[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should the weak fear the strong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 29

File: 51551515.jpg (68KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
51551515.jpg
68KB, 607x608px
Should the weak fear the strong?
>>
I don't know but Sam Hyde is ridiculously ugly.
>>
File: CVP63lhVAAAm__b.jpg (49KB, 599x664px) Image search: [Google]
CVP63lhVAAAm__b.jpg
49KB, 599x664px
>>35520600
he's a big guy
>>
>>35520619
For you.
>>
File: 1428187450365.jpg (75KB, 610x611px) Image search: [Google]
1428187450365.jpg
75KB, 610x611px
>>35520600
SAY THAT TO HIS FACE AND NOT ONLINE

THEY DON'T CALL HIM SAM "THE CHIMP CHOKING CHAMPION" HYDE FOR NOTHING
>>
>>35520712
>SAY THAT TO HIS FACE AND NOT ONLINE

No, I exhibit a high degree of agreeableness in interpersonal interaction like nearly all upwardly mobile, well-socialized psycho-normative individuals. I'd never insult an individual to their face or initiate/fuel an argument. Online, the interpersonal dynamic doesn't apply and cold logic can take its place.

Sam is ugly and it makes me sick sometimes. Nothing he can do about it unless he finds a good plastic surgeon. I still don't think his face is a good base for improvement.
>>
File: 1438557934735.jpg (215KB, 1182x966px) Image search: [Google]
1438557934735.jpg
215KB, 1182x966px
>>35520574
>mfw 4chan memed Sam Hyde into being the leader of the Oregon Rebellion and other ridiculous shit
>mfw the news actually reports it
>>
File: Samhydechoke5.jpg (49KB, 609x608px) Image search: [Google]
Samhydechoke5.jpg
49KB, 609x608px
>>35520729
>No, I exhibit a high degree of agreeableness in interpersonal interaction like nearly all upwardly mobile, well-socialized psycho-normative individuals

UPWARD SOCIAL MOBILITY IN TIMES OF PEACE, BUT WEAKNESS IN TIMES OF WAR

WHEN THE SOCIAL COLLAPSE HAPPENS THEN IT WILL BE HOMICIDAL MANIACS LIKE SAM THAT WILL BE BACK ON TOP

I WILL DIE FOR HYDE
HYDE WILL FLY TO GERMANY AND LEAD THE PURGES ONCE THE WAR BEGINS
>>
>>35520770
>WEAKNESS IN TIMES OF WAR

The upper caste of a society doesn't traditionally engage in any type of high attrition fighting. Even for officers (who are few in number; representatives of the natural elite), there is approximately a 40% lower attrition rate in battle.

>WHEN THE SOCIAL COLLAPSE HAPPENS

Not analogous to 'war', and extremely, extremely unlikely to occur in the first world. Even in such an inconceivable scenario as the collapse of the economic, technological, etc. infrastructure, the social infrastructure would likely sustain nearly all remaining weight. Contemporary examples: Catastrophes in modern first world countries with first world populations, such as the Japanese tsunami, when social infrastructure picked up nearly all of the slack.

>WHEN THE SOCIAL COLLAPSE HAPPENS THEN IT WILL BE HOMICIDAL MANIACS LIKE SAM THAT WILL BE BACK ON TOP

In the ancestral environment, homicidal maniacs never made it. Do you know why? Because coalitions of men would form who would essentially agree to kill any errant male who was aggregating too much power and using it maliciously. That's why crime and deviance are generally rare. The ancestral environment doesn't select for it.

In any case, Sam Hyde is some weird kid who makes Youtube videos. He's not a hard man. Relax.
>>
>>35520824
>extremely, extremely unlikely to occur in the first world
I'd agree that this is normally true, and it's certainly true for countries like Japan for the reasons that you mentioned, but Japan faced a natural disaster and its people were unified and Japan is still an ethnically homogeneous country with something like 98% ethnic Japanese.

I'd say that social collapse is almost guaranteed to happen within Western Europe in the next 20 years at the very most. Maybe 5 years for countries like Sweden and Germany. Sweden is even warning that it's facing collapse.

>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/31/sweden-facing-collapse-thanks-migrant-influx-foreign-minister-warns/

First world nations can handle a lot when their population is united and can work together, but when you import millions of violent foreigners from the third world then all bets are off and even a first world nation will be brought to its knees from the resulting civil war.
>>
>>35520892
>I'd say that social collapse is almost guaranteed to happen within Western Europe in the next 20 years at the very most

That's because you're stupid.

I'm against the destruction of ethnically homogeneous countries but the sad truth is that they've built an infrastructure that will nearly indefinitely coast. If you look at an analogous example in South Africa (which has the script flipped with the lowest IQ, most aggressive race having a large majority), it remains (by far) the most developed country in the region.

Comparably the shift will be extremely slow in Europe because the population is not vulnerable to radical change in the conceivable future.

North Africans have higher IQs are more phenotypically similar to whites. Generally, a North African/Swedish hybrid looks like a Jew or an Italian. These populations will sustain their country and only be moderately worse off.

You really need to get out of the right-wing echo chamber. There's nothing to be gained from it. Enjoy your life, there's nothing you can do.
>>
File: approves.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
approves.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>35520574
>>35520712
>>35520770
>these pics
>>
>>35520915
Do you really think that Europeans are going to just sit by and watch as their women are raped and their people are brutalized by Muslims? They're already getting extremely angry and the riots are getting increasingly violent.

