[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I just released some toxic smelling black shit. Am I going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1450809653892.png (791KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1450809653892.png
791KB, 1920x1080px
Hey, I just released some toxic smelling black shit. Am I going to make it this year? Should I wait a day or so to go to the doctor. I did work core today did I tear any something?
>>
That's really bad, OP.

Was the consistency like coffee grounds?

Worst case scenario you have a bleeding ulcer and you're dying.
>>
>>35520624
It was pretty bad it wasnt solid if that's what your wondering.
>>
>>35520704
Just to be on the safe side you should probably be scoped. That's what a doctor might tell you depending on other symptoms.

Or you can self treat and just YOLO it.
>>
>>35520717
I'll wait a day or 2. Not going to squat tomorrow just to be safe.
>>
>>35520748
It has nothing to do with your lifting, faggot.
>>
>>35520562
Go to the emergency room ASAP

this is really, really bad. Black stool implies a bleed in the upper GI tract which is really fucking bad news.
>>
why arent u in a hospital already? gains dont mean shit if you're dead op
>>
>>35520781
Well shit my nigga I didn't know it was that bad. I'll put on some pants and head to a doc i guess
>>
You probably have Chron's disease. Welcome to the club faggot. Enjoy shitting 4 times a day.
>>
>>35520805
Implying I don't already shit 4+ times a day.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 300x225px
>>35520820
My nigger
>>
>>35520794
Well, I told you that coffee poo means you could have an ulcer and be dying, but it's less likely if you have no other ulcer symptoms.
>>
I'll give doc a call tomorrow. How I dont site over night that would kinda suck
>>
>>35520851
Go to the store and pick up some Omeprazole and take two.
>>
>>35520851
Are you fucking crazy, my man?

go to the hospital right now, delaying will just make things much worse. there is a strong chance you may die.

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003130.htm
Bleeding in the upper part of the GI tract will most often cause black stools due to:
•Abnormal blood vessels
•A tear in the esophagus from violent vomiting (Mallory-Weiss tear)
•Bleeding ulcer in the stomach
•When blood supply is cut off to part of the intestines
•Inflammation of the stomach lining (gastritis)
•Trauma or foreign body
•Widened, overgrown veins (called varices) in the esophagus and stomach
When to Contact a Medical Professional

Call your health care provider right away if you notice blood or changes in the color of your stool. You should see your provider and have an exam even if you think that hemorrhoids are causing the blood in your stool.
>>
>>35520921
Don't overstate it. There's a marginal chance he could die. It's not strong. The biggest risk is perforation. Anemia is a secondary risk but that usually takes longer in the case of an ulcer. If it nicked a major blood vessel he could bleed out but that's also unlikely.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.