[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soda is literal cancer and weight is all about calories in and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

File: meh.ro12175-455x420.jpg (21KB, 455x420px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro12175-455x420.jpg
21KB, 455x420px
Soda is literal cancer and weight is all about calories in and out, but you mean to tell me I'll get fat if I drink +500 cals of Cola daily?
You mean to tell me the body is able to extract something from Cola to transform it into fat?

If not, what's so bad about soda then? I'm not drinking it but today I was really fucking thirsty and came home to find a bottle of cold Cola just sitting there. Had to go through untold amounts of self discipline to be able to ignore it and drink my shitty water.
>>
>>35522802

>what's so bad about soda then?

Sugar
Diabetes

Also, will make you crave sugar all the time if you get used to drinking too much sugar, and that leads to eating higher calorie foods. It's a slippery slope.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 450x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 450x480px
>>35522802
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>35522802
>You mean to tell me the body is able to extract something from Cola to transform it into fat?
Sugar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatty_acid_synthesis#Glycolytic_end_products_are_used_in_the_conversion_of_carbohydrates_into_fatty_acids
>In humans, fatty acids are formed from carbohydrates predominantly in the liver and adipose tissue, as well as in the mammary glands during lactation.
>>
>>35522802
>Hurr science is wrong
>Biology doesn't exist
>Calories don't exist

Yes you're body extracts sugar from soda, and begins to break it down immediately, if needed, it will use this sugar as energy as its being broken down, but since sugar is a simple carbohydrate, it's broken down quickly and if not used almost immediately, the body will store the broken down sugar as fat.
>>
>>35522802
i use coke to get the hardest shit stains out
i let that shit sit in there for 30 minutes and do a light scrub and its like fucking brand new
fuck, i love coke
>>
>>35522870
you fucking idiot your body can only make fat from fat, go die cancerfag and take a bio class
>>
File: rethink-your-drink2.jpg (339KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
rethink-your-drink2.jpg
339KB, 960x720px
>>35522802
op is confirmed faget
>>
File: HeresYourRoutineFatShit.png (131KB, 494x606px) Image search: [Google]
HeresYourRoutineFatShit.png
131KB, 494x606px
>>35522802
>lardshit who is never gonna make it detected
Not drinking that acid cancer syrup is the easiest part of turning your life around
>>
>>35523087

This is incorrect. Simple sugar is the easiest thing for your body to store as fat.
>>
>>35522802
You know you could just make tee
I like peppermint mixed with black
you could even add sugar(in non retarded amounts)
if u dont like peppermint try
BERRY TEE
GINGER TEE (add milk and some sugar to replace root beer)
chai
Fennel tee
apple tee

just decide how many sugar calories are acceptable for your diet and add that to the tee

or no sugar
>>
>>35524788

A tee is what you balance a golf ball on, anon.

You drink tea.
>>
>>35523087
I really hope you're a fucking troll.
Go eat a 2000 calorie surplus with only carbs and just try and tell me you don't get fat.
>>
File: OP.jpg (42KB, 709x978px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
42KB, 709x978px
>>35522802
>>
I used to be addicted to soda, 64+ ounces a day. Plus sweet tea. I quit everything but water and milk and I have never felt better. More energy, less headaches, less tired. Sugary drinks are literal cancer.
>>
File: dIbSz.png (255KB, 352x473px) Image search: [Google]
dIbSz.png
255KB, 352x473px
>>35522802
>You mean to tell me the body is able to extract something from Cola to transform it into fat?
>>
>>35523102
To put this into perspective, the recommended max amount of daily added sugar (not natural sugar) is 9 tsp, or like 37 grams. There's no hard or fast rule but around 9 tsp is the average.
>>
>>35524916

this. op is the most retarded person ive ever seen on this board.
>>
>>35524941

kek
>natural sugar

Table sugar is EVIL AND WILL GIVE YOU CANCER but sugar from fruit is good for you
>>
File: Bait.jpg (54KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
54KB, 604x453px
>>35522802
This. Go OP try a just Cola-bulking
>>
>>35522802
>If not, what's so bad about soda then?
insulin resistance will fuck your shit up
>>
I should try to lose weight, but dying is so much easier.
>>
>>35524738
This is incorrect. Fat is the easiest thing to store as fat. The body isn't as efficient at converting sugar to fat
>>
>>35524814
yeah german spelling
but seriously OP should just make a big pot of peppermint tea in the morning to replace his precious soda
>>
>>35522802
>came home to find a bottle of cold Cola just sitting there
should have dumped it. shit is poison
>>
>>35525031
it's everything else in fruit that is good for you and that also blunts the negative effects of sugar like the blood sugar spike and the hypoglycemic response
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=142&v=sHEJE6I-Yl4
>>
Soda also isn't good since it's linked with lowering bone density due to the phosphoric acid in the soda.
>>
>>35522802
>USA
>Having practically infinite supplies of all the best food in the world and clean drinking water
>They still choose to pour the most worthless shit food and coloured sugar water in their fat mouths
What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>35522802
>Soda is literal cancer
>literal
Fuck off you illiterate cuck
>>
>>35522802
If you can count your calories you won't get fatter from the soda.

