[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, a 110kg fatty needs your help (pic related). I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 20160106_194807.jpg (2MB, 2984x3864px) Image search: [Google]
20160106_194807.jpg
2MB, 2984x3864px
Hey /fit/, a 110kg fatty needs your help (pic related). I was in perfect shape when I was in the army, because I had no choice, but being able to eat whatever the fuck I want and not being forced to go on endless walks and do push-ups until I hug the ground with my face, with tons of shit on my back all day long turned me into this monstrous blob of fat you can see here.
The constant “I think you should consider the possibility of maybe starting to contemplate the eventuality of perhaps imagine doing something about your little extra-weight” of my wife really doesn’t help.
I’ve been lurking for a week, I read the fucking sticky, started to eat healthier, and I’ve been following the Foundation program on darebee because fitness membership is expensive as shit where I live. Is it good? I’ve never seen anyone mention it here before, but a friend told me it was a good start, and that the fit rpgs are fun…
It’s not a NYR, I’ve been trying to get back in shape for 3 months, but I was never able to stick to it because I had no self-control or willpower. But now that I found this board, I realise that it’s some serious business, and that I could get help from here. So can you give me advices, your opinions on the program, encourage me or roast me? Being insulted and told I was a little shit unable to do something was the very best motivation I had to do the mentioned something when I was in the army.
>>
File: 1449040856132.gif (4MB, 298x150px) Image search: [Google]
1449040856132.gif
4MB, 298x150px
>I read the fucking sticky
>It’s not a NYR

I hope your serving dubs
>>
File: omega nibblers.jpg (316KB, 768x1892px) Image search: [Google]
omega nibblers.jpg
316KB, 768x1892px
>Hey /fit/ I got fat because [excuses]
>I read the Sticky but I can't go to the gym because [excuses]
>I’ve been trying to get back in shape for 3 months, but [excuses]
>>
>>35521957
>The constant “I think you should consider the possibility of maybe starting to contemplate the eventuality of perhaps imagine doing something about your little extra-weight” of my wife really doesn’t help.
Wow you're a bitch.
>>
Make a diet and workout plan. Write it down. Every meal and every exercise. Put it somewhere you will see it often so you feel extra horrible when you dont stick to it.
>>
>>35521957
I'm currently on terminal leave and still in pretty good shape.

thanks for the motivation to not let myself go like you did.
>>
>>35521957

fat people are usually too dumb to read the sticky or educate themselves

just activate your brain fatty and you might find epic websites like YouTube or Google that can help you out and tell you what you are doing wrong haha
>>
Stop eating like a pig
>>
>>35521957
>darebee
I dont know what that is
Buy a bench and barbell with plates its about 500 all together if you shop around. And start strong lifts or starting strength or jason blahas novice program.
If you can't afford 500 dollars right now you have more important things to worry about than building muscle.
If you aren't interested in building muscle and only looking to lose weight then just eat less and run there is nothing more for you on this board.
>>
>>35521957
Blaha?
>>
>>35522043
>>35522047
>>35522063
>>35522068
Red pill, roast and advices, exactly what I came for, thanks! See you in 3 months with the results!

>>35522093
No I can't afford 500$, and yes I do have more important things to worry about. But thanks for the advice, maybe later.
>>
>>35522382

>See you in 3 months with the results!

lol
>>
File: 1370649929613.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1370649929613.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>35522382
>See you in 3 months with the results!
>>
File: 1451105673094.jpg (154KB, 634x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451105673094.jpg
154KB, 634x600px
SQUATS AND OATS U FATCUNT

LIFT SOME HEAVY-ASS WEIGHT
>>
>3 months
>implying he will ever make it

OP, as a fatty you must realize that this takes time, you'll lose weight, you'll gain weight, you'll get sick, you'll fall off, you'll get back on, etc.

Setting a time frame doesn't set a goal, it sets a restriction. It makes you feel like a failure when you don't reach your impossible goal in your ridiculous timeframe.

Set a goal weight, not a time.
Set a goal PR, not a time you'll reach it in.
It's the same principle.
>>
>>35522752
I didn't mean "See you in 3 months with the final result", but more "See you in 3 months with what I'll have achieved then". I'm fully aware that it's not a realistic timeframe. But thanks for the advice!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.