[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there even a point to lift for me, /fit/? Have I been claimed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 20160106_215626.jpg (666KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160106_215626.jpg
666KB, 1920x1080px
Is there even a point to lift for me, /fit/?

Have I been claimed by the what the fuckery of gyno?
>>
your room looks awful messy with those books on the floor

also what is that painting of behind you?
>>
Call me when your gyno looks like mine.
>>
>>35520522
Cmon man I'm serious.
>>
>>35520522
Nice job Watson but the clear indicator that OP is a DYEL gyno fag that should get surgery is the subway coupons on his desk… the only place /fit/ eats is chipotle. Elementary
>>
Bump, body looks similar to OP
>>
>>35520564
If your nipples look like that and have for a while see a doctor then have surgery, it is sadly the only wat>>35520551
>>
>>35520551
it's not gyno bro.

this is gyno

you have no pecs and no muscles anywhere else. why are you on /fit/? go eat something, I'm starving just looking at you. Go lift until you're not DYEL mode anymore.

Now what is this intriguing painting behind you?
>>
Your gyno isn't even that bad. Normies will never notices.

Stop making excuses and lift you lazy fuck.
>>
>>35520681
That is a very severe case of gyno, OP do my a favor and feel under your nipple… does it feel like there is rice under your nipple?
>>
>>35520699
you insecure fucks are so obsessed with little bits of gyno and tons of other meaningless details

OP doesn't have any amount of gyno that would be noticeable to anyone outside of aspies on this board

OP go lift. Stop worrying about gyno because you don't have it.
>>
>>35520699
Yes, it does.
>>
>>35520699
>>35520728
That rice feeling stuff is fatty tissue.. I've got it all over my body, and I don't have gyno.
>>
>>35520744
So I'm free to try and make it??
>>
>>35520802
I don't think you will. The very fact that you ask that question like a faggot proves how little confidence and discipline you have.
>>
>>35521001
I could very much just call you a faggot in turn but that'd be too easy. I'll be back with painting in the back as proof. Capped and saved. I'm coming for you anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.