But you can drink a cup of soda or you can eat more actual food, and only one of those will actually make your weight loss easier.

Soda is unhealthy, soda is filled with sugar (which is bad), soda is very calorie dense (again, bad), and throwing that much sugar in your body all at once has many troublesome effects, particularly for someone who is losing weight.

It'll make you crave more sugar, like others have pointed out. It'll also make you hungrier in general. And all for what? For a shitty taste that ruins the food anyway.

Drop off the soda completely and I swear you'll see the point after a month. Even feel free to drink it on sundays after the first month, you'll notice the bad effects right away and you'll never WANT to do it again.

Sugar is poison and soda is poison because of it.
>>
>>35522802
yes
>>
>>35525509
>But you can drink a cup of soda or you can eat more actual food, and only one of those will actually make your weight loss easier.

This is what's most meaningful, especially ona cut. Remove soda and juice and you can eat a small dessert every night.

Klondike bar master race.
>>
>>35522802

HFCS. Bad for digestion, metabolism and your blood sugar.
>>
I don't have beetus or anything, but I never felt right after drinking soda. I drink like half a can and my brain's telling me to stop otherwise I'll get sick. It's been the same ever since I was in middle school.

I literally don't understand how girls can just chug soda all day. What the fuck does their digestive system have that mine doesn't?
>>
>>35522802
Is this b8?
>>
File: democracy.png (213KB, 719x472px) Image search: [Google]
democracy.png
213KB, 719x472px
>>35525004
Off topic, but this got me interested - if you cannot create proteins from carbs or fat, then where do original proteins come from?

Humans eat carnivore animals, carnivore animals eat herbivore animals, herbivore animals eat plants... Plants make it literally from ground and water?

Or perhaps proteins are all lie used to manipulate aspiring /fit/izens into buying estrogen-ridden chickentits in enormous quantities?
>>
>>35525509
If sugar was "bad" then why do we find it so tasty? Sugar is important which is why we evolved to seek it out. The only "bad" part of sugar is the fact that some people over-indulge.
>>
File: 2060.jpg (57KB, 600x483px) Image search: [Google]
2060.jpg
57KB, 600x483px
>>35525680
Sugar is tasty because in most cases, fruit rich with sugar is filled with essential vitamins and minerals, such as Vitamin C.
If one prehistoric human mutated in a way that he didn't feel sweetness, he would die of vitamin depletion.

Nowdays, with pure sugar, you're just messing up your body that thinks you're ingesting something highly crucial for your survival, when in reality you're ruining your teeth and body.
>>
>>35525680
We were seeking out sugary foods that were earth grown which have health benefits that make them have a net positive value. Isolating one ingredient from the fruits (sugar) and processing synthetic carbs doesn't make the net value good - it just makes it poison.

Don't be fucking dense.
>>
>>35522802
Drink it if you want why are you trying to pick a fight with us as if we are the ones that smother the fat on your butter ball body
>>
I'm about to turn 25 and i gave up soda at 14 after it made me sick drinking too much. I've recently been getting sodas at work because I'm bulking my hardest. I've been doing PPL at 5'10 170 with visible lower abs. I can't gain weight or fat. I've started drinking two bottles of soda (520 calories) at work. I'm pretty sure if you haven't met your calorie goals those soda calories aren't going to fat. If you go to the gym 6 days a week than soda wont make you fat but if you have a sedentary lifestyle you're going to get fat. Everything else in it is garbage though. I drink it for the extra calories so my lifts get up. If i was cutting iv wouldn't because it's gross.
>>
File: 1449380168167.jpg (69KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449380168167.jpg
69KB, 480x720px
>>35522802
>liking soda
>not liking water
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>35522802
>>35522831

american education
>>
>>35522802
FUCKING SITH LORDS REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35522802
>sugar
>phosphorous acid to make you not vomit from all that sugar
>chemical soup that is supposed to taste like sugar and deceive your dumb brain that it is sugar, which has never been a part of organic biochemistry for the whole billiards of years of life on this planet
>unknow substances that fuck your brain up to make you want to drink this shit and even manages to make you shitpost on this paki storytelling bulletin board
>niggers

>
>>
>>35525680
Sugar as found in fruits is fine, processed sugar is poison. Our bodies were never meant to take so much PURE sugar all at once. With fruits, the body actually has to work to get at the sugar, so you get it little by little, with a cup of soda it's like you're forcing your body to process a hundred apples and in way less time than it'd take to process even a single real apple.

Sugar is poison and there is no denying it, go away Coca-Cola.
>>
>>35525509
Are you for real? It's not that dense in calories. Half a litre is like 200 cal. That's 2 glasses right there. Don't drink a gallon of that shit a day and you'll be just fine.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.