Europeans are going to get these invaders out of their countries, just as they have every other time throughout history. Europeans eventually snapped and launched the Reconquista against Muslims who had a comparable level of skill and military technology and you don't think that Europeans today will eventually snap as well and fight back against these primitives who have no comparable technology at all and are basically just low IQ savages?

It would be unprecedented in all of human history for a population to allow itself to be invaded and replaced by people who are so inferior that they could wipe them out by using just a minuscule fraction of their military strength. It would go down in the history books as the most insane event that has ever occurred.

As for South Africa, it's not comparable to this. The nation is falling apart right now, they can barely keep the lights on, but South Africa was something like 5% white, so it's not that strange that the vast majority of blacks eventually chased them out. The neighboring nation of Rhodesia had an even smaller white population and managed to hold out against the overwhelmingly large black population up until every nation refused to trade with them and they were forced to allow blacks to take over and run the country into the ground. This is a completely different scenario compared to the homeland of whites though and the majority of Europe is still white. They won't just run away like many of the white South Africans eventually did.
>>
>>35521102
>It would be unprecedented in all of human history for a population to allow itself to be invaded and replaced by people who are so inferior that they could wipe them out by using just a minuscule fraction of their military strength. It would go down in the history books as the most insane event that has ever occurred.

Incorrect. Look up how American demographics have changed from 1960 to the present day. Then look up how Canadian demographics have changed in the past 30 years alone. These are two examples of mass migration that has not impacted stability (and may have even enhanced it for related reasons).

This ideology you are nursing is centered in a number of delusions. It's not healthy and I can guarantee you right now that all of your "predictions" are incorrect. They do nothing but sustain the legitimacy of your investment in ideology in your mind. The reality is that the investment is pointless because nothing will happen and you're wasting your time and making yourself vulnerable to significant psychic entropy by worrying about it.

Nothing in Europe will change. Low crime rates will never galvanize Western European nations. The vast, vast majority of any population is law-abiding. This applies to even American blacks.

Demographic replacement is unfortunate, but there's nothing you can do about it. Stop frequenting right-wing ideological centers on the internet, stop participating in and fomenting their discourse. All of their predictions are designed to justify their inaction and they're wasting their time. Don't waste your time.
>>
Tacosss
>>
>>35521102
>spot the /pol/tard

go back to ur containment board ya looney.
>>
File: 1439484616696.png (291KB, 450x646px) Image search: [Google]
1439484616696.png
291KB, 450x646px
>>35521136
>European culture is being wiped out
>there's nothing you can do about
>so just pretend it's not existing
>because there is nothing you can do about it
>>
>>35521250
Correct.

Also, it will never be "wiped out". Just diminished.
>>
File: BALTIMORE_AVERAGE_DAY.jpg (792KB, 1980x1390px) Image search: [Google]
BALTIMORE_AVERAGE_DAY.jpg
792KB, 1980x1390px
>>35521136
>Look up how American demographics have changed from 1960 to the present day
Do you have any older examples? I believe that we've been in a state of collective insanity/egalitarianism since at least the 1960s and the insanity that we're seeing in Europe today is just more of the same insanity that we've seen in the US since the 1965 immigration reform act (Ted Kennedy should have his bones dug up and burned or otherwise desecrated in the worst way imaginable), and what we're still seeing in the US is just as insane as well. The end result will be the balkanization of this godawful shithole of a nation and the US deserves nothing less for spreading this egalitarian poison that has infected Western Europe. The whole nation should be set on fire, but I'll settle for balkanization.

Why do you seem to think that every other race is capable of invading and replacing a population but whites are powerless to do anything about it when it's done to them? The Japanese are still pushing their government to get rid of the ELEVEN Syrian refugees that were accepted into Japan, and yet white populations will just continue to do absolutely nothing until they are eventually replaced? If that's true then whites deserve to go extinct for being so goddamn pathetic.

That makes no sense to me though and I don't think that it will happen. It's been very easy to white flight to increasingly rural areas and we've been doing that in the US since at least the 1960s. There has been little to no actual integration, just more and more self-segregation and white flight, but the population density in Western Europe is too high to just be able to pack up and run away from the violent brown people and escape to an all white chunk of land. Having so much excess space to retreat to is the ONLY thing that has kept a race war from breaking out in the US a long time ago, and Europe doesn't have that luxury/curse (depends on how you look at it)
>>
File: 1450285156864.png (256KB, 607x504px) Image search: [Google]
1450285156864.png
256KB, 607x504px
>>35520574
yes
>>
>>35521263
>>/pol/
>>
>>35521263

Concerning yourself with this silly shit won't in any way improve your life nor life for anyone else.
>>
>>35520729
>>35520770
>>35520824
>>35520892
>>35520915
>>35521102
>>35521136
>>35521263
What the actual fuck guys. How do you even go from op to this. Please start lifting and going out there and enjoy life instead of looking to turn everything into a fucking /pol/ thread.
>>
>>35520915
>Enjoy your life, there's nothing you can do.
This kind of thinking is exactly why we're in this mess.

Hedonists should be lined up and shot.
>>
>>35521302
>Please start lifting and going out there and enjoy life instead of looking to turn everything into a fucking /pol/ thread.

They never will. Simmering in toxic feelings, behaviors and communities is like a drug for depressed people.

