[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overpowering fatties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1435985807421.jpg (41KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1435985807421.jpg
41KB, 500x669px
This is something I've always wondered.

I'm 21 now, so not a kid anymore.

But back in college and highschool, there always was THAT fat guy who liked to use his imposing physique to threaten others.

You know the one I'm talking about.

In my case, there was one in HS who was pretty cool, but always used his physique to menace others and dissuade them from ever criticizing him.

He was 6'4, 330 pounds and played a bit of rugby and handegg.

Now what I'm asking is, is fat strength a myth? Would it have been for someone of equal height or smaller, to destroy that guy in a one on one?
>>
Active fatties will probably have strong legs - I went from 1pl8 to 3pl8 squat in like six months but I weighed like 290lbs the whole time. Cutting down to like 230 now so I'm interested to see how things change as I lose most of this fat.

The "fat strength" secret is that they learn to throw that weight around - you don't need to be all that strong when you've got momentum on your side. If you can avoid letting them use that advantage, they probably don't have much else left to call on in a fight.
>>
>>35521591
I dunno about fat strength, but size strength definitely exists.

Just because someone is fat doesn't mean they're going to be stronger than you, but if they're bigger they've generally got a pretty big advantage.
>>
>>35521591
Tl;dr, who is this ejaculate empress?
>>
I managed a 3.5 plate squat when I started actually lifting. Before it was some crossfit (with a real trainer) and occasional lifting with buddies. I was 6'2" 230lbs when I was 17. Mostly fat but my legs were fuckin great. My squat got up to 4 plate but I've stalled for a while. Focusing on other lifts really.
>>
>>35521591
genetics
>>
>>35521591
Depends if the fat is hiding muscle or not.
Some fatties are secret weaklings, others aren't.
Also they may know how to use their weight.
Going back to the HS examples, a lot of school teams like football and wrasslin' have fat kids for linemen and heavyweights. There's always the balls of tub that are just doing a sport who get wrecked by Huscular kids who are muscle wrapped in lard.
It's almost sad in a way.
>>
>>35521591
Most of them get increased muscle mass from carrying the extra fat.
>>
>>35521591
strength is positively correlated with mass
fat strength is proly a myth but heavy person strength is not
take weightlifting categories as an example: they separate by weight, not height nor lean body mass... that should mean something

as for fighting and shit, I do not have valuable experience, but if there are 2 men of equal mass and height with similar skill levels at fighting and they were about to fight 1 on 1, my money would be on the one with the lower fat percentage...
>>
p = m * v, for m -> infinity p -> infinity.

Fat kids have more weight and thus a higher momentum in their attacks.

The way to beat then is to use that momentum against them, one example would be bringing them off balance.

Martial arts center around these kind of techniques.
>>
File: tevWGr2.jpg (271KB, 818x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tevWGr2.jpg
271KB, 818x1200px
>>35521696
Ivy Snow AKA Ivy Jean
>>
File: IMAG0749.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0749.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
>At gym today.
>I'm 5'11"
>pic related.
>Fat kid walks in
>He is obviously untrained, about 5'8", morbidly obese.
>Not just fat, obese, gonna have a heart attack at 30.
>He starts out benching 1 plate.
>10 reps.
>loads 205 lbs into bar.
>5 reps.
>loads 305 lbs into bar. My pr is 301 lbs.
>He gets one rep.
>proceeds to load 315 lbs.
>looks unsure, asks me for a spot.
>I help him off the rack and he reps it with shitty form.
>He says thanks to me.
>goes to elliptical and does that for 10 minutes.
>goes home.

Guy was untrained, and spent literally 15 minutes total working out, including light cardio. Stronger than me without trying.
>>
>>35522605
not sure what hungry skelly like you expected?
>>
>>35522605
This is either a one of story or total fucking lying on the internet bullshit.

Most morbidly obese fuckers I see lift jack shit, if they even lift; let alone 305 lbs.
>>
>>35522750
He probably wasn't morbidly obese but musclefat with extra fat. Maybe the guy used to lift then fell of the fit wagon for a while. Not uncommon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.