thought and effort into it.
>>
>>35532661
>you'll come off as a creep
Usually
>Shouldn't approach girls at gym
Usually. If they're for sure miring, go for it, because most women won't make the first move.
>>
Don't do it. Shit will get awkward.
>>
File: 1448008677503.png (43KB, 725x581px) Image search: [Google]
1448008677503.png
43KB, 725x581px
The awkwardness of approaching girls makes me want to die. I tried doing that once, it's soul-crushing, and I plan to never do it again.

Girls have hit on me before. They're very subtle with their hints, or will feign innocence to the last. Girls don't want to feel like sluts, even though most of them are. A girl hitting you means she'll put herself around you while maintaining plausible deniability, then wait for you to pick up.on it. If she really likes you she'll make it increasingly more obvious. Basically it's drawing slight lines in the sand, and slowly goading you to cross each one.
>>
>>35538714
This description is actually quite accurate.
>>
>>35537804
This image is just fucking perfect and always has been
>>
>>35538714
>tfw an autismo who can't pick up on subtle hints
>tfw girls have literally texted me saying to come over and get in bed with them before and i've not realised that they weren't joking until days later
>>
>>35538985
Guy you're replying to here. It'd not autism, cause the same things have happened to me
>>
>>35537295
you for missing out a lot of fun and great music
>>
>>35537466
as a men you ALWAYS have to wait for the her to give the first signals, a shy look, a smile ... whatever, everything else would be creepy

except you look handsome of course
>>
>>35532661
you don't approach women at the gym you autist
>>
>>35537804
As if we don't treat landwhales and uggos the exact same way.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.