[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Learning how to fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 5

File: _20160107_133215.jpg (252KB, 1075x1279px) Image search: [Google]
_20160107_133215.jpg
252KB, 1075x1279px
Very possible I will have to fight my neighbor due to some bitches lies.

I have to live next to this schmuck and it's very possible I will meet him and he will escalate things. I want to be able to knock him out without resorting to a prolonged struggle.

What can I do? My dad says if he pushes me I just have to catch him on the jaw and resort to some ground and pound whilst he's on the ground.

Any tips?

I'm 6'0 180lbs and he's about 5'8 220lbs.
>>
>>35523372
>I want to be able to knock him out without resorting to a prolonged struggle.

Skelp him over the nut with a half brick. That should sort the manlet out.
>>
How the fuck did you end up in a scenario where you may have to fight your neighbor? Neighbors are supposed to be friends.
>>
>>35523405
flander pls folk
>>
Man being white trash scum must be fun
>>
>>35523372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSX0PCQXiO4
>>
Never go to the ground. It's fine if your in an mma environment but never in a street fight. Your put yourself in a very vulnerable position for someone else to kick your teeth in.
>>
>>35523372
I really can not find this one infomercial about the streetfight thing so I will reproduce it.
in short:
1. do not let your guard down in the beginning of the (maybe)verbal exchange - hold your hands high in order to be protected, as in "calm down man" - open-handed not in fist (do not show your intention to hit!)
2. hit first! if it is obvious you will have to fight - HIT FIRST - surprise attack with YOUR WEEKER HAND IN THE TORSO AREA - this is just a bite, the poor fucker will fall for it as it is an "instinct" to try to protect his gut, even pro fighters can not unreact to such attacks
3. swing and hit the fucker in the face with your stronger arm, aim for the nose - e will proly fall, but even if he does not you will have great advantage, most fights finish here I guess
4 proceed to do the chokehold from behind - google it - its the one that you hold your own hand you will find it.
whit the chokehold you can kill the man or you can make him pass if you paly the force needed in matter of seconds
>>
>>35523372
>>35524089
oh yeah and hold a bic lighter or smth hard and comfy in your strong hand when you deliver the punch... it will make the damage double
>>
>>35523372
if you live in the u.s. or a country where its legal to defend yourself, just buy a gun. shoot him or threaten him, either way thatll be the end of it. if you live in a commie shithole, good luck.
>>
What country do you live in? Carry a knife, pull it on him when he gets in your face to get him to back down, go into your apartment, call the police.

Fighting is for niggers. Have some self respect.
>>
>>35524478
You can't threaten someone with a gun, that's illegal. You can calmly explain to him that you are armed and if you feel in fear for your life you will have to use it, but you can't just outright threaten to shoot him.
>>
you've already lost the fight

only pussies ask for tips on the internet

just sayin. you better not try to fight. you'll get your ass whooped.
>>
>>35524505
depends on where you live but if he is threatening you or acting otherwise aggressively on your property, in most states, you are fully within your rights to shoot him. if he swings first i dont believe there is a state where it is illegal to kill him at that point on your own property.
>>
>>35523372
I hope you realise that if you fight with your neighbour, and things go badly for him, he'll probably try firebombing your house while you sleep, or hiding next to the front door in the morning with a baseball bat.
There is no 'fighting solution' with people you live next to. Call the coppers and get them arrested if they are trying to cause shit. You can't take this into your own hands because there isn't a legal recourse for you to lean on after he wants to get you back.
>>
>>35524529
I'm pretty sure you know absolutely nothing about the law
>>
>>35524478
This is literally the worst advice you could get. Don't escalate it to a life of death situation.
>>
>>35524589
im entirely sure that in the U.S. you have every right to defend yourself on your property. feel free to read up on the castle doctrine if you dont believe me.
>>35524611
i hate to break it to you but its not difficult to kill a person with your bare hands or a blunt object. if someone is acting aggressively or attacking you on your own property why would you not want to already have a gun pointed at them and the police on their way?
>>
>>35524529
Yes, its called castle doctrine, but you are also not allowed to escalate a situation. The dude might just be on your property yelling, doesn't justify killing him. That's called overuse of force.

Before you kill someone you have to prove that you are in danger of losing your life and that you tried to de-escalate or escape the situation. This has been ruled time and time again in court.
>>
>>35523372
>6'0 180lbs and he's about 5'8 220lbs

unless he's jacked you might have a chance at winning LANKET
>>
>>35523372
>5'8
why bother, you've already beaten him at life
>>
>>35523474
Are you a nigger? You talk like a nigger. Ooga booga to you, brother.
*tips bucket of fried chicken*
>>
>>35524648
>The dude might just be on your property yelling, doesn't justify killing him.
No, if someone is inside your house threatening you, you can use deadly force without proving the necessity of using deadly force.
>>
>>35524648
>Before you kill someone you have to prove that you are in danger of losing your life and that you tried to de-escalate or escape the situation. This has been ruled time and time again in court.
if you have reasonable cause to believe that hes going to become violent (as op clearly believes he will) you can kill him. you dont have to prove anything. just make sure that if you shoot him, you actually kill him. you DO NOT have to de-escalate or escape unless you live in a jurisdiction with a duty to retreat
>>
>>35524648
>Before you kill someone you have to prove that you are in danger of losing your life and that you tried to de-escalate or escape the situation.
Oh I forgot to add, under the MPC there is no duty to retreat from danger.
>>
File: 1447047242430.gif (75KB, 130x130px) Image search: [Google]
1447047242430.gif
75KB, 130x130px
>>35524679
>>
>>35524686
No one said he was going to be breaking into the guy's house, that's a totally different situation entirely.

