[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Greg so massively insecure? >makes videos with his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: p9E_Jk-N.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
p9E_Jk-N.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
Why is Greg so massively insecure?

>makes videos with his "friend" Cristina
>constantly asks her what she thinks about his muscles
>constantly asks her if she's impressed
>makes sure to tell the camera "it was just joking guys im not insecure pls believe" after she's gone
>constantly tries to lift more weight than he is capable off
>does so with shit form
>says he "likes the loose form better"
>>
I dont know, but i know i fucking hate him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv5WdYtb64o
>>
File: 1447994956288.jpg (783KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1447994956288.jpg
783KB, 900x1600px
>>35522995
Kinobody > SS
>>
>>35522985
>>constantly tries to lift more weight than he is capable off
it is called progression, faggot.

and loose form = uses more musculature = can put more weight up there = see more results.

every single top-tier bodybuilder from schwarzenegger to yates would use "cheat" form on some lifts.

he almost always has really good form, though.

i get the feeling you have really only seen the one video.
>>
>>35524149
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kGGibY0cxw

Yeah, look how well he handles this.

Go home, Greg.
>>
As much as a narcisstic silver spoon fuckboi he is, his advice on nutrition and training is decent. It's all about giving as little as possible and reaping all the benefits, whether that be training 2-3 times a week and eating 2 meals. Leeches in the fitness industry will try to get you to buy their shitty supplements and have you in the gym everyday. Although his program is way overpriced, point still stands
>>
>>35524231
everyone and their mother knows cheat curls are the most useful curl in existence.

turns that shit into a compound instead of isolation, so you can throw more weight on your biceps
>>
>>35524231
he literally says he is cheating the form and explains why.
>>
>>35522985
He can't think like a normal person because his family is really wealthy. He's a real like Patrick Bateman.
>>
>>35522985
who the fuck is this guy
>>
>>35524109
>Ohh fuckin sweet my legs look like giant tumors fuck yeah!
>>
>>35524149
heh, guess it figures a narcissistic psychopath would be posting on 4chan
>>
>>35524231
What's the point of that video, other than

>show yo grill
>show off your body
>>
>>35524444
natty king
>>35524455
yes, if i recognize cheat curls as a useful lift, and attempting to lift more weight every workout session as a good thing..

..it is because i am greg o'gallagher shilling kinobody (which is weird because rather than buying his routine, most 4chan users including myself just pirate it - so no money is to be made off shilling here..)

i bet you think everyone who disagrees with your political views is a jew shill.
>>
>>35524499
>i bet you think everyone who disagrees with your political views is a jew shill.
are you implying they're not??

JIDF detected
>>
>>35524499
>natty king
Don't insult Scoobs, breh
>>
>>35524721
>scooby
>natty

Greg is a cunt, but come on, you are changing one kind of fan boy faggotry for another.
>>
File: 1451316453759.jpg (104KB, 980x652px) Image search: [Google]
1451316453759.jpg
104KB, 980x652px
>>35522985
Actually he is GAY, and he keep cristina around him to prove that he is supreme straight just look at the video>>35524231
you can see that even cristina is not intoo guys
imh they both gay as fuck and they have this agreement of mutual benefit of pretending to be straight
>>
File: opinion.jpg (26KB, 404x378px) Image search: [Google]
opinion.jpg
26KB, 404x378px
>>35524773
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.