I mean, the ethnic replacement of Europeans is kind of sad, but it's like the explosion of the sun; not our problem, not your problem.
>>
>>35521312
Please stop roleplaying like you can or have done a single thing to change anything.

Your life isn't good and you're not making it a single bit better.
>>
>>35521319
>the ethnic replacement of Europeans is kind of sad, but it's like the explosion of the sun; not our problem, not your problem.
>is kind of sad
What is wrong with you? Are you doped up on valium or something? Only drugs should be able to make someone so apathetic towards the survival of their people. I don't understand how any white person could care so little about his own people. How can you think that the ethnic replacement of your own race is just "kind of sad" ?

Are you not white? That would explain it then and I would understand why you don't give a shit, but if you are white then you're just a terrible person.
>>
>>35521356
>What is wrong with you? Are you doped up on valium or something? Only drugs should be able to make someone so apathetic towards the survival of their people. I don't understand how any white person could care so little about his own people. How can you think that the ethnic replacement of your own race is just "kind of sad" ?

Holy fuck, I've never seen someone roleplay so hard. Fucking cringe.
>>
>>35521356
Humanity will thrive with or without white people Anon. It is sad, but as it was said- it's like the sun imploding type of sad. Inevitable.
>>
>>35521365
>Caring about your race
>Roleplaying
The fact that you think of caring about your race as "roleplaying" just speaks volumes about what a hollow and rootless person you are.

Some people are so deracinated that they don't even think like a human anymore. You're supposed to have a strong emotional connection to your race, you dysfunctional freak.
>>
>>35521365
1. Change is forced by the minority upon the majority, You dont need to convince everybody for the majority will listen to the truth but will ignore it, and never act upon it. They are defeatist from birth.

They are like fat people in denial. You dont need them, for their mentality is sickening and their reasoning is sickening as well. Even being around them is bad for you. In all times the majority is just used as a tool, by the minority. And if thats the intellectual ''minority'' or the Rich ''minority'' It doesn't matter.

2 If this is bait. Damn you got me good 10/10, wish 10 australians upon you.
>>
>>35520574
>strong privileged scum
>>
>>35521413
I spent some time doing what you're doing here (albeit more competently on account of being smarter), but it's ultimately not worth it. The case made about race isn't entirely airtight, either. Genetic interests really aren't real. They're tangential to kin selection and reciprocal altruism.

Anyways, you're kind of dumb, so you'll never change anything with words. Either go be a pair of boots on the ground for nationalist movements in Europe or stop roleplaying as a skinhead.
>>
>>35521387
>Humanity will thrive with or without white people Anon. It is sad, but as it was said- it's like the sun imploding type of sad. Inevitable.
Why do you think that the extinction of white people is an inevitable event? That's at the root of this whole conversation and you haven't answered it yet. You don't seem to think that the destruction of any other race is inevitable, but whites have so little agency in your mind that we're equivalent to the fucking sun.
>>
>>35521440
Heat death of the universe is an inevitable event. If it happens twenty two and two thirds billion years from now or 200, I can guarantee you won't be alive to see either.

In any case, the differences between humans and human populations being so marginal (even if you think they're large in aggregate, they're still marginal and they only seem large because you're sensitive to those differences) means that mixing with minimal friction is inevitable, especially in the cases where people share values or even appearance.
>>
>>35521356
>implying white is a race
I mean sure say Ireland should be for the Irish but a Slav, Jew, Persian, and Canadian aren't all in the same RPG style group.
>>
>>35521387
Hah. Humanity might continue to exist without White people, but there won't be any thriving.
>>
>>35521463

"White" came about because it turns out that all of these European groups that are different in a lot of ways were actually able to set aside their differences (in appearance and behavior) and assimilate.

The only question is how far does the line go. Does it extend all the way to peoples whom share similar values? Does it extend to peoples whom are genetically similar? Persians and even Saudis are fairly similar to Europeans in terms of genetic distance.

In any case, there's actually no direct evolutionary reason for you to prefer people of your race. Genes are under very weak selective pressures when you start getting to second cousin + in terms of genetic distance. I won't say that racial affinity is completely arbitrary, but no direct genetic mechanism created it.
>>
File: Race Genetic Clusters.png (16KB, 440x306px) Image search: [Google]
Race Genetic Clusters.png
16KB, 440x306px
>>35521463
Jews are Semites, not White Europeans.
To the deracinated idiots on here who think race isn't real, check out PCA diagrams on race and see how they cluster separately.

I seem to be having trouble uploading these pictures so if it doesn't appear then google "race pca diagram". Happy trails.
>>
>>35521468
> implying

You're fucking delusional man.
>>
>>35521495
"Semites" is a linguistic group.

>check out PCA diagrams on race and see how they cluster separately.

Ashkenazi Jews cluster with Greeks, Southern Italians and Cypriots, all of whom have assimilated without question into white America.
>>
>>35521468
East Asians (Japs mostly. The Chinese are too busy shitting in the street) might be able to carry the torch, but that's about it.
>>
>>35521495
So are dark elves elf or are they orcs? If they live underground why aren't they dwarves?
>>
>>35521499
Then just who invented the gears that make society work today? Sewer systems, water treatment, law and different forms of government, the language we're communicating in, the computer you're using. Or, how about the country that you live in? The Orientals aren't gonna carry the rest of the muds with them. And it's not like without Whites non-Whites still don't butcher each other.
>>
>>35521505
>he actually believes this meme

Google "GDP of India" and tell me what direction the arrow is going.
>>
>>35520574
might makes right is such a dumb and illogical idea in this day and age.
>>
>>35521516
The rich capitalists enforce it all the time on those "lower" than them.
>>
>>35521505
SEA (india/pak or whatever) will be able to as well imo (if) they work together. they both have massive populations to utilise and there ARE a lot of brilliant curry niggers to exploit.