>>35524688
This is not correct in all jurisdictions. Depends on where he lives
>>
>>35524688
>if you have reasonable cause to believe that hes going to become violent (as op clearly believes he will) you can kill him.
If inside domicile.

And no, you will have to prove elements of self defense.

>>35524709
Nope. As long as someone is inside your house without your permission you can off him.
>>
>>35524709
>This is not correct in all jurisdictions. Depends on where he lives
in your own home it is true for the entire u.s., outside of your home it depends on your location

>>35524725
>And no, you will have to prove elements of self defense.
how would you go about that?
>>
>>35523372
lmao you never have to fight anyone

my advice is to kill yourself
>>
sucker punch?
>>
File: DSC_0180.jpg (845KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0180.jpg
845KB, 1920x1080px
>>35524745
This is for the MBE so it draws from the MPC and common law. State laws may vary but I'm pretty sure this is applicable to most if not all states.
>>
>>35524634
I'm fully aware how dangerous Street fighting can be, but you can not at all compare that to using a gun. The second you pull a gun you raise the odds astronomically. This is the exact mindset that leads to so many homicides in the US.
>>
>>35524634

Depends on the state. Not all states have castle doctrine. There are some pussy blue states where you have the "duty to retreat", i.e. even if someone busts through your front door, and you can escape out the back, you are legally required to do so. In these states, basically whoever has the gun is automatically the bad guy, regardless of the situation.
>>
lmao this cowards amerifats

where the guy who pull out his gun first wins the fight
>>
>>35523372

>a 40lb weight advantage
>5'8 so has a lower centre of gravity

Holy shit when will you lanklets learn!? OP will get destroyed by the manlet.
>>
>5'8" 220
m8 if you can't beat the snot out of a legit fatty fat beta orbiter, you don't deserve to live
>>
>>35524725
>>35524745
OP never said the guy was going to be in his home so your point is moot. I never made the claim either, not sure why you keep going back to castle doctrine when it was never specified
>>
>>35524828
>>35524854
>eurocucks
its all fun and games until youre not the strongest guy in the room. if you dont like getting shot, dont commit felony assault and dont be a gang banger.

>>35524833
i was under the impression that duty to retreat doesnt apply in your own home.
>>
>>35524882
i assumed op was not going to confront the guy but the guy was going to confront op. if op is going out looking for trouble he deserves to get his head beat in with a rock like a stupid nigger anyway.
>>
>>35524889
Best thing without a doubt is not to fight at all, but if it came to it I'd rather get my ass beat than shoot someone. And it's definitely better than being shot. Enjoy your fake sense of security
>>
>>35524889
wow thats why your people is so fucked up , no one can teach a lesson anymore

if i have a gun i can do whatever i want and no one will stop me

must be great to live there
>>
>>35524882
Best solution is for OP to invite faggot for """ talk""", shit escalates and OP says """ pls go""", faggot becomes """ dangerously""" rowdy and does a Jeff Seid, OP shoots him. It is defensible.
>>
>>35524933
>Best thing without a doubt is not to fight at all
agreed
>but if it came to it I'd rather get my ass beat than shoot someone. And it's definitely better than being shot.
thats your choice but ive got the right to chose otherwise.
>Enjoy your fake sense of security
call it what you want but ive never had anyone threaten me in my home more than once before making a swift exit and never returning.

>>35524937
>felony assault is "teaching someone a lesson"
>not having a basic understanding of self defense laws
>being a nigger in 2016
>>
>>35524971
dude i dont live in retard land , i dont live in a coward county where "rape" "assault" "terrorism" "gun pulled" "races" "offended" are every day words

only in US those words are used and trust me is retarded as fuck

hope you dont sue me. Omfg what a retarded country
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 370x208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 370x208px
>>35524497
>his face when he pulls out a bigger knife
>his face when he actually knows how to knife fight
>>
>>35524971
Fair enough, I can respect that,
>>
>>35524990
>implying i care what shithole you come from or what ridiculous psychological mechanism your people use to pretend youd rather not be allowed to protect yourself, your family, or your property
>>
>>35525035
do i need to sue you?
get offended?
get fat?
buy a gun in the nearest shop?

sorry i dont know how to american , also i doubt i can because im not a fucking retarded
>>
>>35524990
Trust you? You are a literally who.
>>
>>35523372
Don't fight.

