[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The universe does not want me to lift >found boxing and muay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

The universe does not want me to lift
>found boxing and muay thai after high school. Loved it to heart.
>started missing practice so I can weightlift
>485lbs deadlift, 4plate squat, 275lbs bench, 3plate weighted dips, 1 hour cardio, 255lbs clean, 235lbs jerk, 155lbs snatch. At 165lbs hydrated.
>lose all my amateur fights
>coach blames weightlifting
>I blame my mentality during fights and pre fight dehydration fucking me over
>lever belt breaks
>suddenly a shit load of people wanna squat and deadlift and shit. Never get to work with a good barbell anymore at the gym.
The universe wants me to stop lifting and go do boxing
What do?
>>
>>35519890
He's partially right, it's not like lifting metal caused you to lose all your fights but the fact that you're losing all your fights shows you need to change your priorities and put lifting on the back burner.
>>
>>35520092
Don't listen to this idiot

First off it's amateur so don't get too stressed about it

Second lifting won't hurt you, but the moron I quoted had a bit of a point in priorities, if you're losing all your fights there is likely something wrong with your technique

If you do cardio make jumping rope your staple
>>
File: d03.jpg (53KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
d03.jpg
53KB, 608x800px
>tfw you're too good looking to box
>>
Lifting is a waste of time if you're a fighter.
>>
File: delahoyafishnets640.jpg (57KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
delahoyafishnets640.jpg
57KB, 876x493px
>>35520641
>tfw you're too good looking not to box
>>
File: fregge.jpg (23KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
fregge.jpg
23KB, 446x362px
>>35520641
It certain cases broken noses /scars on your face can be aesthetic

>you will never have a bad ass scar over your eye
>>
>>35520650
>getting stronger is useless in a situations in which it is advantageous to be strong
>>
>>35520641
>tfw you're a 8/10 but you're going bald so you do boxing anyway coz who cares about looking pretty when you're bald

it feel okay man
>>
>>35520716
it's not really an advantage to be strong in fighting though, it's just about technique and endurance
>>
>>35520780
you wouldn't understand this unless you've actually boxed though
>>
>>35519890

You're losing all your fights and you think the universe wants you to keep fighting? Maybe you just fucking suck at boxing and the universe wants you to stop boxing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.