[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that he's not natty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Scooby2011.jpg (101KB, 350x524px) Image search: [Google]
Scooby2011.jpg
101KB, 350x524px
When did you realize that he's not natty?
>>
>jeff pls go
>>
>>35524430
Hes obviously too old to have that much lean mass naturally
>>
>>35524483
Taking dick raises test levels to pubescent age
>>
>>35524387
The first time I saw him.
>>
No one ever mentions the fact he's a fedora wearing faggot.
I could careless if he's natty or test. Fuck em.
>>
>twenty years of steady gains
>ten years of no progress
>for the last five years he has been losing mass
his delts, traps and everywhere else on him that has high androgen-receptor density is literally the flattest I've seen on a bodybuilder.
>>
Stop bullying scooby.
>>
>being so jelly of scooby that you have to lie and publicly libel his good name to feel better about yourself

Sad.
>>
>>35525660
>>35525660
>>35525660
>>
>>35525444
Its a trilby you faggit trips waster
>>
>>35524387
The only difference between him and some others his age is the low bf%t, and that can be achieved my manipulating diet and body. Give it up, OP.
>>
>>35524387
Shame about that face, however.
>>
>>35524387
Tbh I wasn't that sure till year or so ago. The more knowledge I got the more implausible his body looked to me.
>>
>>35526661
>I will never age
All men grow ugly, breh
>>
>>35524387

i believe hes natty

there arent many people you can compare him to .. show me a guy that lifted straight for 30+ years like him to maintain aesthetics

people who say you cant look like that in that age dont factor that in
>>
Scooby is obviously on TRT, no question about it. I've been lifting for 10 years and people don't make linear gains 30 years in a row.

He will never admit it because his goal is to inspire people into getting /fit/. If the truth came out, everything he's built would collapse.

People that believe he is natty are inexperienced lifters (3 years and less) that haven't approached their natty limit. I should know, I used to think he was natty myself as well
>>
>>35526763
>people don't make linear gains 30 years in a row
He didn't make any gains in years. He just kept his muscles.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.