Streets will continue to be shit on however.
>>
>>35521515
Lel, I don't care where the arrow is pointing, I don't want to live with cow urine drinking, poo-in-loo Dravidians. They can stay in their own country and I won't have a problem, I don't want them ruining what I have in my White country. This is what a lot of the deracinated types actually don't understand, is that we want racial separation and to literally be left ALONE, we don't want you here and Whites don't need non-Whites for anything. Now I'm waiting for you to bring up slavery and illegal immigration and how Whites needed Negroes and spics.
>>
>>35521515
>Structural problems were inherent in India’s unusual model of economic development, which relied on a limited pool of skilled labor rather than an abundant supply of cheap, unskilled, semiliterate labor. This meant that India specialized in call centers, writing software for European companies and providing back-office services for American health insurers and law firms and the like, rather than in a manufacturing model.

Remove whites and India is fucked, so how will they carry the torch?. Most of their economy is based around servicing whites.
>>
File: public defecation.jpg (253KB, 1145x1133px) Image search: [Google]
public defecation.jpg
253KB, 1145x1133px
>>35521515
100% PUBLIC DEFECATION
>>
File: india-open-defacation.jpg (384KB, 1200x749px) Image search: [Google]
india-open-defacation.jpg
384KB, 1200x749px
>>35521568
how do they live in this
how
why
>>
>>35520574
i hate this attention seeking faggot
>>
>>35521514
>>35521514
> Then just who invented the gears that make society work today?

There was water and sewage systems developed in fucking medieval Islam times.

The past is the past. Bringing that up isn't going to change how Eastern Asia is becoming much more advanced than a lot of Western Countries today.
>>
>>35521387
top kek would a ridiculous statement
>>
>>35521550
Which country?
>>
>>35521583
THAT MAN IS FULLY SUBMERGED
>>
>>35521554
> remove whites

Good thing nobody's removing whites. If not whites then they'll just appeal to rhe growing spics of chinks.
>>
>>35521568
>>35521583
>On that weird part of youtube with all of the medical videos
>They're doing ear cleaning for some Indians
>There are huge maggots and unhatched flies that are deep inside of his ear
Always wondered how he got that shit into his ears. Makes sense now.
>>
>>35521515
Dude, it's 2015 + 1 and India still has a caste system, and over half of their country has no problem with shitting in the street.

>thriving
>>
>>35521624
There's nothing wrong with a caste system however so your point is moot.
>>
File: africa china.jpg (40KB, 599x389px) Image search: [Google]
africa china.jpg
40KB, 599x389px
>Whites leave Africa
>Chinese go into Africa
>Africans beg white man to come back because the Chinese are so brutal
I love the Chinks. They truly are the future.
>>
>>35521618
Are you fucking retarded? Yeah sure, there's no regime where whites are being lined up and shot or anything, but if even as a liberal you can't see that whites are being outbred and outnumbered in all of their home countries and this is being pushed under the guise of political correctness in all of these countries then you probably have down syndrome.

>white genocide is just a meme!

Come on man, it's 2016.
>>
>>35521650
Kek. This can't be real.
>>
>>35521663
Everything on the internet is real
>>
>>35520770
he should supinate his left hand.
makes for a tighter rear-naked, not only because you get more forearm lever, but you can actually slide your hand closer to the cervical spine.
>>
>>35521662
> Yeah sure, there's no regime where whites are being lined up and shot or anything, but if even as a liberal you can't see that whites are being outbred

Then that's self inflicted 'genocide' by the own people and really shouldn't be pinned on people who just want a better life. Mexicanos for one.
>>
File: King-Goodwill.jpg (159KB, 800x487px) Image search: [Google]
King-Goodwill.jpg
159KB, 800x487px
>>35521663
It's real and the whole situation is hilarious. Look up Michael Sata

Here's another funny one
>The official king of South Africa’s Zulu tribe has announced that that country was economically, militarily, and socially better under white Afrikaner rule—and that history will judge blacks as only having destroyed everything that they had inherited from the white government.
>King Goodwill Zwelithini, who has been Zulu king since December 1971, made the remarks during a speech at an official royal household event in Nongoma, located in the northeastern part of the eastern seaboard province of KwaZulu-Natal, over the past weekend.

