[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am joining the navy soon and im going to boot camp in a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: sNzM6n9.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
sNzM6n9.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
I am joining the navy soon and im going to boot camp in a few months.

What's a good routine for maximizing the amount of push ups you can do?

Im fit but haven't done push ups in years.
>>
Do pushups to get good at pushups.

PS Actual Sailor here. Boot camp is not hard, it's just stupid and the 99 other idiots are going to stress you out. Just shut the fuck up and do what you're told, it is NOT worth worrying about.

PPS Literally nobody fails pushups or situps. Go run if you're actually worried about passing the PFA.
>>
Don't even sweat it bro. They don't do those anymore.
>>
>>35520158
This. Do as your told. Remain a fly on the wall. If the instructors, whatever the navy calls them, as a whole don't know who you are by the end you did well. Odds are you're going to fuck something up. Everyone does. Just don't continually fuck up or fuck up hugely and paint a target on your back. And relax when you fail because you will. Overcome bitch
>>
Don't worry about a fucking thing, in fact you do even have to be fit
>>
File: 1451473363195.jpg (113KB, 700x991px) Image search: [Google]
1451473363195.jpg
113KB, 700x991px
>>35520158
>>35520165
>>35520217
>>35520206
Thanks for the advice.
Im more worried about swimming since I can't swim at all tbqh.

Why I joined the navy over air force idk. Im very dumb. I got a high enough score on asvab.
>>
File: Love_Live!_Solo_Live_BOX_2.png (825KB, 1159x385px) Image search: [Google]
Love_Live!_Solo_Live_BOX_2.png
825KB, 1159x385px
Hey /fit/, which Love would you Live?
>>
>>35520336

Enjoy the ban.
>>
>>35520336
Lol if you fail the swimming you get to miss out on bullshit and just go swimming every day with all the other black people until you get it right.
>>
File: 1402038741229.png (426KB, 614x720px) Image search: [Google]
1402038741229.png
426KB, 614x720px
>>35520360
None of them you dirty fucking nigger

they all die.
>>
>>35520336
What about the Marine bro? Join the Marine Corps infantry and become a man
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.