[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unwashable Body Odor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: taysway.jpg (505KB, 828x1025px) Image search: [Google]
taysway.jpg
505KB, 828x1025px
Figure some of you guys deal with this? Recently I've had trouble with my scrote smelling pretty bad. Even lathering, scrubbing and washing 3x in the shower there is still a bit of an odor. Using Dial anti-bacterial soap, I switched from the generic anti-bacterial thinking it was shit and that was causing it. WTF is it? Fungus infection?

Please help, Tay Tay will never lick my balls if they stink this bad.
>>
>>35522257
I had same problems with armpits, that's when I started shaving them
>>
>>35522257
Pajeet my son....

Joking aside shave your nether region
>>
I Literally washed my armpits 7 times this morning.
Only handsoap helped in the end.

Pls send help.
>>
>>35522257
I agree with the others. Shave, I had the same problem with pits too and it worked, but I also bought a non-antiperspirant deodorant stick specifically for that area and a small handful of baby powder keeps it dry and helps with the smell
>>
>>35522926
Also, this might irk your stomach but a bit of vinegar in the shower before you scrub that place eliminated the odor almost completely so the deodorant and baby powder doesn't go over a still stinky area
>>
>>35522946
White vinegar
>>
>>35522886
Trim them. It helps me a ton.
>>
PAJEET
>>
>>35522257

Trim your pubes with scissors.
>>
File: 1452104656941.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1452104656941.gif
2MB, 320x180px
it's your guys' diet.
get some chlorophyll supplements or just up your veg intake and stop eating like shit.
if it still persists spray some foot fungus shit around the area..might got some shit growing down there
>>
>>35522886
What is with handsoap that makes it awesome. I had a problem with pits, too, and had trouble getting rid of it completely until I hit them with handsoap. Thinking should use it for whole body wash.
>>
>>35522257
Use shampoo
>>35522722
Use shampoo
>>
>>35522257
DESIGNATED
>>
>>35523989
It's anti bacterial.
>>
Try washing with Dawn dish soap. If that doesn't work try ASA (acetylsalicylic acid) soap or kojic acid soap.
>>
I have the same problem, I'll scrub my pits so much with bodywash that I'm actually rubbing off skin and for whatever reason the stink still remains. I can partially mask it with deodorant but the trained nose can still pick up the stank. What do /fit/?
>>
>>35522257
go to your doctor- superstink is a thing that you can probably get a prescription for if it's an actual thing and you're not just a stinky guy.
>>
>>35522257
bengay your balls
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.