>King Zwelithini said the former white rulers of South Africa had “built a powerful government with the strongest economy and army on the continent.”
>He went on to say that the white government had “a mighty army, and that the South African currency and economy had shot up” under the National Party government.
>“But then,” he continued, “came this so-called democracy in which black people are destroying the gains of the past. The economy that we are now burning down.”
>Addressing himself directly to black people, King Zwelethini said that “you do not want to build on what you had inherited. You are going to find yourselves on the wrong side of history.”
>“History will judge black people harshly as they have failed to build on the successes of the Afrikaners,” he said, before continuing to explain that “black people loved to use matches to burn down infrastructure” built by the white government.
>>
>>35521356

as a white person, i literally don't give a single shit if white people are completely wiped out lmao

stay mad hitler
>>
>>35521694
Cool. You should start with yourself.
>>
>>35521694
B-but muh cuck meme
A-and rase traytor
>>
>>35521681
>shouldn't be pinned on people who just want a better life. Mexicanos for one.
ACT OF LOVE
>>
File: jidf.jpg (183KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
jidf.jpg
183KB, 1024x887px
>>35520915
>>35521136
>>35521299
I don't understand why a defeatist like you even discusses politics

>massive cultural shift
>"silly shit" "we can't stop it" "talking about it won't make you happy all just ignore it" "nothing will change in Europe"
Not even white but you can still fuck off
>>
>>35521703
No u
>>
>>35521650
>Muslims shoot up a bunch of white people
>Whitey sets up community outreach programs and talks about how much they value the Muslim community

>Uighur Muslims kill some Chinese cops
>Chinese death squads are immediately sent in and purge the whole village

Meanwhile, Chinese soldiers sing the Serbian remove kebab song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
>>
>>35521703

>2016
>still thinking race isn't a social construct

lmao! who cares if we all end up a shade of brown, it's just a bit of color you idiot. white people have no real culture to preserve anyway that isn't jerking off to ancient rituals that aren't relevant in modern society (see: scandinavia)
>>
>>35521714
This is the fitness board you stupid fuck.
>>
>>3552169
You're note is white
>>
File: tumblr or pol.png (71KB, 1046x529px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr or pol.png
71KB, 1046x529px
>>35521714
>if you think i am an annoying fagtard, you must be a jew shill
goddamnit, /pol/

why is EVERYONE who hates you a shill?

fuck off back to your containment board, nigger
>>
File: 1452132315573-1.png (36KB, 1349x426px) Image search: [Google]
1452132315573-1.png
36KB, 1349x426px
>/fit/ talking about China as China is literally nosediving right now
>>
>>35521721
>Uighur Muslims kill some Chinese cops
>Chinese death squads are immediately sent in and purge the whole village

Wow...
Source? How come I haven't heRd about this?
>>35521731
Fuck you. Scandinavian culture is one of the richest in the world.
>>
>>35521731
Okay wise guy. You got an eagle, and you got a pigeon. They're both birds, but they're obviously different races, right?

But when it comes to humans, you've got Africans, and you've got Caucasians - completely different in looks and also behaviour, but somehow we're all the same race?
>>
File: pol likes sjw.jpg (718KB, 718x1154px) Image search: [Google]
pol likes sjw.jpg
718KB, 718x1154px
>>35521714
>not even white
yes you are, because literally nobody else cares, and even most white people don't care

>we can't stop it
...and it doesn't matter.

the last part is just as crucial as the first part.

we end up with a slightly higher dermal melanin content..

...so fucking what?
>>
>>35521765
eagle and pidgeon are taxonomically different species, this can be verified genetically

africans and caucasians are taxonomically the same species, this can be verified genetically.

a new york pidgeon would look and and behave different to a london pidgeon....
>>
>>35521749
Are jews not men? The feminists are right, they're just not casting too wide of a net.
>>
>>35521775
You're conflating taxonomy and genetics. The former is semantic and the latter isn't.
>>
>>35521731
>white people have no real culture to preserve anyway
can you provide one example of african culture that is worth preserving? no food
>>
>>35521765
Nah dude those are the same type. Flying Pokemon. Did you even play the fucking game?
>>
>>35521779
>The feminists are right
quoted from a /pol/lack

and yet when we say you guys are just as bad as sjw, somehow we are the shills?

ok, faggot.

>tfw you are engaging in the exact same behavior as the most outrageous of feminists
>>
>>35521782
i didn't conflate taxonomy with genetic make-up.

but you can use genetics to verify taxonomy.

every word i said is still true, you goddamn pedant.
>>
>>35521731
You are literally telling me that race differences are "just a bit of pigment, who cares". We don't have any culture to preserve? Stop speaking an Indo-European language then, get off the computer, and move to a non-White country. There won't be any White people to bother you there since non-White countries are allowed to stay that way unlike we who are forced to accept them.
>>
>>35521796
>but you can use genetics to verify taxonomy.

No, you cannot. Taxonomy is socially (arbitrarily) constructed.
>>
>>35521786

when did i say that african culture is worth preserving either? i would have the same opinion if the situation was reversed. essentially it doesn't matter if the entire world is the same color, because racial differences don't exist anyway, and culture can be preserved through a change in colour. do mixed race people have no culture, or do they subscribe to several cultures?
>>
>>35521797
Are you implying race and culture are the same? Did you just go full retard?
>>
>>35521805
correct. and you can use genetics to verify which arbitrary, social construct it belongs to.

your pedantry isn't even relevant any more, you are just making yourself look stupid
>>
>>35521807
>racial differences don't exist anyway

Basic logic precludes this assumption. There are significant (obvious) racial differences. Not significant in the grand scheme of things, but on human terms, slight differences in ability are significant.
>>
>>35521797

do you think that if my children became darker they would no longer speak english? and if you didn't want non-whites moving to your country you shouldn't have disadvantaged them all by bleeding them dry of resources to fuel your own economic growth :))

whites pay the price for being on top i'm afraid!
>>
>>35521829

what 'obvious' racial differences are there (besides appearance) that can't possibly be explained by social factors?
>>
>>35521824
>you can use genetics to verify which arbitrary, social construct it belongs to.

