[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Squat form check

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20160107_201004.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160107_201004.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
290 6x4 @ 185

https://youtu.be/cqswue2D57k
>>
>>35527942
Wink
>>
>>35527942
i cant get rid of that for shit, I've done loads of mobility work and still regularly do it before every training and I still wink. The wink starts to decrease a bit after i hit 330+ but at lighter weights, this amount of wink is persistent, what should i do ?
>>
>>35528083
i can see you're leaning forward a bit while coming up, which is forcing you to use your lower back to help push the weight back. you need to keep the bar going up and down in a straight path over your foot.

i had the exact same problem, but the only way i could sit back far enough to get rid of it was by stretching like crazy before lifting, wearing oly shoes, and switching to low bar. my ankle mobility is sad and sad.
>>
>>35528635

I've got oly shoes( well. adidas powerlift 2.0 but neverheless) and they seem to engage my quads way too much and i actually lean even more forward, i know because my heel comes of the floor. U suggest I suck it up and lift with oly shoes ? I'm lowbar at the moment
>>
>>35528726
thats odd, they should make it easier for you to sit back instead of being on your toes.
>>
>>35528787
I know right ? Idk I'll give them another try, maybe widen my stance a bit, I'll see next squat session
>>
>>35528635
This desu. Looks pretty good otherwise.

I assume that box is there to let you know when you hit depth? You're hitting depth consistently, get rid of it.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 240x252px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 240x252px
>doing form checks for any weight less then 495

for what reason
>>
>>35529050
Shitting up a good thread, gtfo
>>
>>35529063
>good thread
>full of dyel twinks shitting up a fit board when they can just read the sticky and watch youtube videos of form
>>
>>35529089
>Op asks legitimate question with video.

inc you

>Hur dur baby weight dyel?
>>
I think you're too focused on hitting that bench desu

Maybe try to slow your descent
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.