I don't know what kind of enviroment you live in but if you need to come to the internet for fighting advice you shouldnt be fighting at all.

I used to be white trash metal head who got in fights all the time and I regret evey single one o them. Its not a viable solution and it usually drags out and has terrible consequences. Don't go that low OP. If you feel threatened by your neighbor try to solve it by civil means. You are a human not a monkey.

That being said, if you have no other alternative, no other way. Then my only advice is to not thinking about fighting. Fightin makes it sound like you are going to trade blows in a honourable manner with your opponent. Just think abou hurting the other guy, never fight fair, never be the one to get hit first. Don't turn your back on him unless he is knocked out cold. Don't stop hitting the guy until you are 100% sure that you broke his spirit or that he is incapable of fighting back.

This is not an honourable combat nor a sport match, this is two humans hurting each other until one of them changes its mind. Hit him first, hit hard enough that he doesn't want to fight anymore. Pray to god you dont end up killing a guy because you accidentally hit him too hard in the head or some shit.

Good luck
>>
>>35524990
>"rape" "assault" "terrorism" "gun pulled" "races" "offended" are every day words
It seems all your knowledge of murca came from memes.
>>
>>35525104
im not retarded

that should be enough
>>
>>35525065
>his country doesn't value one's right to life, liberty, and property in that order
>>
File: 786456456.gif (860KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
786456456.gif
860KB, 389x259px
>>35524679
>>
>>35525149
You might not be retarded, but you are horribly uninformed. That you don't check for yourself actually makes you retarded.
>>
>>35525129
internet , not memes
>>35525155
i will never understand "hur dur im merican im free" again the only retarded country who think like that

you arent free , why you dont go to kiss your flag or pay some taxes?
>>
>>35523483
That was impressive Bro but I think it's a lot easier to do that if you know all you're gonna do is dodge. What makes things tricky is knowing you're gonna have to throw a punch eventually, which is when you might get caught right in the nose
>>
>>35523372
I would like to breed with that qt.

To answer your question, just hit him with something hard or go batshit insane on his face.
>>
>>35525175
>check your self

is that even a thing? Yeap only in america
>>
>>35525191
>his """knowledge""" of America came from the internet
>talks shit about the US legal system when he's ignorant as fuck
>let me tell you about your country
Lel
>>
>>35523372
Calling the cops X failure
Tell your neighbor you carry a gun.
>>
>>35525211
Do you have brain problems, pleb? When I said check for yourself I meant actually living in any relevant city in the US and not base your knowledge on vicarious sources.
>>
>>35524453
Source? Heard this before not sure why
>>
>>35525210
I forgot to add that I've received multiple assault charges and I'm an absolute madman
>>
>>35525226
enjoy your mass shootings
your 400 lbs obese people
your niggers
your racism
your sues
your constant fear in the streets because anyone can hold a gun

etc..
>>
My dad is from a small town in mexico and they were savages there. One time this drunk guy outside a bar said he fucked some other guys daughter and they both agreed to a knife fight. They each wrapped their shirts around their left arm and held the knife with their right. The shirts were used as shields to block the knife attack of the other guy, it's like there was a knife fighting etiquette or something lol well one guy ended up killing the other guy and had to flee up into the mountains that night, I don't think they ever found him.
>>
>>35525274
Not him, but try it for yourself. Just hold some kind of hard item in your hand and squeeze it while punching.
>>
>>35525292
>irrelevant person from irrelevant """nation""" with knowledge of MURCA entirely drawn from memes.
WEW
E
W
>>
>>35523372
>>>/asp/
or
>>>/k/
>>
>>35524453
not double, but it won't hurt your hand and your fist will hit it with its full area
>>
>>35525313
>>35525357
It forces your hand into correct position and adds more mass and weight to your hand which results in harder and better punches basically
>>
>>35523372
White trash/nigger detected
>>
>>35524933
>I'd rather get my ass beat than shoot someone
faggot
>>
>>35523483
>just learn how to dodge punches as good as a professional fighter
>>35523523
>never go to the ground
shit meme
there are plenty of positions on the ground that you can easily get up and run from, or defend from - mount, technical mount, knee ride, some of back mount, scarf hold
besides, if there's a good chance friends will step in, then it's not a situation that you should be fighting in anyway.
>>35524089
>>35524453
>"the chokehold"
you mean rear naked choke? if you don't know the term "rear naked choke" you shouldn't be talking about fighting
>>
>>35525191
>tee hee look at me i'm a european you're all americans tee hee you guys are so stupid xD

för i helvete, sluta vara en äcklig cuckold.
>>
>>35523372
Dont go out of your way to start the fight. Dont let him try to escalate.
Youll always win the fight that never happens.
A good diffusal technique: if he shoves/pushes/ pokes you simply tell him not to touch you again. Most people will stand down because you have communicated your disapproval and that makes the beta effect kick in in most dudes. If he touches him a second time make him regret it. When he says "stop" strike him three more times. This breaks the man
>>
>>35524554
this a million times, anything else is just dumb unless he attacks you
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.