If you use genetics the same way they're used for other species, negroids and caucasians are different sub-species.
>>
>>35521829
there are significant differences between a texan and a dane.
>>
>>35521838
Look up "heritability".

Short answer? Nearly everything.

Athletics, personality, intelligence, appearance, twin pairing, gestation time, reaction to pharmaceuticals, etc.
>>
>>35521807
No, you wouldn't have the same opinion because you've been brainwashed to be anti-White (thanks jew owned media). Culture is a freakin' product of race, it doesn't just pop out of the sky and fall on a group of people occupying a certain tract of land. Mixed folks don't really belong anywhere, you can ask 'em yourself. Look up studies on the increased problems that they have related to substance abuse, suicide, delinquency rates, promiscuity, crime rates, identity issues. American Indian young adults in Canada have a much higher suicide rate if they're not connected with their traditions and ancestral past whilst those tribes that are connected and have this ancestral chain going are not simply hedonists living in the future but also know their past and can thus preserve the future.

I can tell you're one of those moronic, common sense denying westerners. Ass made for rape-fugee dick having bitch. Pajama boy mothafucka.
>>
>>35521842

simply put, can eagles and pigeons cross-breed? can 'cacausians' and 'negroids'?

you clearly cannot equate the two
>>
File: 1451980536332.jpg (321KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1451980536332.jpg
321KB, 1280x853px
>>35521791
>exact same behavior
It's called being passionate. I don't have a problem with the average rank and file feminist. I think they're misguided, but my girlfriend was one of them until I showed her that all of the "evil patriarchy" men that she kept pointing to were just jews and now she's essentially a nazi.

I don't want some woman with no personality that walks around in a fucking sheet. White women are better than other women because they're stronger than other women and they have more fire and passion than other women. Feminism is just a misguided manifestation of those same attributes which should be directed towards protecting her race and her family.
>>
>>35521851

none of that is unique to a certain race, however.
>>
>>35521830
First of all, I'm Slavic, you assume every White person had something to do with some so-called injustice of the past. Not like the muds were gonna do anything with those resources anyways (might makes right rears its head again). You have a twisted revenge fantasy against the White race and you know it subconsciously. So explain how we bled these rapefugees dry of resources and hwo they must come here to rob and sexually assault European women on New Years Eve (seen that article yet, cuck?).
>>
>>35521852
>Culture is a freakin' product of race

it's a product of environment. why don't irish people have the same culture as finnish people.. they're both white??

no shit that american indians who have involvement in a community are better off than those who don't. that has nothing to do with 'connection to ancestry'. humans require social bonding.
>>
>>35520574
The girl in this pic is really cute to be honest
>>
>>35521842
[citation needed]
http://time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/

mainstream science seems to disagree with you, anon
>>
>>35521869
Bruh...just...I don't know what to do with ya. Africans are faster than Asians and whites. Whites are stronger than both. Africans have a faster gestation period than Euros, who have a faster gestation period than Asians. Africans are on the low end of the IQ spectrum with a smaller brain. Europeans and Asians are on the higher end with Europeans having vastly more innovative and creative thinker than either of those other two races combined. Europeans are the most homo sapien looking of the three races, this is undisputed. Look at other races facial profiles and compare that to primates.
>>
>>35521879

i don't assume white people had any involvement. but undeniably white nations historically were involved. don't you /pol/tards treasure history and heritage bro? or do you just want to sweep the effects of colonialism under the rug cuz "oh that happened a while ago"?

and yeah i saw that article, no-ones denying that people from islamic countries are uneducated and have poor attitudes, doesn't really have anything to do with what i'm talking about.
>>
>>35521897
Nicolas Wade agrees with me. Did you even read that link, or his book?
>>
>>35521897
>using mainstream jew "science" work as truth.

And newseek also said that only white babies can be racist.
>>
>>35521857
Different sub-species can cross breed. Did you even read my post?

Also, some different species can cross breed, too, such as Neanderthals and Humans.
>>
>>35521909
>the effects of colonialism
Bringing civilization to worthless savages that would still be living in fucking huts and eating each other if it wasn't for us? Yeah, that was real mean of us.
>>
>>35520574
No, the strong should lead the weak to strength.
>>
>>35521909
The problem is that the colonial hypothesis is inconsistent with non-colonized black failure and colonized east asian success, each of which are consistent with the racial hypothesis.
>>
>>35521910
i did the article..

and i question your reading comprehension.
>>
>>35521867
> White women are better than other women because they're stronger than other women
> "muds"

Pack your bags /fit/. These are the type of people that go around calling everyone brainwashed.

Get off /pol/ kid. It's destroying your brain.
>>
>>35521904
>Africans are on the low end of the IQ spectrum with a smaller brain

jewish people historically had some of the lowest IQs and now have some of the highest. did they evolve?

also, no-one is denying that there is a continuous variation in genetics across the world, but the differences are so miniscule as to not be relevant. there's as much variation between tribes in africa as there is between western europeans and africans.
>>
File: golden dawn.jpg (806KB, 3253x1065px) Image search: [Google]
golden dawn.jpg
806KB, 3253x1065px
>Don't even try to stop it
>You can't do anything
>Just give up
Literally the same words as those defeatist fat women.
>>
>>35521932
>I did the article

You're Nicolas Wade?

