[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true? Is /fit/ full of rich people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: isthistrue.png (215KB, 529x332px) Image search: [Google]
isthistrue.png
215KB, 529x332px
Is this true? Is /fit/ full of rich people?
>>
there are no rich people on 4chan.
>>
>>35532657
5'09" 275lbs

$1.09 in my account
>>
>>35532689
>its a subtle jab at fit saying we are all fat
>>
>>35532689
my parents are millionaires...
>>
>>35533205
18 btw
>>
>>35533205
Same here
I think they are, at least. They are super quiet about their finances but the house, fully paid off, costs 1.8 million.
>>
15k in account but live with parents.
>>
>>35532657

was. It WAS a sign of wealth.
>>
>>35533818
This. Now it's a sign of poor nutrition and apathy. You look bad, you feel bad, you smell bad, and you slowly slosh your fat ass right out of the gene pool.
>>
>>35532657
it was because people before were starving
>>
>>35532657

I used to say "I ain't miss a meal in days" that's a rich thing to say
>>
>>35532657

I'm luxurious I eat before my dinner
>>
>>35533205

doesnt mean YOU are rich

you are just a lucky spoiled brat

your parents are rich : ^)

statement is still true
>>
>>35533999
Checked
>>
>>35534073
not everyone who comes from a wealthy family is spoiled, anon. my father has made well into the six figures for more than 2 decades, and not only do i have to pay for my own education but i have to repay my father for the cost of raising me (which, considering my long history of health problems, means my debt is approaching 7 figures). but i was lucky enough to be raised in a home, receive great medical care, and get some bretty good birthday/holiday experiences
>>
>>35532657
what vidya is this?
>>
>>35534144
>repay my father for the cost of raising me
your father is a complete piece of shit
>>
>>35534144
>i have to repay my father for the cost of raising me
lmao wat
>>
>>35533205
Do your parents come to 4chan??
>>
>>35534144
This was made up
>>
>>35534144
Spot the jew.
>>
>>35532657
Can confirm, am filthy rich.
>>
>>35532689
I gross ~$14,000 per month at 30. Not as rich as you'd think.
>>
I grew up in a rich area with a bunch of rich friends, but was poor myself.
Based on that experience, it's fucking hilarious. Poor people do literally anything to make themselves believe that somehow deep down, rich people are just not happy because of this or that. Rich people are super happy, though. Being rich is apparently fucking awesome.

Also, I got some perspective on the "U didn't earn dat ur parents did dat fer u!!" You don't sound like anything but a butt hurt fucking baby when you say that. Of course that's true, everybody know. Guess what, though? Whether the child earned it or not, they still get to live as a rich person and you don't so you're dripping more jelly than a burst pipe at the smuckers factory. Nobody ever described life as a meritocracy, so stop acting like who actually earned the money ever matters.

But go ahead, don't believe me and make your own money. You'll still get laughed at for being new money because you weren't socialized in the right circles like your rich peers (who didn't earn that for themselves either)
>>
>>35534073
jelly poorfag detected
>>
>>35534144
Make sure you bill him for every hour he enjoyed spending with you during your childhood, at $50/h
>>
>>35535972
stop fucking spending it and invest you wanker
>>
>>35535972
Maybe you should stop living beyond your means. Do all middle-class fuckers misappropriate their wealth?
>>
i gross about 110k a year. when you have a mortgage, car payment, etc, it really isnt that much money, and isnt even close to being rich. its enough to associate with rich people who are constant reminders to how rich you aren't.
>>
>>35532718
Typical /fit/ shitposter
>>
>>35536309
>168k a year
>middle class
>>
>>35534144
I realize that this is bullshit, but if someone needs to make kids they can only blame themselves. No matter what they do and how the kid acts, the kid owes the parents nothing. The child never asked to be born. It was the parents' selfish desire to leave a legacy and get more content into their own empty lives. And that's the choice they have to pay for, even if they start to regret it.
>>
>>35536493

lmfao man i laughed pretty hard at this comment
>>
>>35533217
lol good save underage m8
>>
>>35533205
>>35532657
Greg please leave
fucking peasant
>>
File: btard 4chan anonymous fat.jpg (92KB, 784x824px) Image search: [Google]
btard 4chan anonymous fat.jpg
92KB, 784x824px
Poor => Skinny
Average money => Fat
Rich => Muscular
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.