[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me fit. I think I'm developing gyno in my right nipple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-01-06-23-44-44.jpg (738KB, 1440x2010px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-06-23-44-44.jpg
738KB, 1440x2010px
Help me fit. I think I'm developing gyno in my right nipple (pic related)
What the fucks wrong with me?
No one has said anything yet but I can literally feel it. Its like there's a rock under my skin.
What can I do to help this? I'm at the point of considering seeking professional advice from a doctor.
What do
>>
1. Stop taking roids
2. Use some serms, but you probably didn't buy any with your cycle

I guess go to the doctor and be honest and see what they say

Idk tho
>>
probably cancer

or, you know, some drug you're taking? maybe?
>>
>>35519841
that's your left nipple dummy
>>
>>35519861
I haven't taken any. I want to but after this I don't even think it would be a responsible decision
>>
>>35519869
>front camera
>>
>>35519864
Only drugs I take are asthma medication? Could they do This? And why Only one nipple? I Don't understand
>>
>>35519877
I done believe you didn't take roids and "suddenly developed" gyno

There's a list of normal meds that supposedly can accelerate development or cause it.

Are you on ssri's? Those are on the list.

Again I don't believe you didn't take roids/prohormones

I bet you took 4 andro because black stone just came out with a new 4 andro prohormone and that would cause some gyno.

Again, regardless, serms or Doctor
>>
>>35519894
Yeah it's the asthma medication bro. Took that shit before puberty and ever since then I've had gyno. Shit sucks
>>
>>35519924
>I can't even afford them because I'm such a poorfag to begin with
>>
>>35519841
High fatty foods can cause it
Alcohol causes it
Do you consume any of these excessively?
>>
>>35519841
i got it from rebound gyno after pct on a prohormone cycle.. gyno doesnt just appear like that out of nowhere. you did roids and wont admit it on the internet for some reason
>>
>acne scars
>gyno
>decent size and lean
really claiming natty...
>>
File: What.jpg (56KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
56KB, 480x640px
>>35519894
>>35520025
HOLY FUCK. I've taken asthma medication (salbutamol, paracetimol) since I was like 4 and I've had gyno since childhood.
>>
File: lakersdeal.gif (2MB, 334x357px) Image search: [Google]
lakersdeal.gif
2MB, 334x357px
>>35519841
>I think I'm developing gyno
>I think
>>
>>35520050
I drink here and there but not what I would consider often. Maybe once every three to four weeks
>>
There's definitely a titty poppin out there
>>
>>35520105
Recently had to switch my daily broncodialator to a mometasone furate and formoterol fumarate dehydrate combo from a fluticasone propinate and salmeterol combo. Could that have any effects? My doctor never mentioned anything on the topic and I never thought it could do anything like that
>>
>>35519841
What's the point of claiming natty on an anonymous forum?
>>
Don't worry about it it's just a bead. They are hard and they hurt to touch or squeeze but lots of my friends have them. Sometimes they last a while before going away so that sucks I guess
>>
>>35520440
Had this in middle school and wondered why my nipples were so painful to touch but never did anything about it
>>
>>35519841
i think you look fine bb
don't let these fags make you feel bad
>>
>>35520472
Yeah I know it's involved with an increase of hormones
>>
>>35520440
>>35520472
>>35520485
I had this too.
It goes away on its own after a while
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.