LOL.
>>
>>35521919
Africans aren't literally the only brown race that were fucked over you dolt.
>>
>>35521909
>>35521909
It has everything to do with what you're talking about. Assuming you're White (yanno, European), you are the type that makes us look like effeminate weak pushovers. No one's afraid of a /fit/, elite, brah like yourself. Thankfully, the Iron Curtain ironically kept the poison of liberalism and cultural Marxism away from Slavic nations and east Germany, resulting in a prideful, clean society without a cucked western mentality. The only thing that sucks about our countries is the corrupt government not letting the economy flourish. At least people like yourself are shunned, sometimes in physical ways and your non-White pets know they're not wanted. Oh, and I respect Oriental racism, they cut off some jungle ape's thing off after he sexually assaulted a Chinese girl. More than can be said of the pathetic western males today.
>>
please delete this thread

it's not even a funny offtopic kind of thread. just a bunch of nerd /pol/ bullshit
>>
>>35521935
>did they evolve?

Yes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_10,000_Year_Explosion

Read a book.

>there's as much variation between tribes in africa as there is between western europeans and africans

This is true but it's variation in genotype and isn't considered relevant. Variation in phenotype (such as IQ) is considered vastly more important.
>>
>>35521923

what "colonized east asian success"? there are at most three examples out of the entire continent, and those can easily be explained by other factors involved than simply the fact that they were colonized
>>
>>35521889
She really isn't, her vulnerability and distress are just exaggerating her femininity.
>>
>>35521953

historically as in the last 100 years. look at IQ testing in the 1920s and compare it with today. they didn't evolve in that time.
>>
>>35521935
Judgin by the jews history of lying, manipulation, and control of media, they skewed the IQ scores in their favor. Of course they're not as smart as Europeans, they're fuckin' semites. The variations between the tribes in Africa still warrant them to be incompatible with any kind of European country.
>>
>>35521959
>and those can easily be explained by other factors involved than simply the fact that they were colonized

The problem is that eventually, you run out of post hoc "just so" stories and come to realize that racialism is more predictive and scientifically accurate.
>>
>>35521967
Their IQ depression is consistent with racialism. They went from a depressed 85-90 IQ to what they are today. Depressed African IQ is 70 or so which becomes 85 or so.
>>
>>35521939
>did you read?
>i did
>>
What's with all of the lefties?

You should get your testosterone levels checked. Being a leftist cuck is usually the result of low T.
>>
>>35521950
Yeah, that's right, go back to lifting, meathead. It doesn't matter that your ancestral homelands are collectively being led to their doom by the governments, race traitors, and non-Whites, continue being apathetic and don't do anything that would instill fear in rape-fugees to no sexually assault or even speak with a White woman. Just do them reps, bruh, brody, brah brah. Lol, big and dumb fuckers here.
>>
>>35521984
That is the result of race mixing with Europeans. American Blacks have a slightly higher IQ than their pure Negroid counterparts because they had more exposure to White people. Same with Jews. Unfortunate as it may seem, it happened.
>>
>>35521988
this

i used to be a lefty and used to go on /fa/, when i started lifting and going on /fit/ my opinions on shit just changed and now all i want is a high test conservative catholic gf
>>
>>35521976

unfortunately racialism is almost entirely discredited in science, and honestly your "one size fits all" explanation for the success and failures of nations is far too simplistic and completely denies all historical truth
>>
>>35521988
Seriously. I'm gonna do one more reply here and check on out of this bitch ass cucked place, got to finish college and make much cash to support and build the White community locally.
>>
>>35522015
Racialism isn't discredited in "science". The most convincing data is in support of the racialism (heritability) thesis of group differences in intelligence and behavior. There is actually nearly no data that supports the converse contention. There are a couple of studies in context of thousands that are consistent with the racialist hypothesis. You can actually find more papers that deny global warming than those that deny racialism on a scientific basis.
>>
>>35521988
>>35522007
Also I want to add that testosterone makes a man more territorial and aggressive, which used to be normal for White men when the majority were still men. When you're territorial you don't want racial aliens running around your land because you have a healthy self preservation instinct. Natures highest law. I feel bad for the cucks on here, they didn't have a chance with their worthless parents teaching them to turn the other cheek and be accepting of everyone and everything.
>>
>used to live in area that had huge spread of cultures but promoted integration not multiculturalism
>know a few people born Muslims
>they see white culture as superior
>most of them drink
>one of them eats bacon
>two of them more interested in fitness than the Quran
>go to mosque as infrequently as the average lax white CoE, family events and funerals
>one is completely atheist and says he's only muslim because their culture says you can't leave Islam even if you denounce them.
>all of them hate conservative Muslims
>non of these places that allow Islamic ghettos will ever see this.

If you want to stop Muslims trying to overpower your culture, you overpower theirs.
Better that they are sandniggers acting white, than sandniggers raping swedes.
>>
File: muslim-migrant-spitting.jpg (29KB, 580x307px) Image search: [Google]
muslim-migrant-spitting.jpg
29KB, 580x307px
NOTHING IS HAPPENING

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE SOBBING GERMAN WOMEN

>“When we came out of the station, we were very surprised by the group that met us there”.
>She said the group was “exclusively young foreign men”, and added: “We then walked through this group of men. There was a passage through [the men] through which we walked.” She described the moment and said she: “Felt a hand on my buttocks, then on my breasts.
>“In the end, I was groped everywhere. It was a nightmare. Although we shouted and beat them, the guys did not stop. I was desperate and I think I was touched around 100 times in the 200 meters.
>“Fortunately I wore a jacket and trousers. A skirt would probably have been torn away from me.”
>A student named Evelyn, 24, who was at the train station in Cologne, told German paper Bild: “I had a knee-length skirt on, and suddenly I felt a hand on my backside under my dress. I turned round immediately and saw a grinning face.”
>She said that she managed to get to the cathedral and sat on a bench and suddenly she was surrounded by men once again, and had only heard them speaking Arabic.
>She said: “The only English they knew was ‘Hey Baby’. I was grabbed and held by the arm and it was a nightmare. We were trapped in a mass of people.”

>One anonymous police officer confirmed to the newspaper that there was nothing they could do to stop it.
>“We went to the train station because we heard there was an aggressive mass of around 400 people that had gathered. As we arrived, we realised it was considerably more. They were completely drunk, perhaps under the influence of drugs, and they were shooting fireworks into the mass of people.”
>“It was extremely dangerous. By 1am, we were getting more and more reports from women who had been robbed or sexually assaulted. Every time we turned up though, there was nobody there anymore. We were completely shocked by the extent of the attacks. There was nothing we could do to stop them.”
>>
>>35522040
What difference does it make if these sandniggers are gonna taint the gene pool, whether by raping or "consent" from dumb brainwashed race traitor twats? We don't want integration, we want separation. Integration is going to lead to a slow, relatively peaceful destruction of our race and culture just because some muds start aping White people.
>>
>>35521960
>very short but still feminine hair
>cute glasses
>chubby cheeks
Nah bruv she's cute
>>
File: cucked.png (19KB, 613x253px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.png
19KB, 613x253px
>>
>>35522051
I hope at least some of those girls were the girlfriends or wives of some of these weak white males in here. The coppers say they couldn't do anything about it? I bet if one of the hook nosed sand manokey got his shit kicked in by a group of White men they would've been at the scene pronto. Fuck them, people are going to take matters into their own hands, like the 26 year old German guy that got arrested at a train station with a meat cleaver and said he wanted to exact revenge on immigrants in Cologne. Race traitors, muds, and cucks have no idea what kind of war they're brewing here. Look at European history. It's full of war. We butcher each other very well. What makes you think we won't do it to sub humans?
>>
>>35522060
>General white population is fat, lazy, stupid and ugly.
>scared of mud skins polluting gene pool that is in dire need of chlorine.

If they're dating, they aren't going to be dating prime specimens
If they're raping, they're more likely to be raping attractive women.

Let them water down their genes with the dregs of ours. Their children are likely going to be scum anyway.
>>
>watching the rutgers thing
>the message says he lost a semi-stable freelance gig because of all the twitter spree shooter shit

Top kek Sam Hyde been cucked
>>
>>35522051
yo can i get a source for this? i wanna show my gf

>tfw slowly redpilling her
>>
>>35522154
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/632066/victim-Cologne-attack-NYE-speaks-out

Here's the bouncer at the hotel near the train station, he gives a pretty interesting description of the chaos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9TOdMzOH1U
>>
>>35520600
It's funny you should say that, because I happen to have a great deal of data which demonstrate the contrary. I have shown pictures of Sam to over a thousand mostly college-aged women over the last year, and the median assessment of his appearance is that it is significantly more attractive than the average man. Only 5% have considered him unattractive. The cohort of respondents includes runs the gamut of socioeconomic status and intelligence levels, comprising students at a nearby prestigious university, professional women (mostly thirtysomethings), and non-students or students at lesser known schools. In other words, you could not be more wrong.
>>
File: cucked2.png (38KB, 698x238px) Image search: [Google]
cucked2.png
38KB, 698x238px
>>
>>35523802
>>
File: 144483160.jpg (96KB, 910x909px) Image search: [Google]
144483160.jpg
96KB, 910x909px
>>
File: ebin_fox.jpg.png (9KB, 267x195px) Image search: [Google]
ebin_fox.jpg.png
9KB, 267x195px
>>35520892
>kikebart article
>>
File: TSU.jpg (186KB, 609x608px) Image search: [Google]
TSU.jpg
186KB, 609x608px
>>
>>35520574
You fucks with me, you're fucking with Sam Hyde
>>
File: image.png (348KB, 459x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
348KB, 459x604px
No.

Strength =\= fighting ability, when will people learn this?

I'm 5'11 170lb and have seen some of the 200lb+ body builders at my gym use the bag. They're nice guys and all, but seeing them try throw a punch is hilarious.

Bumbling, always, heavy footed fools.
>>
>>35520574
Short answer: Yes
Long answer: Yeah
>>
>>35523209
His face is viscerally repugnant and his body is just a blob.
>>
Why haven't all of you been banned for all this blatant trolling/off topic shitposting? This is a board about squatting and eating oats remember?
>>
>>35526181
Hello reddit!
>>
>>35524612
An untrained 'fighter,' will never be able to overcome a powerful weightlifter, even if the weightlifter is slow and has two left feet. Their punches might be weak and they wouldn't know what to do when they got on top of the smaller 'fighter,' but they would surely overcome the fighter.
>>
File: 1432840704251-1.jpg (46KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1432840704251-1.jpg
46KB, 500x375px
>>35520574
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.